Sexual Question...

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If a man can't or won't get the job done properly but everything else in the relationship is good, I'm not dumping him.

Sounds like denial to me. How can everything else in the relationship be good if he can't or won't get the job done in the bedroom? I don't even want to hear that in a romantic, adult relationship, an unsatisfying sex life doesn't affect anything else. I don't buy it.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Assuming most guys have an averaged sized ****.... that hardly seems like a reason to dump someone. I would dump a guy over a moster **** over an average one.

You couldn't pick a word that wouldn't get censored? Like Johnson, Pipe, Beef Whistle, Chub, Cum Gun, Flesh Flute or maybe just Penis.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    who the shtt does not give oral though? what kind of beige hell are they from

This is one of the best things I've read all day.
  • MsOGLovely
    MsOGLovely Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well,
    as long as he knows how to use it.
    As far as oral.
    It's fine if he doesn't want to...
    BUT
    you got to give it to GET IT :drinker:
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I dated a man with an average sized penis who did not perform oral. We were together for several years because surprisingly enough our sex life was still satisfactory and obviously other areas of the relationship were good.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Assuming most guys have an averaged sized ****.... that hardly seems like a reason to dump someone. I would dump a guy over a moster **** over an average one.

You couldn't pick a word that wouldn't get censored? Like Johnson, Pipe, Beef Whistle, Chub, Cum Gun, Flesh Flute or maybe just Penis.

Thank you for expanding my vocabulary. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies I want your opinion....
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

Neither of those things are important enough for some to get dumped over. If someone was to dump a guy over either of those reasons, then as people have mentioned, they didn't deserve to be in a relationship anyways.

What a stupid question.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

and those women who don't like oral, they probably just never had someone do it right. just my opinion.

I agree , some men are like kermit the frog trying to eat a ice cream sandwich all up on your vag

thats just boring
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Average being.....well, the average, means about 49.9% of all men are below average. At least that's what I tell myself when I'm crying into my pillow.

Hey if you small and know how to work it thats way better then having an average size and not knowing what to do with it!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    If a man can't or won't get the job done properly but everything else in the relationship is good, I'm not dumping him.

Sounds like denial to me. How can everything else in the relationship be good if he can't or won't get the job done in the bedroom? I don't even want to hear that in a romantic, adult relationship, an unsatisfying sex life doesn't affect anything else. I don't buy it.

It's personal preference. Hey, if you find someone who is otherwise great but doesn't always satisfy for whatever reason, it's okay, you can dump him if it makes you happy. I however would not.

And what are you going to do if he gets old and can't perform? Walk out after however many years of marriage?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Do you even Vagina?

:heart:

I really don't care about getting it, but if I can't fit it in my mouth, that causes a problem. Nawmsayin'?

For me, the issue is not size, it's enthusiasm, creativity, style and attitude. If you don't "do" oral then you'd better be FANTASTIC at other stuff, and VERY enthusiastic.

I completely agree!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Ask me on KIK. :smokin:
  • PSMTD
    Options
    if he's not even going to try going down there, well that's a problem. average size weiner, that is a stupid reason to dump someone.

and those women who don't like oral, they probably just never had someone do it right. just my opinion.

I find most women are too self conscious to actually like oral.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    boom-in-before-the-lock.jpg
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    In.

And I'm sorry to hear about your average sized penis.

DONT YOU DARE SHAME MY DISABILITY

I've already explained... if insurance won't help paying for the surgery, it's NOT a disability.

:cry:
  • PSMTD
    Options

I wasn't thinking they would edit it for some reason. Headed back for a more creative term.....
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all of the responses...but my opinion-

Never's not a very nice word... especially when it comes to your partner's pleasure and enjoyment. The close mindedness would probably be a deal breaker for me. Not because of oral specifically, just because I'm a very open, exploratory person and enjoy the same from my partner.

Also- Too big is as bad as two small(in a different way clearly), but a willingness and eagerness to please can overcome either issue. Average is not generally an issue.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Average being.....well, the average, means about 49.9% of all men are below average. At least that's what I tell myself when I'm crying into my pillow.
    You gain an inch for every 35lbs of fat you lose.

I see your ticker.

Hang in there bro.
  • Bilby1978
    Bilby1978 Posts: 8
    Options
    May I never live to say or think "There are toys that do everything better."

If I find a man that makes me rethink that theory, I'll be sure to keep him.

Maybe you could post links to the toys?

For science?

Just google silver bullet. You're welcome.

Or pink cherry...enjoy
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    jLZz4Na.gif
This discussion has been closed.