Is my girlfriend going to leave me?

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    If she leaves you, are you cool with me asking her out?

As her "supervisor", I called dibs.

Hey man, let the lady decide!! I bake cookies, so I'm pretty sure she'll pick me!!

We can share!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Hey man, let the lady decide!! I bake cookies, so I'm pretty sure she'll pick me!!

We can share!

:angry: I don't share!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    So my girlfriend started a new job a couple weeks ago, her boss is an ex boyfriend and apparently one of her coworkers is "asking about her". Am I in trouble? She's attractive, fit and dresses nice. I'm more of a tshirt and shorts type of guy, will this relationship last?

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

We all know she is way outta your league, Enjoy the ride, and hold on as long as you can.

I would like to think I'm a pretty good catch, I have a job, a car and I'm financially independent because I live with my mom

Your Mom still uses Internet Explorer, she likes it nice and slow.

ouch, that's just mean!!!! That's seriously the most insulting thing I've ever heard, she uses google chrome!
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options

She better open up that port so that you don't have to brute-force the backdoor.
  • jnichel
    Options

We can share!

:angry: I don't share!!!

*scratches your name of the pancake social list*

Gotcha. :laugh:
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    Options
    So my girlfriend started a new job a couple weeks ago, her boss is an ex boyfriend and apparently one of her coworkers is "asking about her". Am I in trouble? She's attractive, fit and dresses nice. I'm more of a tshirt and shorts type of guy, will this relationship last?

Apparently the guy asking about her is a vegetarian so I'm not too worried about him, a vegetarian really isn't intimidating.

We all know she is way outta your league, Enjoy the ride, and hold on as long as you can.

I would like to think I'm a pretty good catch, I have a job, a car and I'm financially independent because I live with my mom

Your Mom still uses Internet Explorer, she likes it nice and slow.

ouch, that's just mean!!!! That's seriously the most insulting thing I've ever heard, she uses google chrome!

Yeah, but she's plug and play compliant...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I would have left you a long time ago because a relationship with no anal isn't really a relationship at all.

Agreed. If you aren't going to access every port, you may as well not even dock.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    What's with all the nerd lingo!?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    women thrive off pseudohealthy men like those claiming to be vegetarian (straight up vegan would probably get more play though). I'd watch it...

Maybe put some extra time in the gym and pound some protein shake smoothies with nasty stuff like kale mixed in...
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    If the gf is off limits, can I get dibs on OP? I've always wanted a girlfriend...
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I would have left you a long time ago because a relationship with no anal isn't really a relationship at all.

Agreed. If you aren't going to access every port, you may as well not even dock.

You two need to start some sort of certification course. That way when people meet each other they can just ask if they are certified.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

No one said you aren't a good catch, oh wait, most everyone has said that.........................
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    *Something witty about technology....*
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    Options

Is her *kitten* critical data? Because I really want to back it up!
  • liil79
    liil79 Posts: 9
    Options
    if she goes she goes..
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If the gf is off limits, can I get dibs on OP? I've always wanted a girlfriend...

How YOU doin'?
  • Shan_Lindsay
    Shan_Lindsay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Why not try focusing on your relationship and talking about your concerns?
  • jnichel
    Options

How YOU doin'?

Does the OP's girlfriend know that you're stepping out on her already?
  • ericjonolsen
    ericjonolsen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    butts