Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Tinder.png
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    We also met on Tinder if that means anything?

da faq dude...that means nothing.

However Tinder equates to easy access to multiple women- and many which are easy.

Practice your pickup lines with the girl at the gym, walk into each pickup like you already got the number - *kitten* confidence all over the ladies ...but good grief - how'd you let a women talk you into being exclusive to begin with?

All the Tinder ladies in my phone know that if they want loyalty, they can get a cocker spaniel.

^or up their game exponentially & #getonmylvl

Who let this guy in?

I create the entrances baby. :wink:
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

However Tinder equates to easy access to multiple women- and many which are easy.

Practice your pickup lines with the girl at the gym, walk into each pickup like you already got the number - *kitten* confidence all over the ladies ...but good grief - how'd you let a women talk you into being exclusive to begin with?

All the Tinder ladies in my phone know that if they want loyalty, they can get a cocker spaniel.

Who let this guy in?

#runotonthtguiselvl?
  • MrTolerable
    Options

Who let this guy in?

#runotonthtguiselvl?
    :confused:
  • readysetgo69
    Options
    She Gone!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

Who let this guy in?

#runotonthtguiselvl?

Nope, nor do i want to be.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Maybe ask her
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    They key is to be ambiguous - ridiculously ambiguous.

True story:

Take a tinder girl out to the pool - she thinks for some reason we are getting pretty serious - of course I'm not leading her on nor am I acting like we aren't - ZERO relationship talk - unless your teasing her about wanting one.

Mr. T at the pool this past weekend

Mr. T. takes of shirt
    Tinder Lady: Why do you have scratches all over your back?
    Mr. T. thinks immediately back... to which girl put the darn scratches all over my back..
    Mr. T. " Scratches?" - needs time to think..
    Tinder Lady: yeah you have scratches all up and down the lower portion of your back!
    Mr. T. "Ohhhh!!! (I notice it just dawned on her how I obviously got the scratches) Mumble mumble mumble, grumble" then whip out the Big Cheesy Grin. :bigsmile:
    Tinder Lady: Huh?
    Mr. T throws some recycled compliment at her and deflects the whole situation to live another day :drinker:

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

dating, mating, procreating, dumping - its a game we all play. But it's like sales, its a big numbers game and the more numbers you pump out the higher your odds are of finding someone you won't feel you are settling for.

In the asinine amount of women I've dated - (and I say dated, I have only slept with a fraction of a percent of 'em) - there are literally about 3-5 I could in looking back have made it work with. ..the average Joe dates like how many ppl a YEAR? 20-30? How are you ganna find a spouse with those abysmal numbers? - its a numbers game. nothing is predetermined, and love is nothing but a willful act - a choice. It is not some abstract all-powerful ideal that happens upon us - it is random and it is chaos.

Stay single and fight to stay single as long as you can for - and if she pressures you into a relationship as I've had women do - I've learned it never works and by just avoiding the discussions or if she sends the TXT asking bluntly who you are with and are we a couple, are we seeing other ppl? blahblahblah - just act dumb - rephrase the question back to her but word it so it has nothing to do with yourself. - or just go with the all-powerful ignore.

best of luck boss :drinker:
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    You are asking the wrong people here buddy. You should be asking HER how she feels about the situation.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

True story:

Take a tinder girl out to the pool - she thinks for some reason we are getting pretty serious - of course I'm not leading her on nor am I acting like we aren't - ZERO relationship talk - unless your teasing her about wanting one.

Mr. T. takes of shirt
    Mr. T. thinks immediately back... to which girl put the darn scratches all over my back..
    Tinder Lady: yeah you have scratches all up and down the lower portion of your back!
    Mr. T. "Ohhhh!!! (I notice it just dawned on her how I obviously got the scratches) Mumble mumble mumble, grumble" then whip out the Big Cheesy Grin. :bigsmile:
    Mr. T throws some recycled compliment at her and deflects the whole situation to live another day :drinker:

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

dating, mating, procreating, dumping - its a game we all play. But it's like sales, its a big numbers game and the more numbers you pump out the higher your odds are of finding someone you won't feel you are settling for.

In the asinine amount of women I've dated - (and I say dated, I have only slept with a fraction of a percent of 'em) - there are literally about 3-5 I could in looking back have made it work with. ..the average Joe dates like how many ppl a YEAR? 20-30? How are you ganna find a spouse with those abysmal numbers? - its a numbers game. nothing is predetermined, and love is nothing but a willful act - a choice. It is not some abstract all-powerful ideal that happens upon us - it is random and it is chaos.

Stay single and fight to stay single as long as you can for - and if she pressures you into a relationship as I've had women do - I've learned it never works and by just avoiding the discussions or if she sends the TXT asking bluntly who you are with and are we a couple, are we seeing other ppl? blahblahblah - just act dumb - rephrase the question back to her but word it so it has nothing to do with yourself. - or just go with the all-powerful ignore.

20-30 a year is average....Well I feel inadequate now...
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

True story:

Mr. T. takes of shirt

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

Not everyone wants your life, in fact i'd say most people don't want your life.

IMO - You are doing it wrong.
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Not if you break up with her first.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

You cannot be for real.

Srsly I KNOW one day you are going to be all HAHA guys. J/k
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

True story:

Mr. T. takes of shirt

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

He is a character like the class clown. Someone got to do it.
  • Cranquistador
    Options

True story:

Mr. T. takes of shirt

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

i still say he is messing with us.
  • MrTolerable
    Options

True story:

Mr. T. takes of shirt

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

^well I didn't say that to make you feel inadequate, I'm saying that the chick you want should be of the highest of ideals - so you got to make YOURSELF an ideal. You do this by focusing on yourself and not sweating her AT ALL, in fact I rarely even THINK about any of the people I date - I stay focused on me, and improving me.

Once you have an insane amount of options in your phone, then you can sit back and decide if any of 'em are moving you into wanting to get into a relationship.

^but the hottest of women are the ones doing this game we play as well. However, when you do decide to settle down - I ended it all with tons of women to get Ms. Brazil a month or two ago - it makes breakups a piece of cake. When she ended it, I had another women back at my place within 2 hours to get my mind off of things.

It is just healthy dude to have options - don't get discouraged just get to cranking out the numbers. And practice your pickup techniques constantly.

Heck sometimes I even ask randoms for their number and toss the number immediately after or try to pass her off to a friend, just for the simple sake of practicing.

Practice practice practice, and be as confident as you can possible be - fake it till you become that confident if you have to.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

True story:

Mr. T. takes of shirt

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

^well I didn't say that to make you feel inadequate, I'm saying that the chick you want should be of the highest of ideals - so you got to make YOURSELF an ideal. You do this by focusing on yourself and not sweating her AT ALL, in fact I rarely even THINK about any of the people I date - I stay focused on me, and improving me.

Once you have an insane amount of options in your phone, then you can sit back and decide if any of 'em are moving you into wanting to get into a relationship.

^but the hottest of women are the ones doing this game we play as well. However, when you do decide to settle down - I ended it all with tons of women to get Ms. Brazil a month or two ago - it makes breakups a piece of cake. When she ended it, I had another women back at my place within 2 hours to get my mind off of things.

It is just healthy dude to have options - don't get discouraged just get to cranking out the numbers. And practice your pickup techniques constantly.

Heck sometimes I even ask randoms for their number and toss the number immediately after or try to pass her off to a friend, just for the simple sake of practicing.

Practice practice practice, and be as confident as you can possible be - fake it till you become that confident if you have to.

I can see that self improvement thing is working.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

True story:

Mr. T. takes of shirt

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

Did Tinder girl have 14% body fat? Did she stay too long and have to be booted? Are you still an alpha? What about nihilism? I am riveted!

tumblr_mwq1hi1dEZ1rvn6njo1_4001.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Options

True story:

Mr. T. takes of shirt

----things move on----

ppl change
    relationships end

svomit_100-122.gif?w=49&h=33