What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• jenniferchew2012
    jenniferchew2012 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    budgetbites.com has an awesome recipe for Funky Monkey Baked Oatmeal.

I made a batch last night and OMG it is sooooo good! I could actually eat this like cake for dessert!!
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Today, I had a granola bar.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Today was: 1 scoop protein, 1 Tbls Cottage Cheese, 1 cup baby spinach, 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, and 1/3 cup blueberries blended up with some ice and water.

It either a smoothie like above, or eggs + veg + protein scramble or fritatta
  • mommytoaiden
    mommytoaiden Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Iced caramel macchiato and oatmeal
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Empty-plate-001.jpg

Is that your stomach growling? Is that what I hear?
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have 2 slices of Lou's low cal peameal bacon. 100 cals, 16g of protein and it's delicious. I have it with 2 slices of gluten free bread since I have celiac disease. I also have a coffee with milk and stevia.
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started with 2 glasses of water followed by a scrambled egg and a chocolate protein shake.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Empty-plate-001.jpg

Lol, nope, I pretty much never feel hungry in the mornings (and more often than not, if I try to force down a breakfast I feel nauseous.) Food early in the morning just doesn't seem to agree with me, I struggle to face anything before lunchtime. Any time I do manage to have a breakfast it's usually only a biscuit or a little bit of dry cereal.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Empty-plate-001.jpg

Lol, nope, I pretty much never feel hungry in the mornings (and more often than not, if I try to force down a breakfast I feel nauseous.) Food early in the morning just doesn't seem to agree with me, I struggle to face anything before lunchtime. Any time I do manage to have a breakfast it's usually only a biscuit or a little bit of dry cereal.

I go in to work at 3:00 in the afternoon, so I don't eat early either. Most days I eat breakfast about 9:30 or 10:00. The drawback to that, is that I do eat late.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    black coffee. vitamin.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Empty-plate-001.jpg

I go in to work at 3:00 in the afternoon, so I don't eat early either. Most days I eat breakfast about 9:30 or 10:00. The drawback to that, is that I do eat late.

I eat late too and pretty much always have done, so I'm very used to it. I normally don't eat until 11am at the earliest.
  • ryannsmom921
    ryannsmom921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I combine one packet of instant oatmeal with a tblsp of PB2, a scoop of chocolate protein powder, a packet of stevia, and 2/3 cup water, then microwave...whallaaa: Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had my usual plus half a banana cantaloupe out of the garden. Also half a cup of blueberries in my cereal this morning.

10409579_777799288931863_3496253406155207667_n.jpg
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I don't typically have breakfast, but today I was hungry in the morning.

2 Bananas with peanuts
    2 chipotle-parmesan seasoned boiled eggs diced with a whole avocado
    1 Frozen Apple
    A handful of frozen grapes.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I had toast with cream cheese and raspberries this morning.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    It tasted much better than it looked. Eggs, {beef, pork & turkey} sausage, toast and banana cantaloupe.

10457483_778398772205248_4009160124470915171_n.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    We went out. Had a Belgian waffle, 2 scrambled eggs and some fresh strawberries and blueberries.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We went out. Had a Belgian waffle, 2 scrambled eggs and some fresh strawberries and blueberries.

It does feel good to be waited on once in a while. When I lived in town a good friend of mine ran a breakfast place. I ate there about five days a week. That was back in my bad old smoking days, and we would pass the morning smoking cigars and drinking coffee. Looking back on those years, I wish I had all that money back. Maybe I could retire a few months earlier.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Weetabix, banana, seeds and vanilla soya milk. Tomorrow I'm doing French toast with blueberries and strawberries.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    A half cup greek plain, 1 banana and a pkg stevia. Oh and 3 cups coffee...not too thrilling but fills the hole in my belly.