What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• dpwdash
    dpwdash Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Today will be a group HIIT workout co-workers, including abs, arms and legs with some running. Long walk this afternoon to the ballgame.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles to work, will later have a 30 minute walk at lunchtime and then walk 3 miles home.

If I walked to work I would be drenched in sweat! LOL! I walk before work though :)
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thursday is 3 mile run and ab work to get the day started.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    <
    not conducive to P90X3...so a change in plans.... Back to Body Beast except "legs" and hitting the stationary bike (possibly the elliptical) for cardio. Today was Bulk Chest.

Whuh?! I'm coming to visit you.

I didn't leave work til midnight, so now I will be doubling up my workouts tonight, and doing legs again tomorrow. 5K is Saturday, but I don't think I'll be running now, because my friend who's doing it with me has some kind of bronchial thing. :frown:

Go anyway - you'll have fun- I promise! And you'll be one race up on your friend with a better idea of what your body is capable of.

good luck!

Thanks! I'm going, I just feel bad running and leaving her behind to walk. She is bringing a friend, though, so she won't be alone, but I don't see her very often because she lives in Canada. That's my problem. This is my 3rd 5K, and I haven't been able to run one yet. My first I was getting over bronchitis and wasn't allowed to run, the second one nobody would run with me, so I had to walk because I felt like it was rude for me to run off when we signed up together. Am I just too nice?!

Maybe - but remember - all the exercise you do is for you and nobody else. If other people want to join in thats a bonus, but don't deny yourself based on how you think it will sit on someone else - as parents we do this enough :laugh:

Ha! That's true. :smile: Maybe I'll run, and then run/walk back to where she is.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options

Ha! That's true. :smile: Maybe I'll run, and then run/walk back to where she is.

That sounds like the perfect plan!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

That sounds like the perfect plan!

:bigsmile:
  • SugarFemme24
    SugarFemme24 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did my first installment of a 5k trainer! I feel so proud! At over 400 lbs, that was hard work!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I did my first installment of a 5k trainer! I feel so proud! At over 400 lbs, that was hard work!

It'll get easier! Nice job!!!
  • SugarFemme24
    SugarFemme24 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm so proud and nobody but fellow dieters understand!
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Did my first day of P90X today. God, it huuuuurts but it feels so good not to have turned it off halfway through! Can only get better from here!
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I drove a delivery truck for work.
    The tailgate handle broke this morning, so I had to lift everything over the side of the truck.

Tonight, more softball practice with my daughter.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    6 miles walking
    114 minutes boxing class.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options

It'll get easier! Nice job!!!

Seconded!
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Was supposed to be yoga, but the dog had other ideas, first he started choking and when I had rescued him from that and removed the danger (cat scatch toy - he's shredded the carpet on it) he decided it was play time. Really hard to do dog facing downwards when a mini schnauzer puts both his paws on your head and starts licking your ears.

will cycle home after work.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Was supposed to be yoga, but the dog had other ideas, first he started choking and when I had rescued him from that and removed the danger (cat scatch toy - he's shredded the carpet on it) he decided it was play time. Really hard to do dog facing downwards when a mini schnauzer puts both his paws on your head and starts licking your ears.

will cycle home after work.

That's adorable! My female always thought it was time for lovin's when I pulled out my yoga mat. I think she really just wanted it for herself. I'm glad your dog is ok!

My workout last night didn't happen because I was at work until midnight again. I'll be doing yesterday's upper body B and then lower body B. Everything's caught up now, so I should be back on a normal schedule for next week. Tomorrow's my 5K.

Edited because apparently I can't spell "dog".
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of Body Pump at noon today! Then a Zumba in Chairs class with seniors at a nursing home.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Rode 21 miles.
  • nlcs_nickyv32
    Options
    SL 5x5 followed by HIIT

Next week I'll be moving on to Bill Starr 5x5
  • Ginger046
    Ginger046 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I did my Legs and Abs work out today! then a wee 30min swim after!
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of P90X-- Plyometrics. Is it over yet...?