!No Excuses! Janurary Challenge

Options

Replies

• s027cjs
    s027cjs Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm really proud of myself with this fast food. I hope I can continue not eating fast food next month. I just have to get better with exercising. So far this month, no fast food. Closest thing to fast food that I had was subway.
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    Halfway through the month, and still no fast food! I'm eating a lot of homemade stuff, fruits and vegetables, and liking it!
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    whoops, double-post
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    Name: Chelsi
    Starting Weight: 143.2
    Goal weight for Janurary: 135
    Ulitmate goal weight: 119 (i haven't seen that number for more than 5 years!)

Thursday- NoFast Food!! I love the crock pot!! It makes it easier to forget about getting anything out cause you already have a meal at home waiting for you!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!

I totally agree--having a warm meal waiting at home makes it so much easier to skip the drive-thru after work at 6:30pm
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had one of those days. Just couldnt seem to warm up or be satisfied with anything I ate. I had my dinner for lunch. I did 20 mins of stepper and 45 on bike. So I at least did some exercise. Then for dinner instead of having the chicken salad sandwich that I was gonna make I had grilled fish, brown rice and a huge serving of broccoli. That was really good. So I made it thru another weekend. Tomorrow I was planning on swinging by mcdonalds drive thru for apple dippers minus the caramel. I am out of fruit and if I go to the store I will spend more than I have. I am making a chicken salad wrap for lunch and will have my almonds with apple for my snack. Just watched the show "I used to be fat" Wow. so inspirational. I wish I had done this journey sooner. I was really motivated to start working harder. I am gonna try interval training on the treadmill tomorrow after work.
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Janurary Challenge: NO FAST FOOD
    Monday: No Fast Food
    Tuesday: Kinda no fast food. Had Pizza Hut. Don't really know if that counts as fast food!
    Wednesday: I had a jr.frosty from wendy's today....does that count?
    Thursday: Woke up not feeling good with a headach and barely made it to work...so on my way I swung into Mcdonalds....grrr @ me!!!
    Friday: Had a Jr. Frosty at wendys....damn those freee frosty!!!!
    Saturday: :( Had fast food grrr.
    Sunday: No fast food

Week Two:
    Monday: No fast food!!! YAY!!! I'm gonna make a tricker on my siggy that counts the day I go without fast food! Starting today fresh as day one!
    Tuesday: No fast food!!! So proud of myself!
    Wednesday: No fast food! This is easier than I thought!
    Thursday: No fast food! I didn't think it would be this easy if I put my mind to it!
    Friday: No fast food!!!
    Saturday: No fast food!!! Today my boyfriend wanted me to eat lunch with him and he wanted Long John Silvers...so I made my chicken sandwich and took it with me and got him Long John Silvers...I was so proud of myself!
    Sunday: No fast food!!!!

YAY I see people here yay howdy yall!
  • kymberlin
    Options
    I had a 6inch subway sandwich today with apples. Then made an awesome dinner. I am going to have to break down and go to store for apples and more salad stuff. I was looking at recipes and mmmm. Found some good ones.
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Janurary Challenge: NO FAST FOOD
    Monday: No Fast Food
    Tuesday: Kinda no fast food. Had Pizza Hut. Don't really know if that counts as fast food!
    Wednesday: I had a jr.frosty from wendy's today....does that count?
    Thursday: Woke up not feeling good with a headach and barely made it to work...so on my way I swung into Mcdonalds....grrr @ me!!!
    Friday: Had a Jr. Frosty at wendys....damn those freee frosty!!!!
    Saturday: :( Had fast food grrr.
    Sunday: No fast food

Week Two:
    Monday: No fast food!!! YAY!!! I'm gonna make a tricker on my siggy that counts the day I go without fast food! Starting today fresh as day one!
    Tuesday: No fast food!!! So proud of myself!
    Wednesday: No fast food! This is easier than I thought!
    Thursday: No fast food! I didn't think it would be this easy if I put my mind to it!
    Friday: No fast food!!!
    Saturday: No fast food!!! Today my boyfriend wanted me to eat lunch with him and he wanted Long John Silvers...so I made my chicken sandwich and took it with me and got him Long John Silvers...I was so proud of myself!
    Sunday: No fast food!!!!

Week Three:
    Monday: No fast food!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Monday- Worked out on p90x thought I could eat more since I worked out but I am not even hungry!! (plus no fast food!!!!!)
    Tuesday- Ate really good today!!! No fast food...grilled some talapia on my new george forman and put some salsa on top!!!! Very good and not many calories at all!!! Also worked the muscles with p90x plus abs...that was a killer but I made it through!!!
    Wednesday-No fast food!!!!
    Thursdays-No fast food!!!
    Friday- Yet again not fast food!!! Still have to exercise tonight!!
    Saturday- No Fast food....rest day no exercise...well needed break!
    Sunday -No Fast Food...Started week 2 of p90x!!!

Week 2
    Monday- No Fast Food
    Tuesday- Did go eat at taco bell but I couldn't wait any longer for lunch..I was with someone else and they were driving so I let them pick and I ate also...didn't eat much for supper cause I felt so bad, but I did stay within my calories! That is a plus!
    Wednesday- No Fast Food...Worked out and feel good..Lots of water today!
    Thursday- NoFast Food!! I love the crock pot!! It makes it easier to forget about getting anything out cause you already have a meal at home waiting for you!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!
    Friday- Ate at Dairy Queen----No excuses just did it and regret it...This week will be better! Weigh in day 138.9..gained .8 of a pound hopfully it is from working out so much!!! My muscles retaining water... we will see next week!
    Saturday- Ate out at a nice restuarant and had a salad that was delicious!!!!! I was really proud of myself!
    Sunday- Ate one slice of pizza for lunch but no fast food the day!!! Ready to start a new week and here we go!

Week 3
    Monday- No fast food, but I did eat at applebee's---ate at 4 oclock so I didn't have 3 meals today but 2...hope that helps the calories!!
  • s027cjs
    s027cjs Posts: 14
    Options
    Monday-No fast food. So far so good. I even have calories left today.
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    I confess, today I ate Kentucky Fried chicken--but it was because Mom brought it home for dinner and I was actually expecting a home-cooked meal. I kept the entire meal under 550 calories--one biscuit, small portion of mashed potoatoes and gravy, and ate the chicken breast without the skin/fat/dressing.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Monday- Worked out on p90x thought I could eat more since I worked out but I am not even hungry!! (plus no fast food!!!!!)
    Tuesday- Ate really good today!!! No fast food...grilled some talapia on my new george forman and put some salsa on top!!!! Very good and not many calories at all!!! Also worked the muscles with p90x plus abs...that was a killer but I made it through!!!
    Wednesday-No fast food!!!!
    Thursdays-No fast food!!!
    Friday- Yet again not fast food!!! Still have to exercise tonight!!
    Saturday- No Fast food....rest day no exercise...well needed break!
    Sunday -No Fast Food...Started week 2 of p90x!!!

Week 2
    Monday- No Fast Food
    Tuesday- Did go eat at taco bell but I couldn't wait any longer for lunch..I was with someone else and they were driving so I let them pick and I ate also...didn't eat much for supper cause I felt so bad, but I did stay within my calories! That is a plus!
    Wednesday- No Fast Food...Worked out and feel good..Lots of water today!
    Friday- Ate at Dairy Queen----No excuses just did it and regret it...This week will be better! Weigh in day 138.9..gained .8 of a pound hopfully it is from working out so much!!! My muscles retaining water... we will see next week!
    Saturday- Ate out at a nice restuarant and had a salad that was delicious!!!!! I was really proud of myself!
    Sunday- Ate one slice of pizza for lunch but no fast food the day!!! Ready to start a new week and here we go!

Week 3
    Monday- No fast food, but I did eat at applebee's---ate at 4 oclock so I didn't have 3 meals today but 2...hope that helps the calories!!
    Tuesday- Long day at work today so I definately will NOT be eating out!!!
  • kymberlin
    Options
    Stayed home sick, no fast food today
  • kymberlin
    Options
    This is to Ireneadler I hope this get to the right person. Even though you ate KFC, what a great job you did not eating the fried coating. I don't know about you but thats my favorite part. So great job.
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    Got your message, kymberlin. Thanks! The skin and breading are my favorite part, too, but it was worth more to weigh in this morning and see that I'd lost 5 pounds in the last two weeks.

Thanks for your support.
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Still no fast food!! I had a really serious Taco Bell addiction going on for a while so I'm extra proud of myself =]
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    hmm. working out of town and avoiding fast food by taking myself to sitdown mexican and chinese restaurants...maybe not the best plan but at least i am working out and journaling everything.

finally down a bit to 196.0 today that's a total of 6.8 lbs :)
  • kymberlin
    Options
    week 3 wednesday, no fast food again, getting grinder tomorrow, maybe. gonna try some more running
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1
    No Fast Food all Week + I started p90x this week

Week 2
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday No Fast Food

Week 3
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - No Fast Food
  • kymberlin
    Options
    thursday, no fast food, stayed home, going out tomorrow, will get my 1/2 grinder and walk dog for 2hours.