WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• sashachilders18
    sashachilders18 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose about 50-60, so please add me!!! I love talking to people! :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have 35-50 pounds more to lose.
    Good luck to you.
  • Hollywoodjess
    Hollywoodjess Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have around 50 pounds to lose.. I think! I've been over weight since I was about 10, so I don't really know what weight I'll be happy with yet.
    Add me, I love to chat with people on the same journey :)
  • Chaos1109
    Chaos1109 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes please!! I am trying to lose 50 pounds as well. That is the first obstacle, then I will go for 10 more :) I am on here everyday also and do a pretty good job keeping track.
  • waterismybf
    Options
    Lost just over 15 pounds and have 55 to lose, feel free to add me
  • kristyloz75
    Options
    Hello, i'm new too. Start this July 1st. I'm 38 years old. I weighted 230. now 228!! Lost 2 lbs. My first goal is to loose 50lbs after maybe 30lbs more. Will see. I was going swimming 3-4 times a week for the last year and a half . Last winter i started snowshoeing. I love it. Then beganing of june i stat cardio class with a fitness trainer twice a week. I had a private session with her and she told me to make a food journal. Her fee was to much for me. 360$ a month for twice a week...so to much $$$$ for me. I know i had lost some weight before i weight in july 1st. I was so scare of the scale ....didn't go on it for 4 years i think. I made a recherch and found my finestpal. So far so good. I learned a lot about food, muscle and sport. So good luck!!
  • teachpizza101
    Options
    I joined mfp in the past, but now I'm serious about losing 50+ lbs. I'm gonna need all the support I can get!
  • leahrummo
    leahrummo Posts: 9
    Options
    Looking on losing 44 lbs myself, would love some supportive friends! Feel free to add