What grinds your gears

Options

Replies

• laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    a bicycle is a vehicle and has every legal right to the road.

So how much do you pay for Registration and insurance?

so, you're just completely ignorant of traffic law then? because having insurance has nothing to do with whether a bicycle is considered a vehicle...it is a non-motorized vehicle on any books I've ever looked at.

You're a piece of work...and obviously fairly ignorant.

Oh how so?... I pay to be on the road

Have I hit a nerve champ?

so do I champ...these things called taxes and whatnot. I also own and operate a motor vehicle for which I pay insurance there champ...I just don't drive or ride like a prick. again...you're just an ignorant *kitten*.

The butthurt is strong with this one. I wasn't driving like I *kitten* either if you see the drawing I put up on the last page.

these internets can be a rough place champ
  • laynerich15
    Options

so, you're just completely ignorant of traffic law then? because having insurance has nothing to do with whether a bicycle is considered a vehicle...it is a non-motorized vehicle on any books I've ever looked at.

so do I champ...these things called taxes and whatnot. I also own and operate a motor vehicle for which I pay insurance there champ...I just don't drive or ride like a prick. again...you're just an ignorant *kitten*...you are obviously ignorant of the actual law.

I asked a very simple question, you don't pay to be on the road. but tend to think you have the right to be above other road user's. now that is actually ignorant
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    perhaps we should re title this thread
    "ways cyclists and motorists cannot agree"
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

so do I champ...these things called taxes and whatnot. I also own and operate a motor vehicle for which I pay insurance there champ...I just don't drive or ride like a prick. again...you're just an ignorant *kitten*.

The butthurt is strong with this one. I wasn't driving like I *kitten* either if you see the drawing I put up on the last page.

LOL...bring it. If you think I really take you seriously then you really think far too highly of yourself. you act as if I'm new around here or something....

I'm just pointing out the fact that you indeed don't even know the law...therefore you feel that you should not have to share the road with cyclists...I extrapolate that out to suggest that probably you drive like a douch-nozzle around cyclists which is why the hit and kick your car.

not all cyclists follow the rules...most I know do. the ones that don't put everyone in danger. but in my experience there are for more pricks like yourself going around trying to come as close as you can to my ride without actually clipping me...cutting me off at intersections...completely disregarding me coming through an intersection on green when you're turning, etc. It's riders and prick drivers like you that cause people to die for no reason.
  • cwolfman13
    Options

so do I champ...these things called taxes and whatnot. I also own and operate a motor vehicle for which I pay insurance there champ...I just don't drive or ride like a prick. again...you're just an ignorant *kitten*...you are obviously ignorant of the actual law.

I asked a very simple question, you don't pay to be on the road. but tend to think you have the right to be above other road user's. now that is actually ignorant

again...I do pay to be on the road...I pay taxes. i have every right to that road and have every right not to be run off the road. I never said I had more right to the road...but guess what...I am slower...you might have to wait a second or two. why not deal with it instead of trying to run me over.
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    FK3Jxan.gif
  • laynerich15
    Options

LOL...bring it. If you think I really take you seriously then you really think far too highly of yourself. you act as if I'm new around here or something....

I'm just pointing out the fact that you indeed don't even know the law...therefore you feel that you should not have to share the road with cyclists...I extrapolate that out to suggest that probably you drive like a douch-nozzle around cyclists which is why the hit and kick your car.

not all cyclists follow the rules...most I know do. the ones that don't put everyone in danger. but in my experience there are for more pricks like yourself going around trying to come as close as you can to my ride without actually clipping me...cutting me off at intersections...completely disregarding me coming through an intersection on green when you're turning, etc. It's ****ty riders and prick drivers like you that cause people to die for no reason.

ok I will post this again, so you can stop making yourself seem retarded.

Untitled-2.png
  • laynerich15
    Options
    as you can see I had right of way and he did not WANT TO DO WHAT ANOTHER ****ING CAR would have to do and stop or go around to the left.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Usually a lack of oil.

Just use spit. Cheaper and more effective.

We should probably pass this tidbit on to this sixout character that was referencing the need to clean his fleshlight. Sounds like some good advice, and may actually be whats nastifying his fleshlight.

That or he just doesnt pull out because his fleshlight is on the pill.

Ewwwwww! Why can't guys just use towels like we did in the old days? And fur coats.

I recently saw this Youtube video with a grapefruit...

Watch the movie Fatso on Netflix (not the Dom Deluise one). You're welcome. NSFW.
  • asdfthax
    asdfthax Posts: 12
    Options
    People who get butthurt too easily or try to police everything everyone says and does.
  • laynerich15
    Options

again...I do pay to be on the road...I pay taxes. i have every right to that road and have every right not to be run off the road. I never said I had more right to the road...but guess what...I am slower...you might have to wait a second or two. why not deal with it instead of trying to run me over.

sweet I will stop paying registration because the tax I pay on my salary and real estate is enough.
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    sweet I will stop paying registration because the tax I pay on my salary and real estate is enough.

quoted...
    so you can stop making yourself seem retarded.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    When some jackwagon writes, "A pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat!"

No, Jane. No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Usually a lack of oil.

Just use spit. Cheaper and more effective.

We should probably pass this tidbit on to this sixout character that was referencing the need to clean his fleshlight. Sounds like some good advice, and may actually be whats nastifying his fleshlight.

That or he just doesnt pull out because his fleshlight is on the pill.

Ewwwwww! Why can't guys just use towels like we did in the old days? And fur coats.

I recently saw this Youtube video with a grapefruit...

Watch the movie Fatso on Netflix (not the Dom Deluise one). You're welcome. NSFW.

What??? No.. I've seen this movie and it's the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.
  • laynerich15
    Options

quoted...

Quality work there pal
  • cwolfman13
    Options

quoted...

Quality work there pal

thanks champ...
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Retired congress people getting lifetime 6 figure "pensions" even if they only served one term.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Don't forget medical on the house.

Yessss and yessss! :mad:

My gears grind loudly over this one!
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    What grinds my gears...

is people who could care less about the speed they're driving until I try to pass them. Very frustrating, especially when I'm using my cruise control so I know I didn't slow down.

This x 1000.

Also, people who don't accelerate in the acceleration lane as they're getting on the freeway. It's 65 mph, not 35 mph.

Yep...
    OR...
    the twatwaffle who blows thru the yield sign in the onramp..forcing ME to swing over into the left lane to avoid being hit...

Yield means YIELD..meaning YOU yield to ME..

On the subject of parents and their annoying talking to their kids..I had one in the store the other day..I heard EVERY part of their iternary for the next 20 minutes..then kid started screaming..like SCREAMING..and mom walked thru the store with her kid like that, oblivious to the cain he was raising.

I am a parent..raised my son to almost 14 years and hes a damn smart, well mannered kid..and guess what, not once did I make an *kitten* of myself in public when he was younger (now, these days, making an *kitten* is all in good fun..because of the embarassment aspect)..showed up to pick him up at his very prestigious soccer camp yesterday hauling my flat trailer..which contained a sheep transport cage, loose hay and some wood flooring..shame the lamb wasnt still in the cage..but Id dropped him at the processor before..yep...looking pretty redneck..poor kid..LOL
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    In store parking lots, people who stop their car in the middle of the lane so they can get a parking spot a couple of spaces closer to the store. I actually saw someone the other day who was blocking the lane waiting for a spot two spaces up, even though they were right next to a spot that was open.