Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i too need to be good on the weekends. good job everyone! its a new week for those of us who didn't lose/ gain...
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week:

~Finsih Couch to 5K program
    ~Strength Training 2x's this week
    ~Go to a Yoga class
    ~Go Hiking this weekend
    ~Stay under sodium
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Well done everyone!

Hope you all have a good week! :flowerforyou:
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    MONDAY JANUARY 17:
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX (ACHIEVED)
    -SELF WORKOUT (NOT ACHIEVED)

my first day of FINALLY doing the cardio kickbox and for a 30 min workout i burned 105 calories...SWEATED LIKE CRAZY towards the end....UNFORTUNATELY though i didn't make it to the self workout...

TODAY after i go to sleep and wakeup this is what my day looks like:

TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

BONUS: (IF I HAVE TIME)
    SELF WORKOUT

sw: 177
    cw: 177

here is my exercise schedule for this week:

MONDAY JANUARY 17:
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX
    -SELF WORKOUT

TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

THURSDAY, JANUARY 20
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 3

FRIDAY, JANUARY 21
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

SATURDAY, JANUARY 22
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

SUNDAY, JANUARY 23
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JACKIE WARNER UPPER BODY
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 3

NUTRITIONAL GOALS THIS WEEK:
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ WATER/DAILY
    -NO FRENCH FRIES/MUSHROOM SWISS SNACK WRAP/BURGER
    -DO THE SPECIAL K CHALLENGE THIS WEEK
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I missed the week 2 weigh in as I was out of town (walking my @ss off all weekend in Rome!!!!). My weigh in is exactly the same as last week (215.6). This week I am making sure to get enough protein and to keep on keeping on. I'm running 4 days a week and doing P90X, I KNOW that some pounds have got to drop if I just keep going. So that's what I'm doing.
  • jpsnickel
    Options
    Goals this week:
    -Find kickboxing DVD.

I am in love with Billy Blanks (Tae Bo). I have been doing a lot of Tae Bo Amped and while he doesn't do as many kickboxing routines, it will still kick your butt. I haven't tried his any of his pure kickboxing dvds, but if you can find them, I would definitely recommend them. He has a great way of motivating you and making you feel good. And in his Tae Bo Amped series, you can tell that some of the workout participants were overweight and are losing it. So much easier to be motivated knowing that normal people have lost weight using the program, and the participants are just all skinny girls who have always been skinny!

Good luck!
  • jpsnickel
    Options
    Once again, great job ladies! It was a tough weekend for a lot of us, but I know we can do it!!!

Goals for this week:
    ~ Get back on track and try to make up for some of the badness that occurred this weekend =) weigh in is on Thursday for me, so here's hoping!
    ~ Keep drinking!! I'm usually pretty good with drinking my 8 cups, but I'll be starting grad school again tomorrow and I hope the new schedule won't throw me off
    ~ Get into a good workout habit. I hate mornings, especially when it's still dark outside, but I want to start out with a good 15-20 min yoga routine, then do some Billy Blanks' Tae Bo Amped!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Forgot to look for week 3! Found you! I used my dusty treadmill again today (thanks to a friend's motivation). Maybe that's a good thought for the week... If you can't find it in yourself, it's okay to borrow it from others... (motivation and encouragement, that is).

Have a great week!!!! :smile:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    The chart looks great Rach & so do those bangs!! Thanks for puttin it all together!!

Great job this week people!! Keep up the good work!! :drinker:

My goals:

* stay under my calories
    * workout 5-6X
    * drink all my water
    * behave over the weekend

WE GOT THIS!!
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

Goals for this week:
    -Stay within calorie goal
    -Workout at least 3 times
    I need to get back into the groove of things, I can’t keep gaining!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to burn at least 3500 calories doing cardio and to drink at least 64 oz. of water everyday!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

It's a new day. I'm starting with a clean slate. I didn't eat breakfast though.....whoops!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I know it's not officially a plateau but I've been at the same weight for like 3 days. :( It's so frustrating because I'm doing everything right. I had been hitting my weight goals SUPER early (like 3-4 weeks early) so I reset them and of course my very first one tomorrow I'm not going to get unless I magically lose 1.4lbs in a day.
    I've added in a lot of strength training so I'm really hoping that has something to do with it, though I know there is no way I've gained muscle yet, maybe it's just retaining water. I've gotten 12+ glasses of water a day for about the last 3 months though lol.
    Anyways, off to the gym this morning. Hopefully the scale is nice to me tomorrow.
  • rockonerin
    Options
    look at us go! yayyyy ladies!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My big goal this week to to cook just a little more. Instead of all my meals coming from some sort of frozen, microwave box.
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I got a yellow highlight! How exciting :wink:

My goals for this week - water water water!
    Another 5 workouts this week and stay under calories and I'm going to steal one of Rach's goals - cook a little more, instead of all of my meals coming from some sort of frozen microwave box...I'm so bad wth that...

Good luck ladies, everyone is doing amazing!
  • nurseandi
    Options
    Im so confused.. i forgot to weigh in yesterday wooops. weight this am was 160
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    ~ Keep drinking!! I'm usually pretty good with drinking my 8 cups, but I'll be starting grad school again tomorrow and I hope the new schedule won't throw me off

Good luck with the grad school classes!!! It's taking a lot of motivation to get home from my 9 hr day, work out, cook dinner, and then watch grad lectures. Oi! But you can do it!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job this week ladies!

I've had a couple of days off training so goals this week are to hit it hard again and no late night snacking. Just because I'm trying to eat dinner earlier doesn't give me free reign to snack until I go to bed!
  • bellydancerj9
    bellydancerj9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HA, I keep posting on the wrong week. Sorry ladies. I will figure this out soon. Great job, everyone!!! and thanks RACH for doing the chart.