Do you need friends?? Post up!

Replies

• RubyRed76
    RubyRed76 Posts: 6 Member
    Would love some MFP friends! I've been using MFP (off and on) for 2-3 years now and realizing it would probably be more motivating to see someone other than myself show up in my news feed from time to time! :)
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Add me! I'm usually pretty active on here and I log in every day!
  • SabresFan19
    SabresFan19 Posts: 23 Member
    Add me on MFP and FitBit: https://www.fitbit.com/user/2DBDH7

I love friends!
  • princesskjr
    princesskjr Posts: 16 Member
    Hi im 30 and from the UK, please feel free to add me as I log in daily and I love supporting people and getting the support back! Ive got over 100lbs to lose so as much help and advice I can get will be greatly appreciated!
  • angelahunt23
    angelahunt23 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!

Would love some new friends! Also just recently got the fitbit flex. I need motivated friends :)
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Always looking for new friends!

Feel free to add me!
  • amongstthewildflowers
    amongstthewildflowers Posts: 89 Member
    Feel free to add me, the more the support and inspiration the better!
  • rambunction
    rambunction Posts: 22 Member
    Hello all,
    I'm new on here MFP, but not new to dieting. I'm a 25 year old female. I like anime, manga/manhwa, video games, board games, and walking my dog.

Starting weight: 148 lbs in April 2014
    Current weight: 133 lbs (July 2014)

My lowest adult weight was 115 lbs in 2010.

My goal is to get back to 115 lbs for next Hallow's Eve, and to get to 107 lbs for my next birthday (March of 2015).

I think the reason I put on so much weight can be attributed to two things: I started drinking alcohol a lot more than I ever had, and I moved in with my significant other who is quite the food lover. I've since cut down my alcohol consumption to a once-in-a-while thing, and started calorie counting.

If you want, feel free to join me on my journey, and I'll join you on yours.
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    i always want some new friends to motivate and be motivated by, just add away and join me on my journey to lose the weight and become a new me, and hopefully i can help u become a new you!!!!!
  • I've tried MFP before and fell off the wagon. I want to try it with the community this time for encouragement and support. Add me if you'd like the same in return, and to maybe become friends through this journey.
  • OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    me, me! add me. the more friends I have, the more success I have. must be the support!
  • jammer2net
    jammer2net Posts: 42
    Add me too! Looking for good support and opinions! : )
  • Sakohomj
    Sakohomj Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me, I have 0 friends, and I would love to meet new people who want to lose weight like me!!
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me!

I'm a nerdy girl with over 100 pounds to lose! I log every day!
  • Looking for motivation and accountability!!! I will do the same in return!!! Add me!!
  • rideafasthorse17
    rideafasthorse17 Posts: 16 Member
    So frustrated. I was once a runner, horseback rider, super nurse working 12 hours shifts with one break if lucky. Totally fit and happy. After an accident I have had a total disc replacement in my neck C56 that has left me with pain which limits my function and had an SI joint/plevis sacrum surgery in March for trauma (pelvic fracture/L5 fracture/hip fracture) and a newly diagnosed autoimmune disease. I have ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthritis on top of everything else. I have 3 titanium rods across/through my pelvis into my sacrum and have residual nerve damage and moderate to severe pain that severely limits my time standing, walking and sitting. It is very depressing but I do keep pushing on. I see a team of doctors who are always trying new therapies and suggesting more surgeries and procedures.
    At this point I am disabled and unable to work. My work was part of who I was. I LOVED my job and loved being an emergency department nurse. I worked very long and hard to get there only to have it ripped away by illness and injury. I am only 39 yrs old!!!! I have worked since the age of 12! I started out mucking stalls and bathing dogs haha! I have 2 kiddos and many animals to keep me focused on surviving but it has been a very rough road.
    I first lost an insane amount of weight and became too thin (a result of the autoimmune portion of my issues) then flipped and gained 40 pounds in 6 months!!!! I have lost 13 lbs so far but am stuck. I need to lose 20 more pounds to get to a healthy weight. I need to be at my ideal weight for the health of my joints.
    This has been extremely difficult for me because I can not exercise like I need to. Cardio is the hardest on my body. I try to push through but the pain is too intense and leaves me bedbound for a few days after. Even the lightest cardio. How frustrating right?!? Very hard for me since my entire life I have been very active!
    I have had many meds tried and some cause weight gain as a side effect.
    I just started....again...on neurontin for the nerve pain and have noticed I have started to go back up. 1200kcals a day max and no breads, processed foods. I have been following a whole foods type diet. Not super strict but I have avoided sugars, wheat and gluten (I am sensitive not allergic according to the bloodwork) and processed foods. Very frustrating!
    Not sure if it a side effect of the autoimmune portion or the meds or both...sigh. Miserable today which is not helping either!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Love these threads! Going to add people! I feel the more friends I have, the more I do, the harder I push, the better I feel, the greater I get, the closer I am to my goal!

Hi, I have 64lb to lose. Originallyhad 80. My profile is open for reading.:smile :
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Hi! I'm not new here. I'm a vet I suppose, but I'm a vet who has regained the weight MFP helped me to lose 3 years ago.

Deleted my old account and should have kept my awesome friends, but forgot to. Now I'm back and would love to meet some folks who are ready to support my efforts and get some support back in return.

If this sounds like something that would work for you, add me. :)
  • Hey! I am starting a healthy lifestyle change and could use friends on here. =) Feel free to add me.
  • peter_rotten
    peter_rotten Posts: 28 Member
    After 7 months of slow and steady progress, I'm ready for some MFP friends. Feel free to add me.