Girl problems.

Options

Replies

• rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    If I had a single piece of advice I could pass on to my boys - who utterly ignore everything I try to learn them - it is this:

FEMALES OF THE SPECIES ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU.

Nobody, regardless of gender, knows WTF they're doing at that age. Everyone's confused and nervous.

You lose nothing by talking to people. It's all in your head.

Do it anyway.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Is this a dating forum?

Nah, just banging really.

LPknQbO.png

How YOU doin'?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Craigslist. Just pay for it. Less hassle and a lot less expensive in the long run.

He said he's living on government money. I think that means he's supported by working tax payers. I don't know if there's enough allotted in that budget to afford the luxury of a Craigslist prostitute. But what do I know? I'm just a working tax payer who never lived off government money. :grumble:

I've been paying taxes since 1969 and never collected any benefits from it either, but, hey, I'd rather see my money going to get this kid laid than some of the other bullshlt that our Government deems necessary.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Is this a dating forum?
    sometimes
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    OP, at the risk of soundng callous, you have to find ways to learn to suck it up. I say learn to, and not just "suck it up, buttercup" because I mean learn about yourself--what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong. Find ways to fix it and find ways to take you mind off when things go wrong. And they will go wrong, it's how you bounce back that matters.

I'm in Afghanistan and got Dear Johnned the first week I was in country. So I've spent three months throwing myself at the gym. Throwing myself into my work. Anything to take my mind off it. It's a destraction, but destractions work. The more you dwell on things, the bigger a problem they appear. Be you, relax. She might be just round the corner or she might be six months down the road. But the more you put on it yourself the harder you're making it.

good advice. the girl who dear johned you is a complete idiot. you are hot AND a soldier. dam. He is right. Just get over it and don't do the flirting thing. I go for a great smile and personality and no stupid pick up lines. Some nice muscle definition and pretty eyes get me too. Its when you are least expecting it is when the right person will come along to be your someone. For now just be yourself and work on your confidence. You are young. Just learn to live life as an adult for now.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    i got 99 problems...

My commiserations.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    Give it time
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Is this a dating forum?

Nah, just banging really.

LPknQbO.png

How YOU doin'?

:wink:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    OP- you have some self discovery to do! As mentioned before, you are cute. However, looks alone aren't going to be enough and you aren't going to be able to make girls be attracted to you. Some will be, some won't. First of all, get on your own feet. You've taken the first step of moving out and into your own place, but don't complicate the start of your life by trying to find a woman. Stop obsessing and start living your life. Think of the things you want out of a relationship and work towards creating that within yourself. In the meantime, go out with the guys, and enjoy your life.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    If I had a single piece of advice I could pass on to my boys - who utterly ignore everything I try to learn them - it is this:

FEMALES OF THE SPECIES ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU.

Nobody, regardless of gender, knows WTF they're doing at ANY age. Everyone's confused and nervous.

You lose nothing by talking to people. It's all in your head.

Do it anyway.

QFT & IFIFY :drinker:
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    if you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son...
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    Options
    i am a 21 year old male. I grew up living with my mother only. I recently moved out on my own. Got no jobb etc but living on goverment money. My mother never learned me anything. All i learnt from her was being kind to people and have a clean home..I was spoliled, got what i want, did what i wanted.. I am kinda a loner.. But i know i am beautiful but i feel like a ugly duckling... or like Rudolph the raindeer.

WOW that is all.:noway:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    IF you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a B*tch aint one

I tried avoiding this line. So hard. Wondered when someone else would say it.

Also noticing lot's of Tony Montana advices in here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman

e1836862cf78.jpg
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You need to get your life in order before bringing someone else into it. Get a job and get some self esteem. Girls don't like guys who don't have a job. Not for money, well some for money, but if you have a job, you will learn responsibility and that will do wonders for you. Don't you want to have something to offer a girl? I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about being a normal, hard working, decent man. The right girl deserves that. Not saying you aren't a decent person, but you want to be everything you can possibly be to the right girl. And that takes work.

After that, just walk up and talk to the girl you like. If she's a b*tch about it, then you just saved yourself a lot of B.S. We don't bite, usually.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Wait there are plenty of people that are broke that have regular sex life's.

Seriously dude, find someone while you are poor, then when money comes you know they are around for the right reasons
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Check out nofap.com and do 90 days and let us know how that works out. Good luck getting a job. Hang with guy friends. Let us know how it works out for you. ;)
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Seriously dude, find someone while you are poor, then when money comes you know they are around for the right reasons
    LOL not in my case. I met my wife when we were both broke. Then as soon as I made 6 figures she split with all my stuff! Going through divorce now after 10+ year marriage.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options

LOL not in my case. I met my wife when we were both broke. Then as soon as I made 6 figures she split with all my stuff! Going through divorce now after 10+ year marriage.

Lol that's unlucky dude.

but I guess he can take from that, that you got laid while being broke ;)
  • Jessica_Eve
    Jessica_Eve Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken it used to say in OP's profile that he has Asperger's. That may explain the painful awkwardness and lack of employment.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My mother never learned me anything. All i learnt from her was being kind to people and have a clean home..

I am kinda a loner.. But i know i am beautiful but i feel like a ugly duckling... or like Rudolph the raindeer.

^ Really? What man or boy for that matter calls himself beautiful?

Like another poster said, you need to suck it up and get out there and live. Find a "distraction". Build up your self esteem by building your body, making it strong. When you are strong you are confident. As long as you don't get cocky. (no pun intended.)