Would you date someone overweight?

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Of course! I'm in the obse catagory so if someone is willing to date me, I'm willing to date them. In fact I prefer it.
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I actually prefer a man with a little meat on his bones, not skinny. For me, it is all about the personality. I love a man who can make me laugh, and I adore a man who is honest.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Almost exclusively.

Almost?

A few thin ones have slipped in here and there, but for the most part...I have a type.
    pun intended?:wink:

for me, i wouldnt have a problem with it as long as they were active. hell im still overweight so it'd be pretty damn hypocritical for me to say no

Same here, I'm not exactly a stick figure.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ive done it before and Id prob do it again BUT if they have no goal to try to be healthier I dont think I could do it again. Nothing towards them but it would bring me down too if they didnt at least have goals to lose the weight or at least not gain more. When I date again Id prefer someone who workouts
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Yes I would and do....My current partner is 310lb 6ft tall. It's his personality that I was attracted to plus his smile. Ugly on the inside comes in all shapes and sizes. It is harder to change ugly on the inside than it is ugly on the outside.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to tall men who are very thin with no muscle definition. I have never dated anyone overweight.

I would date an overweight-to-a-point man if I saw the potential in him to be physically perfect with all the fat gone. He would have to be young enough to not end up with any loose skin, and not overweight enough to end up with loose skin.

I am only attracted to young men anyway; I would NOT date anyone anywhere near as old as me, no matter how thin and tall he was.

Oh jesus lord...

:huh: My thoughts exactly!

(winks at kendall) :wink:
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    absolutely. i've almost exclusively dated overweight girls tbh. the only place i draw the line is people with feeder/feeding fetishes. *skype vomit emoji*
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to tall men who are very thin with no muscle definition. I have never dated anyone overweight.

I would date an overweight-to-a-point man if I saw the potential in him to be physically perfect with all the fat gone. He would have to be young enough to not end up with any loose skin, and not overweight enough to end up with loose skin.

I am only attracted to young men anyway; I would NOT date anyone anywhere near as old as me, no matter how thin and tall he was.

Oh jesus lord...

:huh: My thoughts exactly!

^+1
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My "type" has nothing to do with body size. If he's smart and makes me laugh is what I care about. :heart:
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    This is silly your either physically attracted to the person or not. There are females that are sexy and fat then some are sexy and thin. It doesn't get any simpler than that. I would date someone I am attracted to and share interest with.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Almost exclusively.

^You.... I like you. :flowerforyou:
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I actually like the female form slightly to moderately overweight with a nice voluptuous pear shape. But that's just me.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    My "type" has nothing to do with body size. If he's smart and makes me laugh is what I care about. :heart:

:happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I actually like the female form slightly to moderately overweight with a nice voluptuous pear shape. But that's just me.

Dayum, dude, where'd you get that back!!!???

:bigsmile:
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options

Ok... where's the line? :laugh:
  • untuvainen
    untuvainen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have and probably will in the future too.
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the person. I have to be attracted to them, sure, but if they have nothing on the inside, it won't workout.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • escogida
    escogida Posts: 2
    Options
    Dating does not necessarily mean that you are IN a relationship with someone. It can mean:

Types of Dating

Going out
    Together
    Being with someone
    Seeing each other
    Hubby/wifey status
    Just friends
    Friends with benefits
    Hooking up

So sure I wouldn't mind dating someone overweight.. I like getting to know people.. Plus you can both take walks together, go the gym.. You can help them also in their weight loss journey.. There health is just as important as mines..