Do your pets share your bed?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Just wondering if you share your bed with your pets? I do and even though I love my pit bull to death she is a HUGE bed hog! My cats are usually out at night but when they are in they are also in bed with us. Sometimes I get NO sleep but oh well, as long as my fur babies are happy!:laugh:

I have a friend who is downright disgusted by the idea of pets in her bed and tells me how nasty that is. LOL! Whatevvvvva!

Replies

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    my previous dog would hop into bed during a storm or just sit at edge of bed and stare during Nookie time lol. My husky now, sleeps with kids on their beds.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Perhaps your friend has nasty pets. If you bathe them and keep them clean it's not a big deal. I let all my cats in bed with me at night.

Favim.com-7868.jpg
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    no, they're not allowed on the furniture either. Love them but not their hair everywhere! I have a black Lab and an English Mastiff. There would be no room left for me if they were on the furniture!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    No. My dog isn't allowed in any of the bedrooms. She has her own bed and I have mine. If people like sleeping with their pets thats fine but its just something i cant do.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    My dog prefers her own bed next to mine most of the time. She'll hop up in the mornings though.

If we travel somewhere together, she generally wants to sleep with me on my bed.
  • fatmanintransition
    fatmanintransition Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    The dog sleeps on the floor, but the cats occasionally share the bed.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    No, I don't share a bed with my dog. She is too big for one thing and it's just not allowed. However, she does have a spot on the floor right next to my side of the bed, where she sleeps comfortably every night. I love my Spice Girl, but she knows who is in charge and it is not her!
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Yep... Couldn't ever kick them out
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    We have three cats who sleep in bed with us. Two of them are no bother at all, but our little chubby kitty likes to pull my hair in the middle of the night when she gets hungry. She can also be very vocal.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Our little dog is a mama's girl (we have 2), she's slept in the bed with us since she was 10 weeks old! We sometimes share a pillow :)
  • Smpo1979
    Smpo1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Our bed has recently gotten super-crowded....our 25 lb. terrier mix, and our 25 lb. daughter all end up in our bed at some point in the night! I don't have the heart to turn either of them away! When it gets irritating I try to remember that there will come a day when I'm wishing for that closeness back. Sometimes it even works :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    yup. cats.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    No, he has his own bed. In the mornings he comes into my room and sleeps on the floor beside my bed.

Edit: I have an English Bulldog that farts and drools 24/7. He's also too top heavy and short to be able to even attempt to jump onto my bed.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    cats yes- dogs no.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    The dogs-no, but the kitties, oh yes!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    One of the cats sleeps next to my head and the dog likes to lay at my feet.

Sometimes I have to make the cat move because I can't sleep with him pawing my pillow. He comes right back.
    Sometimes the dog chases the cat over the bed.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Gross, no.
  • spsanderson
    spsanderson Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    unfortunately they do, then when I go to roll over in the middle of the night my wife yells at me to not disturb the cats.....
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yes.. my 30 lb terrier mix. He's a rescue and I just can't resist. Wanna show him all the love I can because I know he hasn't always had it :(