lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    No, he kicks too much!

Oh yeah, and he farts, and they stink!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    <
    I think my profile picture speaks for itself. Yes, they sleep on their side of the king size bed. Plenty of room for the three of us.
  • mysweetjenna
    mysweetjenna Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oliver's bed is at the foot of ours, and he sleeps with us most every night. If we move around too much and annoy him, though, he goes to his spot on the couch.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Of course! We have a Chi-Weenie and a Chihuahua/Terrier mix. They're great cuddlers and the Chi-Weenie sleeps almost like a human on her back with her paws sticking out of the covers. It's adorable!
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My belgian mastiff USED TO....now shes taller than me on hind legs
  • KirstyyPie
    KirstyyPie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love my 2 kittys but nope i dont.. im pretty allergic to animal fur, over the last couple of years i have gotten used to them and it doesnt bother me so much now but if they go on the bed it really sets it off.. sometimes one of them will sneak upstairs if the door gets left open and its always my pillow they get on :( .. as soon as i get into bed it would start and id have to get up and change all the bedding :(
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    If I'm just taking a quick nap during the day, my dog will sleep with me. He likes to spoon and gets kicky when he's in a deep sleep, so at night he get's the option of sleeping in the cushy dog bed on the floor in my room, or he goes and sleeps on my Dad's CA king bed. He get's his own side of the bed with my Dad...and never tries to spoon him (he sleeps in a pallet on top of the bed, not under the covers). When we adopted him a year ago, they told us he was crate trained and liked to sleep in his crate. That lasted 2 nights with us. If he's on my bed and I want him to get down, I just point my finger to the floor and doesn't get back up again until I invite him up. On my Dad's bed he feels no invitation is required. Ha!

My indoor 12 year old cat has never slept with me, but he does like to sleep on top of the bed we have in our spare bedroom, especially during the day when the sun is shining through.

Chasing those squirrels in dreamland! Those legs really get moving sometimes!

imagejpg1_zps991a33e0.jpg
  • Sloth_TurtleGirl
    Sloth_TurtleGirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    No. My dog is in his kennel at night. He is also not allowed on furniture or even allowed to enter my bedroom. He stops at the door and does not go in. He was very uncontrollable when we first got him. However, now that he has a kennel and consistently expected behaviors, he understands his place in the pack. Some dogs need that. If I let him sleep in the bed (which my son did before he moved) he become controlling and more aggressive. Certain dog types will become agitated and nervous when they feel in charge. He is one of those types. We had to work on some of this on our daily walks as well. I had to train him to be walked.

He's a smart, loveable dog. But, I know his limits. Some dogs are more easy going and can be dealt with differently. My dog isn't mean. He is nervous and excitable.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I WOULD let the cats sleep in my bed, BUT they are naughty. They scratch at the bed at 4am for food until someone gets up and feeds them. Which reminds me, I have to go put them all in the basement for the night.
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    No he snores like a drunk docker with sleep apnoea

What about the chickens?! :smile:
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    NO....
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    One of my pit bulls sleeps on the sofa with me. He is sleeping beside me right now as I sit here on MFP.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure i'm sleeping in THEIR bed. i'm only in it 6 hours a day - they're in it like 20.

this 100%. Two cats and my husband and I have often commented on the fact that it's not our bed any more:laugh:
  • Ryderod
    Ryderod Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No..
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    If my dog couldn't sleep with me in my bed I'd sleep with her elsewhere. She needs snuggles and so do I.
  • calliegirl73
    calliegirl73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes. My cat Callie has her bed on my bed. she doesn't sleep next to me, She's not a cuddly kitty but i was able to get her trained to have "cuddle time" in the morning. once in a while she will climb on my chest early in the morning before i wake up and practically strangle me because she's sitting on my neck for cuddle time.. I wake up and am like.. "Callie, it's called cuddle time, not strangle time", then she climbs down and lets me sleep some more, then when i really wake up she's ready for real cuddle time.
  • mikevandewetering
    mikevandewetering Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    yes, my two cats use up more sleeping space then i do lol. One of them is on my lap while writting this.
  • cursivepulse
    cursivepulse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    my cat is super cuddly. She sleeps with us in the winter and cool summer nights, if it is hot she avoids us. This is fine with me :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Don't have pets, but if so, they sure would not be allowed in the bedroom

Love you are one of my best friends then but also glad we aren't going to get married. I adore my little girl. :smile:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    NO absolutely not. Never.