mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Tomato & Beef Casserole on a polenta crust - can't wait to eat

von0nd.png

That looks so good!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I just had a smoothie tonight. Had a big lunch today. The smoothie was 3/4 cup spinach, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1/4 cup celery, 1/2 cup strawberries and 1/2 cup coconut water.
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    all of these wonderful healthy eats - appreciate the photos
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Went meatless tonight, mostly because I'm lazy. :-)

Tonight was a big plate of steam in bag butternut squash (four servings)
    Broccoii (2.5 Servings)
    An Omaha Steaks brand Stuffed potato
    4.5 oz Gin and 7 ounces diet Tonic water
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mix of black beans and corn, topped with homemade guacamole and a spoonful of plain Greek yogurt.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    A Trader Joe's Chili Lime Chicken Burger, Ravioli with cheese and asparagus, cucumber slices and watermelon.

imagejpg1_zpsa9b037bd.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken breast stir-fry, carrot and cucumber. I had planned on a chicken sandwich as well, but I was too full.

10174827_786075518104240_2716614908599655257_n.jpg?oh=1a84f06d4ea2ab03cc43e61f10b332e4&oe=544AA2C7&__gda__=1414982006_37b1ac85a42635ab7b04b1af046c73be
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    all of these dinners look delicious, but the portions look huge? Are these single servings??
  • mygnsac
    Options
    all of these dinners look delicious, but the portions look huge? Are these single servings??

My meals are single serving and are typically around 400 calories. The meal I had tonight was a little high at 480 calories.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    A Trader Joe's Chili Lime Chicken Burger, Ravioli with cheese and asparagus, cucumber slices and watermelon.

What did you think of the burger?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    We are in Wisconsin for a few days, so tonight was fried cheese curds and beer battered shrimp... When in the Dells....
  • mygnsac
    Options

What did you think of the burger?

I thought is was really tasty. A little dry, but I may have overcooked it a bit.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I went to Canton's with my mom tonight for supper. I had their spicy tofu plate with some steamed rice, an egg roll and some tea and some water.
  • larrodarro
    Options

Not necessarily single servings if it is a recipe I have entered, just the amount I eat. I am a big eater, but have big calorie burns to offset that. Most days I'm between 2500 and 3000 calories, and rarely over my goal. {On my lift days I try to go over by a few calories, but it is not always possible}

Last night's supper was 343 calories. Oh the joy of stir-fry. The night before, with the sandwich was 603. I didn't log on Wednesday because I was out of pocket. Tuesday, with the huge sandwich, yogurt, seeds and nuts, chips and salsa, etc. etc. was 1303 calories. Anytime you add bread and cheese, the calories add up in a hurry. I don't have many of those meals, thank the Good Lord.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We are in Wisconsin for a few days, so tonight was fried cheese curds and beer battered shrimp... When in the Dells....

My wife brought some fried cheese curds home last week and they were real good. Fattening, but good. Her and her walking buddy stop in at a local restaurant everyday after their walk to offset any good the walk did them:bigsmile: What is funny is the place is ran by a Cuban family. How cheese curds got on the menu is a mystery to me.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I dunno what's for supper yet. Probably leftovers from breakfast this morning...
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've got some 90% lean ground sirloin in the fridge, probably going to do some burgers with it.

And grilled asparagus. Yum.
  • atorina21
    atorina21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My homemade delicious chili.
    92aa547cc745d9abdb24_1.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My homemade delicious chili.
    92aa547cc745d9abdb24_1.jpg

The chili looks good. How did you re-size the picture. I've just been offsetting the plate when I take the picture. The poor folks on my Face Book page must think I'm crazy with all my pictures being off center.

Larro
  • atorina21
    atorina21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Larro,

Thanks. I just used Microsoft Paint to resize my picture.