Replies

• hbcongdon
    hbcongdon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • hbcongdon
    hbcongdon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Still no picture... Sorry it will be up soon.

I made a new goal this week: work out 120 minutes
    So far several obstacles: sick child, work emergency, new puppy so I missed this morning and Monday morning.
    Normally I would quit right about now but NOT THIS TIME!! I am determined to follow through...
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Still no picture... Sorry it will be up soon.

I made a new goal this week: work out 120 minutes
    So far several obstacles: sick child, work emergency, new puppy so I missed this morning and Monday morning.
    Normally I would quit right about now but NOT THIS TIME!! I am determined to follow through...

you got this! keep p the motivation and youll get it done! :)
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing fantastic this week! I am anxious for this weeks weigh in and keeping my fingers crossed. Big thanks again to Katelyn for organizing this and keeping up with it for all of us! Lets all stay motivated! Anyone have any tips they have found handy this week?
  • erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wi for me was today
    SW 269
    CW 259.8
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't posted my week 2 weight, I had no internet access at all this week or last week ;_;

Week 2: 331.8 :D
  • hildursg
    hildursg Posts: 106
    Options
    Today's weigh in is 81.3 kg (178.8 lbs) which is 0.4 kilos(0.9 lbs) down.
    Also lost 3 cms (1.18 ") at my hips and 1 cm (0.4") at my waist :)
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want in too :-)
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am really new to this so I may need some help my starting weight is 195 and my goal weight is 135 so 20 % would be 39 lbs for me
  • katelyn002
    Options
    The two ladies that want to join, ill add you to that charts! we weigh in every friday! :)

That means today is weighin day!!! Waiting on my son and hubby to get up so i dont wake them annd then ill weigh in....
    Good Luck gals!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    SW: 169.6
    Week 1: 169
    Week 2: 167.2
    Week 3: 166

That gives me a 1.2 pound loss this week, and overall loss of 3.6. At this rate I'm definitely not gonna make 14 pounds by Valentines Day, but I might be able to make a 10 pound loss.

Katelyn--is it okay to change our goal loss to something more realistic? If so, I'll change my goal to 10 pounds lost with a goal weight of 159.6.

Good luck everyone!
  • debswilko
    debswilko Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I would love to join as my aim is to have that perfect beach body. But unfortunately, 20% of my weight is too much. I have 16lbs left to lose and 20% would be 31lbs. I want to be a size 10 and no less.
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I weighed in 199.7, meanind i lost i think .6 from last friday, which is not the greatest however, i weighed in on monday and was more so i really lost like almost 2 lbs since monday? lol

And, Okay hows this sound.... all new people i will add you, no prob. As for goals, i know its 20% because some of us "heavier" people would like to lose that mch and it is realistic... However i know there are some "lighter" people that want to lose and 20% is way to much! So heres the deal, i will leave everyones goal weight at a 20% loss, UNLESS you tell me to change it. But remember its not a goal weight of mid feb, mid march, and so on... its for the first day of summer, Mid June... so think hard and let me know :) Thanks ladies!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - 264.8
    Week 2 - 262.2
    Week 3 - 260.6

Loss from this week is 1.6 lbs.

Total loss is 4.2, 49.6 lbs left to lose to reach goal!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I would like top join my starting weight is 194
  • debswilko
    debswilko Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 156lbs and my target is 140lbs.
  • martinez0701
    martinez0701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this I have had a rotten week with almost no exercise and i ate just over my calories a bit this week and I lost a bunch according to the wii. I checked it 3 times. I am at 157.

SW 168
    now 157 I have no clue what is going on. Now if i can get rid of these headaches life would be perfect.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am going to repost last weeks weight because I have been sick since tuesday. I know I am down but I don't know how much is from dehydration. Next week has to be better than this week. :sick:
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Back up to 171 :( but I've kept 10 lbs off since thanksgiving so I'm trying not to get too discouraged. Need to pick it up for sure tho.
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Checking in....... down .2 = 192 this morning. A little disappointed as yesterday morning I was 190.6....... grr! Oh well, still down from last week!