Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• toronto88
    toronto88 Posts: 21 Member
    just started on the site 1 week ago. logged every day and worked out 6 times this week yahoo! really enjoying the social aspect of the site. so much positivity! feel free to add me
  • Hi! I'm 18, only trying to lose about 10lbs, I dance intensely and eat pretty healthy so I don't quite understand why I gained weight and got stuck on this weight loss plateau :( Maybe I snack too much. Looking for friends to motivate me!
  • WE ARE GROOT

haha
    hey guys whats up my names marla im 21 and
    i feel if i have other people to share our weight loss and exercise stuff
    id feel better thanks :)

oh btw ive lost about 30 pound since i joined (january)
    im now 197 pounds but im starting again cause i stopped for the summer
    my goal is to lose 10 pounds by october
    so yeah back at it again :)
  • aussieems
    aussieems Posts: 14 Member
    Hi All, I'm back after a long time of excuses. This time I want to do it, I need to do it, but need the support and motivation of friends on here! Will try my best to be on daily :) Would love to help those like me who are struggling. Feel free to add me if you want some extra motivation :)
    Aussieems
  • Paulpewee
    Paulpewee Posts: 2 Member
    Hiya , Paul here , need to drop 40lb and need all the help i can get . Im in the Midlands UK . add me
  • Hey I'm Jess. Trying to maintain a 70 pound weight loss and change my body composition. I welcome all friends :)
  • I am looking to become healthier by my 50th birthday, next May. I have Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid arthritis and I know I will feel a whole lot better if I can dump about 80 lbs. I have a long history of fails behind me, but something about turning 50 next year....I just don't want to go another year being fat and in pain all the time. I know in my heart that if I can lose this weight, I'll at least feel somewhat better!

I lean towards lower carb way of eating.
  • hjarte19
    hjarte19 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm new to this, still in my first week, but finally feeling motivated to get rid of all the extra weight. I hope that next summer I'll be able to wear a bathing suit or a bikini without feeling terrible, and that I develop some good and healthy habits. Feel free to add me, I'd love to get some friends on here :)
  • Hi, I'm Jude, started today... anyone from Alberta Canada on here? I'm also looking for buddies going thru menopause and trying to lose weight!!
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    I've been here off and on for a few years. I lost about 65 pounds, blew out my knee playing basketball against my husband and his friends (Yep, I schooled a couple), fell off the wagon and now I am back on track. I am tracking my calories, though my food is backwards... I wish to lose a total of 120 pounds, I am down 35 currently. I have mini goals set, my next one is to be down 10 pounds by the end of this month. I will be turning 40 in November and I am going on a cruise in December...not to mention, I have a son that's a senior this year, so will have to be in graduation pictures when he graduates in May.

I try new recipes all the time, I LOVE Pinterest, but I also love the bookstore!!!! I blog the new recipes I try and put the calorie counts, etc with them. Feel free to add me. I am a busy, working mom and I try to comment frequently.

Good Luck to everyone here!! You can do anything you set your mind to! :happy:
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Hi I'm Jenna!!! Have tried different diets and failed many times, trying to make a lifestyle change now!! I found out a few months ago that I have hypothyroidism, which caused me to gain weight. It also caused my cholesterol and my liver enzymes to be elevated. I need to get my weight and my diet under control!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • firecraker05
    firecraker05 Posts: 41 Member
    Hey all, I'm Jess! I am back at this and am going to be consistent this time. Overall I have 80 - 100 pounds to lose, right now I just feel sluggish and I know that needs to change. I wish all of you luck in your own journey! Feel free to add me if you are looking to get and give support :)
  • Hello! I am new (been here for one week) and am looking for friends to connect with. I am 27, 5'10", and currently weight just over 200lb. I have maintained a 40lb loss over the past six years, and am now starting on "round two" to reach my goal weight of 160. I have an open diary and love to cook and eat a varied, whole foods-based diet (no category elimination for me). I am also reasonably active, and love yoga, running, walking, biking, and hiking. I am mostly looking for others with open diaries for motivation and accountability. You don't have to like the same things I do, but just so you know, I don't know a lot about gyms or competitive sports, and I'm not planning on never eating out again or getting my body fat down to 15%; I am more interested in lifelong sustainable fitness and eating in a way that allows me to have a social life while also improving my health. If this sounds like you, please add me!
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Hi everyone!!

I would love to have some more friends here!
  • phgr79
    phgr79 Posts: 4
    Hey all

I go through fads of using this app, but I'm doing the LCHF thing if anyone else doing it want to add me.

Peace and healthy living :)
  • sissykk
    sissykk Posts: 4 Member
    Kelly here. I'm in Illinois and looking for friends!
  • risarob
    risarob Posts: 3
    Hey :) My name is Risa. A 27 year old American living in Germany for another year or so. Looking for some more motivation, feel free to add :)
  • littledog16
    littledog16 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey I'm RD from Cali! :) 5'3'' and trying to lose weight with some help and motivation from other people on here!
  • 6ft 210lbs, lost around 40lbs before on the site but rejoined to lose abit more

log everyday and open diary

sarcastic englishmen
  • lice714
    lice714 Posts: 8
    Hey Everyone.

I'd love to add some friends on here for motivation and accountability. Please, if you are interested in adding people, look my way.

just to be clear, i dont have lice and I am a very clean person, its an acronym.