Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• firecraker05
    firecraker05 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Jess! I am back at this and am going to be consistent this time. Overall I have 80 - 100 pounds to lose, right now I just feel sluggish and I know that needs to change. I wish all of you luck in your own journey! Feel free to add me if you are looking to get and give support :)
  • oystercatcher3944
    Options
    Hello! I am new (been here for one week) and am looking for friends to connect with. I am 27, 5'10", and currently weight just over 200lb. I have maintained a 40lb loss over the past six years, and am now starting on "round two" to reach my goal weight of 160. I have an open diary and love to cook and eat a varied, whole foods-based diet (no category elimination for me). I am also reasonably active, and love yoga, running, walking, biking, and hiking. I am mostly looking for others with open diaries for motivation and accountability. You don't have to like the same things I do, but just so you know, I don't know a lot about gyms or competitive sports, and I'm not planning on never eating out again or getting my body fat down to 15%; I am more interested in lifelong sustainable fitness and eating in a way that allows me to have a social life while also improving my health. If this sounds like you, please add me!
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I would love to have some more friends here!
  • phgr79
    phgr79 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey all

I go through fads of using this app, but I'm doing the LCHF thing if anyone else doing it want to add me.

Peace and healthy living :)
  • sissykk
    sissykk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kelly here. I'm in Illinois and looking for friends!
  • risarob
    risarob Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey :) My name is Risa. A 27 year old American living in Germany for another year or so. Looking for some more motivation, feel free to add :)
  • littledog16
    littledog16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm RD from Cali! :) 5'3'' and trying to lose weight with some help and motivation from other people on here!
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    6ft 210lbs, lost around 40lbs before on the site but rejoined to lose abit more

log everyday and open diary

sarcastic englishmen
  • lice714
    lice714 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Everyone.

I'd love to add some friends on here for motivation and accountability. Please, if you are interested in adding people, look my way.

just to be clear, i dont have lice and I am a very clean person, its an acronym.
  • ainicolas
    Options
    trying to lose 25 lbs...and just wants to stay healthy.
  • stargarrick1
    Options
    Hi im Star... looking to lose about 50 right now then re evaluate..would like some friends for motivation.. or even just one person with around the same goal where we can push each other.
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm Courtney :) 5'6 and trying to lose 20lbs and get down to 125! Feel free to add me!
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi , you can add me if you like
  • bethrocks2013
    Options
    Hi, looking for a motivating friend. My name is Bethany I just turned 25 and trying to loose 50 lbs
  • purrypants01
    purrypants01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sandra and I'm trying to loose about 20 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • Giacobbe99
    Giacobbe99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Angela I am not sure how to add friends please add me as I am looking for friends to stay motivated. Not sure how the friend thing works

THANKS
    Giacobbe99
  • woman_of_steele
    woman_of_steele Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 34 and I've got about a 100 lbs to lose. Trying to be more consistent with logging meals and workouts.
  • jaimie120
    jaimie120 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am back after about a 9 month MFP break. I am a 38 year old female with somewhere between 20 & 30 pounds to lose. I am not really sure as I will know when I have reached my goal when I see it in the mirror. I would like to have active friends that contribute to the well being and motivation of all people that they add as a friend. I am not interested in having a lot of friends that are not supportive, I am interested in a few that provide support. I can be a very good cheerleader for you as well.
  • SG1103
    SG1103 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm 29, 225 pounds, and looking for motivation/accountability. I've lost 20lbs since last December and hoping to kickstart it a littel more.
  • Shelalala
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm Sheila, I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight and then tone up. I always welcome new friends to support. :)