Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friends. I really need some motivation and support!
  • Spikethered2
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for friends too. Mostly run too!
  • LianeMD1975
    Options
    I'm 39 years old and currently weigh 220 lbs. I was down to 170 lbs this time last year. Then I got bedridden ill for nearly 6 weeks, quit smoking, took 2 vacations, etc and here am a year later 50 lbs heavier. I have fibromyalgia and poly arthritis, which makes day to day activities quite challenging. However, I know that if I can get rid of the extra 70 lbs that my frame isn't built to carry it will improve my ailments tremendously.

My current efforts include a ketosis diet and beachbody workouts (P90x, Les Mills Combat, Insanity, & soon I'll include Insanity the Asylum). As often as I can physically manage it, I do two a days, which includes a DVD workout in the morning and 60 minutes on the treadmill in the evening. I just started a group, Insanity the Asylum, which will begin on 8/18/2014. If interested, please feel to join. Even if you aren't interested in the group but want support and to offer support, please feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck to everyone!!!
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im Nellie. Trying to loose 60 lbs. I weigh 221 right now. want to get down to atleast 150. add me if you like.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya Everyone!

I'm Tricia. I log daily and exercise when I can, doctor has me on orders to rest a few body parts, so I'm doing what I can until she gives me the clear. My Food Diary is open & public. I also have a website (http://mermadeinthekitchen) with a blog and recipes, as well as a Twitter (@MerMadeNDaShade) and an IG account (@MerMadeInTheShade) all to keep me accountable.

Feel free to add me! I love having motivated friends to keep me motivated!

• j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I love my current friends and could always use more! Some on my list have been inactive for a while and new friends welcomed!!
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends since I took a break last year (stupid move) and when I came back most of my friends were inactive.
  • Elutheromania
    Options
    I'm Aundrea. I'm nineteen soon to be twenty. I'm aiming to lose 80-100 pounds. I've been off and on anti depressants for several years now and they've made me have out of control weight issues. I'm getting married in May and would love to support and be supported by anyone that is extremely dedicated.Add me. =]
  • Magic1337
    Options
    Looking to get back where I was about a year ago about 232 pounds, brand new to MFP but enjoying it so far.
    I think I could help motivate you!
    Phil
  • kitkat9g
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Kate(lynn)! I'm looking for friends for motivation. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for fun and motivated friends. Dieting sucks so you might as well have fun doing it!!
  • mandajoe11
    mandajoe11 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've found my way back. Looking to add more people for ideas and cheerleaders! I love cheering people on and also need new fresh Ideas. Add me!...it will be fun! trust me! :D
  • Sarahhmmx
    Options
    I'm Sarah and I'm trying to gain some weight and muscle, feel free to add me:)
  • Dorothyk351
    Dorothyk351 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am Dorothy (dorothyk351) feel free to add me always looking for motivation. I need to lose about 40 lbs,but would feel better even I only lost 25 or 30. Have been on and off this weight loss roller coaster for a long time,but I need to stay on this time so I am hanging on tight!
  • rum_coke
    rum_coke Posts: 11
    Options
    Looking to loose weight mainly by running...feel free to add me..
  • Ange0490
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Angela. I'm a 24 year old, working full time, studying part time and am currently trying to get the body I have never had. I downloaded the app a couple of years ago but haven't really started seriously using it until recently and just thought it would be nice to have a few friends on here. I have lost 22 pounds so far and want to lose 45 more. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I am Mike, always looking for new friends and support
  • NFord519
    NFord519 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to make some friends to help me stay motivated! :)
  • elamicky
    Options
    Hi! I'm Mihaela, I'm 29, 5'9, working from home, mom of 2 boys. living in Romania. I have about 82 lbs to lose, i've been overweight and obese in the last 7 years. My heaviest weight was 265 lbs one year ago. I gave up a million times, lost the courage to start over but this time i feel it's different. I've been using MFP app for 12 days, i'm having about 1610 calories a day. It's pretty good, i allow myself to have a treat everyday and i don't feel the need to binge anymore. Very happy to meet you all!
  • sweetncrazy1223
    Options
    Hey everybody starting fresh and could use some motivated fitness pals!! I'm trying to lose 60 pounds and if you wanna help and support my journey I would love to do the same for you!! Good luck and good losing!! --lex