Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• Lfulton0
    Lfulton0 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello,

I will be on here for awhile and need some motivation so please feel free to add me!
  • New friends? Yes, Please :)
  • Hi! I'm Eleni, 22, looking to lose 20-30 pounds and just recently graduated college. Feel free to add!
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Always up for new friends. Male 46 y/o in San Diego with 60 more lbs to go.
  • Hi im male 40 years from india.....addd me anyone!!!!
  • brianpride
    brianpride Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, I'm Brian. I'm 40 (for a few more days) and am currently down 26 pounds with 45 more to go. All FR are welcome.
  • LanceDuvall
    LanceDuvall Posts: 66 Member
    This really sucks...I have no friends in real life and I have zero friends in hyperspace!!! that makes me a loser!!!...except when it comes to losing pounds!!!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    I would be honored to receive a friend request from anyone on this thread.
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Sure, I'm in. Been away for a while, but getting back into it. Not looking so much at dropping pounds as dropping fat. My workouts consist of some cardio with power-lifting (5/3/1), so don't want to sacrifice strength.
  • Zeverei
    Zeverei Posts: 2 Member
    Hi guys, looking to drop inches and don't care about the pounds because I intend to gain a bit of muscle. Could use some friends to motivate me into a smaller wedding dress in 1.5 years.
  • ffwife921
    ffwife921 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey everyone. I'm looking to lose 50lbs. I am 5'9" 30 years old. Please feel free to add me so we can support each other on this journey.
  • daniellempayne58
    daniellempayne58 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm looking for friends! I'm doing a candida diet, but have a weight loss goal of about 35 more pounds. Anyone that wants to add me, please do!
  • zebes99
    zebes99 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I'm 30 and looking for some friends! I need to drop the 30 pounds I packed on over the last few years...
  • Hey all! I, like everyone else on this journey, have failed to start many times. I'm at the heaviest weight I've ever been and I'd like some friends who are just starting out with similar weight goals! I want to be able to encourage each other along the way! I want to lose anywhere between 80-100lbs. I'm 21 years old!

Please add me for mutual encouragement! :)
  • winnyfreebryd
    winnyfreebryd Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm Freida- 33years old. I am currently at my heaviest of 273lbs and this weight has to go!!!!! I want to loose 100lbs.
  • ladyblue100
    ladyblue100 Posts: 37 Member
    Add me I am always looking for friends :)
  • Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Hi I'm Paul. :) I'm a 35 year old writer who is also a stay at home parents to three kids.

I'm looking for other people who enjoy a vegetarian and / or vegan lifestyle. Going completely raw is even better because that's my end goal. Unfortunately I have a lot of soup to go through first.

I'm not unhappy at my weight right now but I wouldn't object to losing 5 lbs either. I would love to gain some muscle. Anyone who also uses Runkeeper on a regular basis would be wonderful as I use it quite often.

I'm happy to give encouragement and advice and feedback. I just know from own personal experience so I can't promise I know much of anything.
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm here 730 days+ so I'm not going anywhere.
  • ineedalifetbh
    ineedalifetbh Posts: 132 Member
    I'm Eden and I'm 20 years old. I've got about 15-20lbs to go! Feel free to add, log and active daily! :)
  • Jesyka_Gee
    Jesyka_Gee Posts: 27 Member
    Hello all!

I've lost a total of 37 lbs with the help of MyFitnessPal throughout the years (joined in 2011) and now I'm just trying to lose those last few pesky lbs to be at my goal weight. Feel free to add me as I am logging every day with food, exercises and posts.

Best of luck to everyone out there! :flowerforyou: