Replies

• NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    I like friends :happy:

Feel free to add me. on here daily
    I may not comment all the time, but I'm a "liker"
  • shanlivestrong
    shanlivestrong Posts: 27 Member
    Hello, my name's Shannon. On a journey to lose 100lbs (11 down so far). Add me and we can motivate each other and share ideas!
  • Hi all I'm Lou - please feel free to add me - I've been on my own personal weight loss challenge for 12 months now since having my son and having already shifted 35 lbs with Project 10 I am on a mission to lose my last 14lbs in time for my 40th birthday party next month!! The product is amazing and what i eat is super healthy.....its the booze and takeaways i sneak in that sets me back, so here is to be being strict!! :) xx :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • imn0tlykeher
    imn0tlykeher Posts: 41 Member
    My name's Samantha, I have been struggling for AWHILE to loose 30lbs..I need help and motivation!! Please add me if you can be those things! Im about to invest in Advocare 24 day challenge too
  • MrFitness972
    MrFitness972 Posts: 45 Member
    Add me!!!!
  • Hi, I'm Hazel I'm 39 years old and have just started mfp I have lost 41lbs already and have another 60 lbs to loose.
    looking for friends so please add me too .:happy:
  • NFord519
    NFord519 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey guys, I'm Nicole. I started this app back in 2012 but didn't use it faithfully and didn't care to. I realized once I added my first friend about a month ago, why this app is awesome! It is definitely motivating having friends on here! Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • Luckyfish72
    Luckyfish72 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey mfp! Feel free to add me, I check in a few times a day and am pretty good at logging. I just reached onederland, I've been 18 years out! I participate in dietbet.com for extra motivation. I'm 40(shhhh) 3 boyz-18,16,2(yup a two year old!) and looking to lose 50 more pounds.
  • amorana1
    amorana1 Posts: 8 Member
    I like meeting new people and helping one another accomplish similar goals. Feel free to add me.
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Hi! I'm Lisa from Boston .... Add meeee !! =)
  • espanolchocolate
    espanolchocolate Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all, I'm Debbie from Cali. I recently quit smoking cold turkey, 5 months ago, and had a few stressful events that cause me to eat, eat eat. I would love to have new friends/support and offer mine as well. I'm looking to loose 40-45 lbs . I started August 9th really counting calories. Please add me
  • Hello,

My name is Denise and I would love, love, love to find friends in my neighborhood to chat with and maybe even get together for exercise and such. I am not opposed to getting friends out side of my city (Seattle), but would really like to find folk going through a weight loss journey to talk with.

I have just started so no badges yet. I am doing the Ideal Protein program.

Wish me luck.:laugh:
  • Please add me as well! And if you are in the Lubbock, Texas area...that is an added bonus!!
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Hi all. I'm 40 years old, from the UK, looking to add some muscle and trim some fat. Feel free to add :)
  • parkes93
    parkes93 Posts: 76
    Hello again all ... Feel free to add me anyone ????
  • justinitsul
    justinitsul Posts: 1,018 Member
    Hey all! Add me :)
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I really would love some friends! I've been going it alone for 45 days and I'm lonely! I'm old but not to old. I'm 5'9" and 204 pounds I've lost 15. I'm trying hard to get under 200 for my next goal. I'm a big sugar addict. When I stay off the sugar I eat much less and I lose weight. MFP truly has helped me this is my second time for losing with MFP. I really know I can get to my goal weight the struggle for me is when I make it to my goal weight and I think everything is all good and I can eat anything I want as much as I want. Anyways I hope to encourage others and just take it one day at a time and keep putting one foot in front of the other.
    Aimeelynnn
  • ek0513
    ek0513 Posts: 147 Member
    Hi, I'm Erin. I'm 20, and I have been using myfitnesspal for about 7 months. I've lost over 30 lbs so far, but hoping to lose 30 more. I will accept anyone
  • becomingittybittyme
    becomingittybittyme Posts: 23 Member
    Hello! ^-^ I'm Kathy. I'm 21 years old and have lost 8 pounds so far since coming back to Myfitnesspal! ♥
    Add me! I'm on every day!
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Hey all, feel free to add me, Im always on.....#LetsGeaux