Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• Hello,

My name is Denise and I would love, love, love to find friends in my neighborhood to chat with and maybe even get together for exercise and such. I am not opposed to getting friends out side of my city (Seattle), but would really like to find folk going through a weight loss journey to talk with.

I have just started so no badges yet. I am doing the Ideal Protein program.

Wish me luck.:laugh:
  • Please add me as well! And if you are in the Lubbock, Texas area...that is an added bonus!!
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Hi all. I'm 40 years old, from the UK, looking to add some muscle and trim some fat. Feel free to add :)
  • parkes93
    parkes93 Posts: 76
    Hello again all ... Feel free to add me anyone ????
  • justinitsul
    justinitsul Posts: 1,018 Member
    Hey all! Add me :)
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I really would love some friends! I've been going it alone for 45 days and I'm lonely! I'm old but not to old. I'm 5'9" and 204 pounds I've lost 15. I'm trying hard to get under 200 for my next goal. I'm a big sugar addict. When I stay off the sugar I eat much less and I lose weight. MFP truly has helped me this is my second time for losing with MFP. I really know I can get to my goal weight the struggle for me is when I make it to my goal weight and I think everything is all good and I can eat anything I want as much as I want. Anyways I hope to encourage others and just take it one day at a time and keep putting one foot in front of the other.
    Aimeelynnn
  • ek0513
    ek0513 Posts: 147 Member
    Hi, I'm Erin. I'm 20, and I have been using myfitnesspal for about 7 months. I've lost over 30 lbs so far, but hoping to lose 30 more. I will accept anyone
  • becomingittybittyme
    becomingittybittyme Posts: 23 Member
    Hello! ^-^ I'm Kathy. I'm 21 years old and have lost 8 pounds so far since coming back to Myfitnesspal! ♥
    Add me! I'm on every day!
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Hey all, feel free to add me, Im always on.....#LetsGeaux
  • jmlynar
    jmlynar Posts: 65 Member
    Hey there! I'm 5'5 150 lbs trying to lose 20 lbs. I have been stuck at this weight for about a month and I'm going back to school soon so I need to get this weight loss going! Anyone in the same boat so we can help each other out? Feel free to add me.
  • Trying to stay motivated to lose upwards of 100 pounds or more. Some days are better than others. Am Wheat(Gluten) free and that makes it harder sometimes to make the best choices. Also on am supposed to be on a low salt diet if I want my BP to come back down to normal. I would like new ideas and ways to cook and eat.
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Ive been on here for a year I log everyday and offer comments / feedback, looking to loose the last few kegs and lean out. I'm Australian. Feel free to friend req me but I don't add people if they dont bother sending a msg with the req. Also guys who only have girls on the Friends list will not be accepted, as it obvious what your really on here for. :smile:
  • staceyjones85
    staceyjones85 Posts: 6 Member
    We all have goals - they just might not be the same! Would love to be friends with any of you!
  • gstaa5
    gstaa5 Posts: 2
    Any Aussies on here who want to help me keep motivated? I am a 35yo male with 3 kids under 6 and i want to be here for them to see them grow up. I need to lose 25kg.
  • Please feel free to add me! I'm here daily...absolutely love the website in addition to helping out and giving advice!!
  • shemoves
    shemoves Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I'm looking for friends to help me stay on track. I have always had success with weight-loss with support. After many years of putting on the pounds, I am fighting my way to being healthy and happy. I've got 70 lbs to lose, if you're with me, add me!
  • GreatGuy07
    GreatGuy07 Posts: 39 Member
    The more people I add, the more motivated i get and more i motivate others!!! add up peeps, all of ya'll lets get *kitten* done!
  • Hi I'm Chris, 41 from Stockport near Manchester.
    I currently weight around 16st 1lb, I'm trying to lose another 2 stone before a major op in October.
    I'm doing the slim fast plan and a healthy evening meal, mainly consisting of fish and stir frys. I do swimming 4 mornings a week as well as 45 to 60 minutes a day, 6 days a week on the exercise bike.
    Feel free to add me, could always do with the extra support.
  • Sure feel free to Add!
  • DannPM31
    DannPM31 Posts: 32
    Anyone can add me