Skinny Bi**h Book

12345679»

Replies

• elispeli
    elispeli Posts: 96 Member
    Well this thread has been an interesting read. :noway:

I've never read that book, mostly because my friends thought it was pushing what they call the "thin agenda"
    I don't know about all of that.

But I can tell you that cutting meat out of my diet changed the way I view the world. It changed how I eat, take care of my body, and work in the kitchen. It's fantastic and I will never, ever go back. I've been phasing out dairy for four years now. I only eat it once a week and I feel like a golden flower blowing in the winds of the garden of Eden...or something. Once I get rid of it completely I'll be healthier than ever. It's amazing.

IMHO It's the best decision you can make. Everyone who tells you otherwise will probably have never tried it or "tried it for two weeks and didn't like it".

Cheers, friend. Do what feels right to you. :heart:
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    NO
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Well this thread has been an interesting read. :noway:

I've never read that book, mostly because my friends thought it was pushing what they call the "thin agenda"
    I don't know about all of that.

But I can tell you that cutting meat out of my diet changed the way I view the world. It changed how I eat, take care of my body, and work in the kitchen. It's fantastic and I will never, ever go back. I've been phasing out dairy for four years now. I only eat it once a week and I feel like a golden flower blowing in the winds of the garden of Eden...or something. Once I get rid of it completely I'll be healthier than ever. It's amazing.

IMHO It's the best decision you can make. Everyone who tells you otherwise will probably have never tried it or "tried it for two weeks and didn't like it".

Cheers, friend. Do what feels right to you. :heart:

I would tell her otherwise (for reasons that should be made clear if you read the thread)...and I have not eaten meat for a LOT longer than you have.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    I haven't read it, nor will I, but I can't help feeling that a random pair of ex-models aren't going to be the best source for health advice.

This. EXACTLY THIS.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    nuhno.gif

LMFAO!! ^^^^ This!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Just by the fact that the title is something that is usually used as a way to insult me for having a certain body type, I wouldn't give it a second glance.

The way you described it pretty much confirmed my judgment. :drinker:
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    I haven't read it, nor will I, but I can't help feeling that a random pair of ex-models aren't going to be the best source for health advice.

This. EXACTLY THIS.

Ditto. Have you actually seen or heard that woman who wrote it? Rory whassherface. Complete. Fruitloop.