Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• BOOMRED1
    Options
    Hi guys, feel free to add me. I'm looking losing 5kgs of fat and then put on 5kgs of muscle. Keen for some motivation :)
  • Satr33
    Satr33 Posts: 8
    Options
    Just recently started, would love to have some friendly faces in my friends list! Feel free to add me ;)
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, 5'7" - I'm only looking to lose about ten pounds, but I have a very hard time about it. I'm looking to generally get more fit and healthy. Feel free to add me and make friends. :)
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, 5' 4.5", and 142lb. First and foremost I'm mom to my beautiful little sunshine, he's not always an angel, but he's always a joy. I'm also a pianist, and music is the language of my heart. I was born and raised in the country, and I love the outdoors, hiking, exploring, and biking. I'm looking to get down to 135lb, then seen how I feel.
  • Aoife740
    Aoife740 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Aoife! I am 5'6 and 112lbs but it's pretty much all fat and no mucsle. I want to tone up and tighten up and generally clean up my det to improve my overall ealth the look of my skin, hair and nails as well as drop a few pounds in fat. eel free to add me and help me along in this journey
  • EFMcG
    EFMcG Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Evelyn. I'm trying to rehab a disk injury so that I can stay in the Army Reserves. Doing well on my PT tests and plan on keeping it that way. Only need to shave 10 seconds off my run time to hit my goal of 70% in the run category. I also wouldn't mind dropping about 15 lbs.
  • Chriswarbs
    Options
    Hi I'm Chris, I currently weight around 16st 1lb, I'm trying to lose another 2 stone before a major op in October.
    I'm doing the slim fast plan and a healthy evening meal, mainly consisting of fish and stir frys. I do swimming 4 mornings a week as well as 45 to 60 minutes a day, 6 days a week on the exercise bike.
    Feel free to add me, could always do with the extra support.
  • pausej
    pausej Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi my name is Jen and im very into health and fitness. Would like a wider community of friends who are into the same during this journey of health. I quit smoking this year, I started eating right, I work out 6 days a week and have found support really keeps you motivated. My fitness pal has been great so far :)
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • anneliseah
    anneliseah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love to get some friend for inspiration and support :-) Feel free to add me :-) Signed up a long time ago, but finally taking it seriously!
  • KatiesDietDiary
    Options
    :tongue:
    I have 1 friend and have only just started my weight loss project!!
    Feel free to ad me/message me to keep my motivation up.
    K x
  • SchatzieLoosesWeight
    Options
    Good Morning all! Looking for some new exciting and motivating friends! :-)
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Got another 30 lbs to go ,so need motivation summers been way to hard on the body all that ice coffee .
  • lavenderphoenix
    lavenderphoenix Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I recently re-started my weight loss - I lost 50 lbs with Fitbit+MFP a year and a half ago then had hip surgery and gained it all back. I'm trying to lose 150 lbs so I'll be here for a while and I'd love to make some friends along the way. Have a good day!

~Jessica
  • kaykayrenea87
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I just joined today, and I could really use some new friends and support :) I'm 5'7" and 170lbs. My goal is to lose 20 lbs and a dress size....and I want to lose the first ten by November for a special event! Thanks, and good luck to you all!

-Kayla
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a 35 year dad of two and married to my high school sweetheart. I'm looking for friends who will join me in the fitness journey! My hope is to build a strong team of people who will encourage and share their stories with each other. No matter your age or fitness level. I'm trying to balance work, family, and fitness.

I love helping people reach their goals and seeing their lives change.

Feel free to add me :)
  • NewGirlThatsMe
    NewGirlThatsMe Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi, lovelies! I am a 32 yr. old Mom and Lover of the Bearded One....hehehehe. Looking for new friends. I like the support and the giggles that MFP provides. Add me!
  • MakeMetheLeanQueen
    Options
    Hey Fitness Pal! I'm 5'6 and 131lbs. I joined awhile ago but a week ago is when I really started to dedicate my time to this thing called "weight loss" My goal is to lose at least 30 lbs and I could use some friends on here for more motivation. Feel free to add me C:
  • Michika101
    Michika101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI all, I'm 18 years old, 172.72 cm (5'8) tall and currently weigh about 72 kg. I've been using MyFitnessPal on and off for about two years and I've been inactive for quite a while. Recently, I started college and now, just a few weeks into it, I've started noticing how I'm struggling to maintain weight. The mess food is oily and while I eat as much as I did over break, I'm not as active as I was. SO I've started using MyFitnessPal regularly again in hopes of keeping my calories in check.

I want to get to my ideal weight again for the first time since I was 12 and as if that alone wasn't hard enough, I was recently told that I have PCOD so I have to be twice as careful of what I eat and work super hard to make sure I lose the required weight. I've been told that it's not bad enough for me to start on any serious treatment yet if I can control my weight so I'm really hoping to bring it down to a good level. I would love to have support and friends to motivate me ^^
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    always looking for more support.