*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #4 1/21/11

Options

Replies

• Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I didnt lose alot but the scale is going the right direction.

LW- 197
    Todays weight 196.4
  • prettykonvinced
    prettykonvinced Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have not been exercising this week, but I still lost a pound. YAY! I also had 3 teachers tell me that I have lost weight. WOW, I did not know that six pounds could make that big of a difference. Starting tomorrow, I am going to be back on my workout routine. I started at 183, now I am 177. Go me!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes! Just finished reading everyones posts!! Congratulations to everyone that lost weight this week!!!!:drinker: And to the others who remained the same or gained I totally understand!!! Last week I weighed in at 167.6 and today I weighed 167.2. I feel very discouraged and upset.:noway: I worked out very hard this week and did ZUMBA 3 times. I kept my calories under 1200 and I only had a weight loss of .4!!! :angry: I was very depressed about this all day but, now I'm over it and ready to kick some butt!! Tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym and do the cardio sculpting class. I just hope and pray that next week I see more of a difference on the scale!!!! I know eventually I will see the difference on the scale!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous week!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I'm such a loser! YEAH! Lost 4 lbs this week. Down to 282.8.

LOL!:bigsmile:
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    YEAH!!! YEAH !!!! YEAH!!!!!

I made it into the 170's. OMG! I havent been that in Many Many years, Woooo hooooo!!!
    My weight this week is 179.6 / last week WAS 184 / 4.4 POUNDS lost WOW!!!! OMG!!!!!
    I'm jumping for JOY!!!!!
    THANK YOU! Thank You! Thank You! EVERYONE THAT HAS SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY ON MFP.
    I have a Long way to go, But I'll get there on MFP!!!!

Congrats!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    222. Same as last week. Boo!
    :o(
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    I'm down UNDER 200 for the first time in about a year and a half at 199.2 lbs! That's a 2 lb loss from last week!

Only 10 more lbs to go until I hit my 3/1/2011 goal! :smile:

WOohoo!
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    weighed this morning....gained .05!!! Someone just shoot me in the face!!! :noway: I have no idea how it is even possible....i am seriously thinking about giving up....i mean wtf?!?! I have been working out harder this week than i ever have before, i have been under cals everyday this week and i have drank a ton of water!!! I feel like the universe hates me right now:cry: I seriously cried this morning....i have never worked so hard in all my life to lose weight and i f****** gain weight!! its just not fair!! Seriously working out for over an hour everyday and gaining weight!!! and i never eat more than 1500 cals!!!

On another note congrats to everyone who had a loss this week!! I am glad some of us are seeing changes!!
    u
    Think I am going to eat all the crap i want today and drink....staying on track isnt getting me anywhere!!:drinker:

Turn it around girl! You can do this! All of your hard work will pay off! You need to give you body time to catch up! You are making positive changes to make you healthy! Keep pushing it doesn't matter what the scales says if you know you are doing good things for yourself!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hello Snowflakes! Just finished reading everyones posts!! Congratulations to everyone that lost weight this week!!!!:drinker: And to the others who remained the same or gained I totally understand!!! Last week I weighed in at 167.6 and today I weighed 167.2. I feel very discouraged and upset.:noway: I worked out very hard this week and did ZUMBA 3 times. I kept my calories under 1200 and I only had a weight loss of .4!!! :angry: I was very depressed about this all day but, now I'm over it and ready to kick some butt!! Tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym and do the cardio sculpting class. I just hope and pray that next week I see more of a difference on the scale!!!! I know eventually I will see the difference on the scale!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous week!!! :flowerforyou:

It sounds like your body is going into starvation mode. You need to eat AT LEAST 1200 calories a day or your body will retain calories because it thinks you don't have enough food! Try upping your calories to 1200-1300 and I bet you'll see a difference.
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    I will be weighing tomorrow 1st thing! I was in a hurry to get out of the house this morning! Great job everyone! We ROCK! Keep up with the positive changes that you are doing for yourself and your family!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    CW: 186
    LW: 186.5

Haven't been able to do much with my back unjust still, but I went for the best walk today. It was freezing out, but I was so warm!
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I maintained this week. I feel so discouraged, but I know I shouldn't I have been walking everyday, going to the gym, and even started going to a boot camp class. I burned over 3000 calories in exercise this week. I have been eating 1500 calories a day on average, some days less, some days more. But even on the days I ate more it was only like 1700 calories and I burned 1100 calories that day. Ugh... I feel discouraged. I really do. Even though I know my body is messed up from being off one medicine, on another one, and having a 15 day period. Seriously... 15 days. So there is obviously something up in my body, not sure what. I have been trying to get a hold of the doctors this week but I haven't heard anything back. Not really sure what to do.

I know this is really not the place for this, but I just had to vent. I am very frustrated. When I was on the other medicine I could understand why I wasn't losing weight, but now I just don't know why. I mean I know the medicine is still in my system, but still. I dunno. I just hope that things get better soon. I hope I start losing soon.
  • akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    SW=206, LW=203.4, CW=200.8

Happy with today's weigh-in after being up last week. Breaking that 200 lb. barrier is in sight and I can't wait for the 190's!!!!!
  • psychojenn
    Options
    187.7 - same as last week.
    ive only done two small workouts this past week. but i have been watching what i eat more carefully so this week i will work on getting back into a workout routine:]
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I will respond with my weight tomorrow---had a very busy week and totally forgot to weigh in this morning. Will do it in the AM :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    SW=206, LW=203.4, CW=200.8

Happy with today's weigh-in after being up last week. Breaking that 200 lb. barrier is in sight and I can't wait for the 190's!!!!!

Sweetie, you are soooo close!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 356

Well it has been a tough week for me. I have exercised but my eating was not good. With that said I gained 2 pounds this week,, weighing in at 356. No excuses, I will just have to get that 2 pounds back off this week. I am still shooting for 349 by January 31st.

Congrats to all of you who lost weight this week!!:drinker: Good job to maintainers! I wished I had maintained.:grumble: Success is never giving up, so if you gained, keep on trying this week. You can do it!! We can do it!

Have a good weekend everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    Not liking the scale today! It says I'm up .2 I think I'm retaining water. But claiming it and moving on! It doesn't matter what the scale is saying! We are planning on taking the kids sledding today. Have a great day everyone! (last week 207.1 this week 207.3)
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    GRRRR! :angry: I knew it. Yesterday's weigh-in weight was 175 even. Today, after a nothing special day yesterday, I am at 173.8! If I follow the pattern I've been following, I will lose a few more pounds over the weekend, spring back a couple of pounds early next week, and just start to drop again come Friday. Why does my body do that? It's not like I change anything from day to day. I do the same class every M-W-F and sometimes Sat., and the same home program the other days, with an occassional off day like yesterday when I did housecleaning instead. I don't get it.
  • ltlhmom
    Options
    I maintained this week. I feel so discouraged, but I know I shouldn't I have been walking everyday, going to the gym, and even started going to a boot camp class. I burned over 3000 calories in exercise this week. I have been eating 1500 calories a day on average, some days less, some days more. But even on the days I ate more it was only like 1700 calories and I burned 1100 calories that day. Ugh... I feel discouraged. I really do. Even though I know my body is messed up from being off one medicine, on another one, and having a 15 day period. Seriously... 15 days. So there is obviously something up in my body, not sure what. I have been trying to get a hold of the doctors this week but I haven't heard anything back. Not really sure.

This so is the place to let it out! We are here to support you! Keep up the great work! Don't stop calling the doctor! That would bother me that they haven't called back yet. Hang in there love! :heart: