A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Options

Replies

• spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I am 5'2"/5'3" And looking to get to 125. Maybe someday I too can be a hot mama!
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! This is awesome motivation for me since I'm also 5'2"-ish. Thanks for sharing!
  • gatorgina
    gatorgina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome good for :smile:
  • jal92475
    jal92475 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're my hero! :)
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job. Many congrats.
  • RachelCane
    RachelCane Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow, welldone you look great
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thank you for everyone's compliments! I hope I do inspire you all, not just the shorties. ;) My profile is closed right now for a certain reason, but I will listen to anyone's friend requests if they leave a message. I'm kinda picky in who I take though, so please don't be offended if I do not friend you. Thanks. :)
  • mrsmaggiejane
    mrsmaggiejane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This post truly is an inspiration. I've been looking at the success stories since joining to see if i could find someone with my similar height and weight who actually succeeded. Then I stumbled upon your post and I got so happy! I'm currently 220 pounds (heaviest of my life) and i look just like your before picture. I want to get to 145 (im 2 inches taller than you) I'm so happy for you and that I can see what my results might look like when i finally do get to my goal weight. GO YOU!!
  • misstammy123
    misstammy123 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love it- really well done!!
  • bluestaff
    bluestaff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Really well done, walking is my main form of exefcise so im keeping going :smile:
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work. Thanks for posting and being a source of motivation/inspiration. :)
  • DaveDeLange
    Options
    I can confirm you are one hot momma...well done!
  • orchidia26
    Options
    Congrats on your success !!! True inspiration ;)
  • BodyLiketheTARDIS
    BodyLiketheTARDIS Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so amazing! You are the same height as I am and around the same starting weight. This gives me so much hope, you have no idea!

Congratulations on your incredible success!! :heart:
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love how your main form of exercise is walking. I am paranoid about lifting but do some light lifting while I walk. You have great results. Have you have kids? C-sections? Let me know how you've done this!!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love how your main form of exercise is walking. I am paranoid about lifting but do some light lifting while I walk. You have great results. Have you have kids? C-sections? Let me know how you've done this!!

I have had 2 kids, both c-sections. There's no secret formula to how I've done it. Just eat less and exercise more :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!