Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A 5'2" fat chick lost 85lbs and became a hot mama!

Replies

• spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    What an inspiration! I am 5'2"/5'3" And looking to get to 125. Maybe someday I too can be a hot mama!
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Great job! You look amazing! This is awesome motivation for me since I'm also 5'2"-ish. Thanks for sharing!
  • gatorgina
    gatorgina Posts: 15 Member
    wow you look awesome good for :smile:
  • jal92475
    jal92475 Posts: 53 Member
    Wow! You're my hero! :)
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    GORGEOUS!!!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Great job. Many congrats.
  • RachelCane
    RachelCane Posts: 33 Member
    wow, welldone you look great
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    Thank you for everyone's compliments! I hope I do inspire you all, not just the shorties. ;) My profile is closed right now for a certain reason, but I will listen to anyone's friend requests if they leave a message. I'm kinda picky in who I take though, so please don't be offended if I do not friend you. Thanks. :)
  • mrsmaggiejane
    mrsmaggiejane Posts: 4 Member
    This post truly is an inspiration. I've been looking at the success stories since joining to see if i could find someone with my similar height and weight who actually succeeded. Then I stumbled upon your post and I got so happy! I'm currently 220 pounds (heaviest of my life) and i look just like your before picture. I want to get to 145 (im 2 inches taller than you) I'm so happy for you and that I can see what my results might look like when i finally do get to my goal weight. GO YOU!!
  • misstammy123
    misstammy123 Posts: 53 Member
    Love it- really well done!!
  • bluestaff
    bluestaff Posts: 5 Member
    Really well done, walking is my main form of exefcise so im keeping going :smile:
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work. Thanks for posting and being a source of motivation/inspiration. :)
  • I can confirm you are one hot momma...well done!
  • Congrats on your success !!! True inspiration ;)
  • BodyLiketheTARDIS
    BodyLiketheTARDIS Posts: 6 Member
    Wow, this is so amazing! You are the same height as I am and around the same starting weight. This gives me so much hope, you have no idea!

Congratulations on your incredible success!! :heart:
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    you look amazing!! congrats!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Outstanding!
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    I love how your main form of exercise is walking. I am paranoid about lifting but do some light lifting while I walk. You have great results. Have you have kids? C-sections? Let me know how you've done this!!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    I love how your main form of exercise is walking. I am paranoid about lifting but do some light lifting while I walk. You have great results. Have you have kids? C-sections? Let me know how you've done this!!

I have had 2 kids, both c-sections. There's no secret formula to how I've done it. Just eat less and exercise more :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!