90 Day Challenge-Challenge 4

Options
Welcome to week 4. You guys are doing soo awesome, i am proud of you all.

**FOR THOSE WANTING TO JOIN, YOU CAN ONLY JOIN ON SATURDAYS, WHICH IS THE START OF THE NEXT CHALLENGE. PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR NAME, CURRENT WEIGHT AND GOAL WEIGHT BY APRIL 1.

This weeks challenge is.................................................................................................................................................................................

Week 4
January 22-28, 2011
1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week
2. 8 Sets of 25 Squats 3 out of 7 days this week.
3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week.

Make sure you use your reference number when logging in. Good luck!!!

Replies

• brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

How is your dad doing?

Good luck everyone this week!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I LOVE SQUATS!!! haha.. excited!:flowerforyou:
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want in :-)
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I LOVE SQUATS!!! haha.. excited!:flowerforyou:

:frown: Oh dear I hate them, my knees give way, can you do a few extra for me :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

What's that saying no pain no gain !:smile: and the other one What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :ohwell: :ohwell: Wish me luck

Wizzy No 7
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Squats. Oh, boy! Hate 'em but I'll do 'em...and I'll be awesome!

Thanks for keeping track of all of us, Allison. I know this grew beyond your expectations and you're great for taking this on.

Viki
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ha I would talke 100 squats vs and lunges.... Looking forward to this one!!

Your right what don't kill ya makes you stronger

hehe

Laurie
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your hard work and keeping us on our toes.:laugh:
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    My Dad is doing better thanks for asking. They think it was a mixture of his medicines, so hopefully thats all it will be.

I am soo excited about these challenges, and it makes me more excited to see how motivated you guys are!!!! You Guys are awesome. We have 163 challengers, but i have some that havent even responded, so i am going to go through my list and remove the ones that hasnt even logged at all and see where we are!!!!

Thanks you Guys

Allison
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused on the squats. I haven't done squats in a VERY long time. Tell me if I'm understanding this right: 1) stand up straight, 2) put hands on floor in front of you and bend knees, 3) jump legs back, 4) jump legs forward.
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    Another great challenge!
  • montanna9
    Options
    Good Luck hope we all see a good change this week!
  • montanna9
    Options
    Thank You Allison for doing this! I usually will start doing everything then after a few weeks I will quit. But having these challanges are making me stay with it, So between your challanges and my husbands challange of losing 50lbs and he will quit smoking I am still hanging in here!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Is the cardio in addition to what we would normally do? Like the extra 45 minutes in week 1 were? Or does any cardio we do count towards that?

The squats will be hard for me, but I'll manage to fit them in!

Thanks for the challenge! Marking this thread so it shows in my topics. :)
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused on the squats. I haven't done squats in a VERY long time. Tell me if I'm understanding this right: 1) stand up straight, 2) put hands on floor in front of you and bend knees, 3) jump legs back, 4) jump legs forward.

I thought squats were just down and up. Stand with your feet about hip distance apart, and sit back into your heels, like you're going to sit in a chair, and then stand back up. What your describing sounds like more than that. I could be wrong, though. If someone could verify that, it would be appreciated. :)
  • aeleton
    Options
    Is the cardio in addition to what we would normally do? Like the extra 45 minutes in week 1 were? Or does any cardio we do count towards that?

The squats will be hard for me, but I'll manage to fit them in!

Thanks for the challenge! Marking this thread so it shows in my topics. :)

If you want a CHALLENGE i would say in ADDITION but if you cant, then it can be just as it is.... LOL
  • aeleton
    Options

I thought squats were just down and up. Stand with your feet about hip distance apart, and sit back into your heels, like you're going to sit in a chair, and then stand back up. What your describing sounds like more than that. I could be wrong, though. If someone could verify that, it would be appreciated. :)

A squat is, standing up straight and squat like you are going to sit in a chair.... Yes you are right.
  • chickadee2010
    Options

True, it could also be that way. Whenever I did the ones I was describing in gym, I believe they called them jump squats. That's the only kind I've ever done, I think. But yeah, verification on this question would be appreciated. :smile: Thanks.
  • chickadee2010
    Options

A squat is, standing up straight and squat like you are going to sit in a chair.... Yes you are right.

Thanks!
  • dvanrose
    dvanrose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    #56 I'm going all in this challenge! I've been backsliding the last few days and I need to get back on track!