What's your exercise of choice?

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Pole dancing! :D
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Rowing machine, recumbent bike, assisted pull up machine.
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Roller skating on our beautiful seafront, love it!!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    For sure the treadmill....I watch Netlfix to make the time go by quicker and then I lift.
  • When at home, walking.

When at the gym, rowing and the elliptical. :)
  • Walking and the occasional run, then biking.

Anything and Everything that gets you outside in the fresh air has to be good:)
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Running, walking and lifting.

In an ideal world I'd add skiing, ice skating, horse riding and pole dancing.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    just re-started rowing after 10 years of cycling, and it's amazing... Cant believe how much I missed it.
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    elliptical.........just plain burning calories or hiit with it
  • kenoski
    kenoski Posts: 12 Member
    I like the elliptical machine for about 45 min and then i pick 3 strength exercises. The total thing takes about an hour.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    I am a cardio junkie and enjoy workouts like Spinning, Insanity vids ...intense stuff that focuses more on endurance. I'm now starting to appreciate strength training...so I just do both now.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    Everything EXCEPT running...400m is 350m too far................
  • evanengell
    evanengell Posts: 1 Member
    I have to mix it up a bit. I was getting into a routine of 60 minute cardio workouts (involving rowing machine, bike, elliptical, and treadmill). I get bored easily. lol. Although I was getting in 5 to 6 days a week of this, I hit a wall. Then I started alternating between my old program and hitting the trails jogging or biking, strength training, spinning, and cardio-tennis. Still 5 to 6 days a week for 60 minutes but the weight started dropping off again. I would say experiment and when you find something that works, do it until it's run its course. :smile:
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Deffo a bit of club dancing!!! or kitchen dancing or any dancing for that matter :laugh:

YES!! I love dancing so much too!!! :love: That's why my favorite exercise is ZUMBA!! :heart:
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Definitely deadlifting. Squatting takes a close second though
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    P90X for strength training and hiking for cardio.
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    stair master makes me sweat the most
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Walking outside and yoga. However, neither of those burns enough calories,so I do a ton of other stuff besides. If it were a perfect world and I weighed 110 lbs. and could eat anything I wanted, I would do a 30 minute walk every day and a yoga class. No more killer circuit training, kickboxing, boring stationary bike/ treadmill, etc., weight lifting and squats that give me knee and elbow pain.
  • lifting weights, treadmill with incline, eliptical machines and hiking on the rail and trails behind my house. Its a 5 mile circle.