anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• curvytattooedprincess
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Starting my journey at 293 lbs and wanting to get down to 165lbs
    Would love friends who are on a similar path
  • travisi1971
    travisi1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tipped the scale at just over 400lbs recently and need to lose 200lbs. Having lost a lot of weight and regaining it all back plus more again and again, it's time to get serious and make a lifestyle change before the onset of serious medical issues prevent me from achieving my goals. MyFitnessPal has been a big help so far by tracking my meals and exercise and am looking for people in a similar situation for added support.
  • Algerina9601
    Algerina9601 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started at 299 and am down 20lbs so far. Im finding the same probkem with weight like friends. Feel free to add me
  • enzosmama
    enzosmama Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm at 260.6 trying to get down to 150. I will send you a friend request!
  • quatschmitsauce
    quatschmitsauce Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and I'm going to send all of you friend requests. I just signed up here yesterday and I need a few buddies. I hope that's okay.
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started at 267 4 months ago and am now 228. (weigh every Friday) Still have 80 or more pounds to go! :) I am 5'7 and 21. (22 on November 23) Would love to make new friends who are on the same journey as myself!

Wow! This was my post when this thread was started. I am now down to 151! Any other previous posters still going strong?
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am just restarting again. I lost a bunch of weight because of this site but then had to have surgery and gained it back and a little more. Definitely feel free to add me as a friend so we can all stay motivated.
  • blade71
    blade71 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new here and need the motivation thanks, Type2 diabetic started 218.5 last week at 214 now on this Rapid Fat Loss Program
  • midsomerdream
    midsomerdream Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started at 220lbs (have weighed a lot more) down to 189lbs. Hope I can motivate someone, taking each day as it comes. Anyone feel free to add.
  • GlamourVintage
    GlamourVintage Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started at 283 pounds, now I'm 274.. I want to lose 159 pounds. Please feel free to add me people. :D
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 235lb after losing 10 so I have a long way to go to my goal weight. Anybody can feel free to add me as a friend I'm on here daily
  • MargretEmily
    Options
    Hi i'm also new here 250 trying to get down to 155, feel free to add me
  • fierydeluge
    Options
    Hi Briana! I'm Ex. I'm 32 and started my weight loss journey at 280lbs. I'm down to 210lbs and my goal is to get to 180lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • tobeslimmer
    tobeslimmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have just come back after along time away but was about 245 at my heaviest and still way over 200 so have a long way to go. Setting myself a 12 stone mark and then will go from there
  • Lorsmith44
    Lorsmith44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh close to 230 and would like to get down to 150. I want to fit into decent clothes again and be able to get up from a sitting position without my legs protesting! I am feeling a little bit better and I have only been doing this for four days. It has helped me keep myself in check!

Anyone can feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get. I also like to give others support and try to motivate them as well!
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good morning....count me in....can always use the additional friend and support
  • mobailey68
    Options
    Hi! I started at 332 and I am now down to 190lbs. 58 to go until I am in the normal BMI range. That would put me at exactly 200 pounds lost. I really don't know if my body will get there without having plastic surgery to remove some excess skin. By the way, getting older sucks butt because your skin doesn't exactly bounce back as well. Oh well, would rather have some excess skin than carry around an extra person or 2.

Enjoy the journey! It has been life altering,

Mo
  • afk1
    Options
    good morning.....please feel free to add me as well......at my heaviest I was 330 and looking back, so sorry I didn't find this website a long time ago..........its a journey and friends I find along the way, who share the experience make the journey so much easier.......have a great day :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • afk1
    Options
    congrats to you......I know exactly how you feel and agree ..... as we get older it is harder but we do it and have done it......please add me as a friend