anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Replies

• leisa6776
    leisa6776 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. I have about 100 to lose and I have trouble staying under also. If you would like to add me that would be great :)
  • pattykins1999
    pattykins1999 Posts: 4 Member
    I have 140lbs to lose and I have to admit I am struggling! I do good one day and then the next day I eat the kitchen. I had a really bad week this week but I am starting back on it today!
  • alvindsv
    alvindsv Posts: 2 Member
    As my weight crept up and up, I promised myself no matter how bad things got I would never see a 3 as the the first digit in my weight. Well over the past couple of weeks that has been the first digit. I weighed in this morning at 304. I refuse to live like this anymore. I know what to do, it's just a matter of doing it on a consistent basis. So, include me in this group as well of people with a good amount of fat to burn. My goal is to get back into Onederland, where the first digit in my weight is 1. (Goal is 175)
  • annadjanssen
    annadjanssen Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me. I still have 114 lbs to loose. Some days the calorie goal seems impossible and others I make it No problem. It is a struggle that is for sure but when you start winning it feels SO good!
  • kanejenks
    kanejenks Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me! Our work just started a FitClub Challenge on Aug 22nd - November 22nd. First week was hard, but successful, (lost 13 lbs) mainly water weight, but I don't care, it is something and encouraging. I just remind myself to drink drink drink! I have 90 lbs to go. But find it super encouraging knowing others at work are trying to, keeps me accountable. The weekends, i.e. today - I find harder being at home, so would love some support to stay on point. Trying to keep myself occupied so I don't just eat to eat is the struggle here for me in the beginning. Eating a "safe" snack every two hours is key! Always having water near by to temporarily fill me up. Powering thru!
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Added. =] I'm also in the same boat of wanting more friends who have a lot to lose. I have 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! =]
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Hi there
    my names claire and ive been on MFP for a while
    I started out at 387lb and im currently 254lb. i weigh in once a month as i can get a tad obsessive with the weighing if i have scales at home

im hoping to get to 140lb as a start and reevaluate from there. maybe 130lb will do it. oh im 5ft 1 tall

my diary is closed because i had bypass surgery and with me averaging 1000cals it has a tendency to get some peoples backs up

feel free to add me, im here every day and ive reached my add friends quota for the day or i would go round adding you all :)
  • jtl6713
    jtl6713 Posts: 4 Member
    Sounds like you have already come a long way. I am 41 days in and have dropped 23lbs on strictly calories diet of 1100 to 1500. Only exercise is push-ups once a day. Always had problems with weight, however entering everything in the app seems to be strangely motivating. Good luck to you!
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    I started at 280 pounds last July and have lost 110 pounds to date. You can add me if you want mutual support. I am hoping to lose another 20 to 25 pounds when I am able to really exercise again. (I am currently on exercise restriction).
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    There is an MFP group for the morbidly obese if people on this thread want to join and chat to others in similar situations

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21097-for-the-morbidly-obese
  • Hi

Add me, I'm at 220 started at 231. Aim - between 140 to 150
  • pennyk54166
    pennyk54166 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Briana,
    Feel free to add me. I have a long journey ahead of me and would appreciate some friends with the same type of journey. Together, we can do this.
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    266.7 pounds measured at friday 29 august. I hope to get 99 punds off myself. Feel free to add me as friend.
  • Adubmarie87
    Adubmarie87 Posts: 41 Member
    Don't worry! We are here for you. I weigh 226-230lb looking to lose at least 50 by next August! My genetics totally suck but hey I have an endomorphic body type according to science and by definition CARBS are my enemy lol. But hey we can stick together and reach all of our goals. I am starting Couch2 5K running program to get back on track. My friend and I did that along time ago with eating chicken, fish, veggies and frozen fruit and lost like 15lb in 7 weeks. No joke and she was a lot thinner than me at the time. I am rambling but hey we can motivate each other! What sort of changes are you looking into?
  • KOKitten
    KOKitten Posts: 3 Member
    Me!! I did MFP and some beach body work outs a few years ago to go from 218 to 185. I've let myself slip since then, to 250 :(. My goal for now is to get back down to 185, and go from there. I would love to add some friends in a similar situation.
  • im 170 and i totally relate. i need to be around 120? 110?
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    I started out weighing 299 lbs. Currently 212 lbs. I still have a ways to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • judeveg
    judeveg Posts: 22 Member
    I'm currently 248 pounds or 17 stone 10 if you're in the UK like me :) love this site keeping me in check every day!
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    You can add me too. Ive been exercising and logging food since april and am down 16 lbs. Friday I saw 250 on the scale but it may be up today because I overdid it at a party yesterday. Lot easier to be controlled when not socializing.

It's a long journey and im mini goaling to get to 130. 250 was first goal (yeah, right?) Next goal ... 230. At 4 lbs a month... next April?

Oh, I should probably state that I Love food. I refuse to starve so I exercise a lot. 75 - 120 minutes, 5 days a week. Just so I can eat back some exercise calores and not feel so hungry all the time. Im avoiding to be on a 1200 calorie diet.
  • kanejenks
    kanejenks Posts: 4 Member
    I forgot to add, starting weight 260.5.