Replies

• rockonerin
    Options
    174.1!!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Up this week, 222.8 :(

I ate horribly this weekend so my goal is to do better this week! No eating out and better choices for dinners. Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I have been on meds all week which caused MASSIVE water retention, like 7 pounds. So I am not counting this week's weight.

Hopefully this week will be better! Good luck ladies!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    With my on-again, off-again committment to weight loss, looks like I'm losing one pound a week. So, imagine what I can do with ON-ALL-THE-TIME COMMITTMENT!

Current weight 197, lost one pound this week.

Wait till next week.... woot woot!
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 179.4 this morning! That's 2.6lbs lost since last weigh in!! I'll take that!
  • meganhmb
    Options
    Okay so my weight last week should read 207.2 --- my error :-)

THIS week I weighed in at 207.8. BOO! I am actually up over a pound from Thursday, I am really hoping it's water weight. Regardless, instead of using it as an excuse to fall off the wagon, I am using it as motivation to work 10X harder.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is 182.4, -1.4 lbs

Have A Great Week!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    ugh!! same, same. lost nothing. why must i be addicted to mexican food, brownies, pizza and so on and so on... but i do have high hopes for this week.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    No weight loss again this week. Still at 165.6 I am beyond the point of frustration and am gettign so depressed. All I want to do at this point is indulge in some of the things that are so not good for me. Arghh!!!

Please don't give in. Think how far you've come and how much you've achieved already. Eating bad foods will make you feel worse because you'll regret it afterwards. Jump back on that treadmill woman and get clocking those miles!!! We're all here cheering you on!! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Had such a crappy day today and I'm also in a total funk. Really can't be bothered with work at the moment which is so not the right attitude! Bring on the weekend!!
  • MrsSommer
    Options
    :o( up this week. 149.6 Im almost positive its due to the amout of sodium i had yesterday considering i was down to 147.2 yesterday morning! ugh! lots of water and Zumba tonight, hopefully tomorrow the scale will be my friend!
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    - 1lb

Not great, but will try harder this week.

My goals:
    gym x4
    drink more water

Good luck to all!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Had such a crappy day today and I'm also in a total funk. Really can't be bothered with work at the moment which is so not the right attitude! Bring on the weekend!!

we are having the same exact day!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    thinking of changing my ticker to 55 lbs... that is my first goal as ill be at 200... where i havent been in FOREVER! plus im more than halfway there... and seeing that little butterfly PAST the halfway point may be what i need to see today.
  • RachVR6
    Options

we are having the same exact day!

Here too!

This work week can't go any slower!!! And looking forward to seeing my family this weekend after a year, 2yrs for some members, is not helping time go any faster!! :laugh:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Weighing-in:

154.0 (down 0.2 from last week)
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    no weight loss this week :(
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Looking good so far, ladies!!
  • amouser
    amouser Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    down to 145.6 this week! making progress :)