"NO FAT CHICKS" Bumper Stickers

Options

Replies

• hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Nothing illegal about them, but I bet they have small weenies and smaller brains if they have to have such a bumper sticker.

I had a neighbor across the street that used to have a bumper sticker that said "show me your t*ts. I figured it just showed his lack of class. He worked for Carmax, and the bumper sticker was removed after a couple of weeks. Wonder why?
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I find those stickers to be very handy. Now I definitely know to avoid those guys.

^^this. And also those hanging balls from the trailer hitch.

Yes! The annoying swinging call sack. Their truck needs then because they have none themselves.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Haha the balls off the back of the truck thing are silly. Could I get in trouble for handling them? Just hop out of my car at a stop light and man handle them?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    personally, I'm a fan of the "gas or *kitten*, no free rides" bumper sticker
    How_you_doin'.gif
  • carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    No group should be "protected" and that goes for race, weight, gender, ANYTHING. "Protected" classes = reverse discrimination. There's nothing more "wrong" than being a normal, straight, white male in this country. It's sad. Are the bumper stickers stupid? Yeah. But it shouldn't be illegal to speak your mind and apparently he doesn't like fat girls.
  • fwhittaker
    fwhittaker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Actually, it isn't illegal for someone to discriminate against any group. Someone can refuse to date, marry, kiss, or give a ride to anyone they please based on whatever criteria works for them. Personal discrimination isn't illegal.. yet.

Ok so wrong about 'Illegal'. Sorry.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Peeps be douches.
  • fwhittaker
    fwhittaker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    strong thread backfire

Wow - yeah
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Actions have consequences.

I'd bet cars with truck nuts or "no fat chicks" stickers get keyed more often than cars without.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying its exactly the same as any group - "disabled people", "black people", "asians", "midgets", etc. These groups experience discrimination. There would be a major reaction if there were stickers referring to such groups. Fat people experience discrimination too, so similar logic.

Never! Never call a dwarf a midget. They get highly offended by that. My cousin is a dwarf. ***Just a tip here.

Do the sticker's bother me? No because it's like that other poster said " Shows me who to avoid".
    If my husband could find a sticker that said "Feed a skinny b---- a cheeseburger" He would have that on his car. Yes I know he's an idiot. LOL
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    they shouldn't be illegal, but anyone with any class wouldn't have one. if tacky bumper stickers were illegal, how would you otherwise immediately identify *kitten*? they can be sneaky, you know? but these clues.. they're helpful!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying its exactly the same as any group - "disabled people", "black people", "asians", "midgets", etc. These groups experience discrimination. There would be a major reaction if there were stickers referring to such groups. Fat people experience discrimination too, so similar logic.

The difference is, "midgets" and black people can't help being short and black. Obesity is something a person does to themselves. *Token disclaimer about hypothyroidism exceptions, blah blah blah*
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Maybe they mean Chicks as in Chickens? :flowerforyou:

nofatchicks.gif
  • JGonzo82
    JGonzo82 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anyone been lucky enough to see one of these on the back of some *kitten*'s car? Makes me want to take a sledgehammer to it.

Imagine if there was a similar sticker referring to another group based on appearance. I can think of a few examples that would not be legal. These should be illegal too I reckon.

This is the logic that got Obama elected. Twice.

Its called freedom of speech. You can read about it in the US Constitution. While I personally think you are a turd if this is on your car, i also feel you shouldn't have your right to look like an idiot infringed upon...

^^^^Exactly this.

Yup. It's perfectly legal for the KKK to hold rallies/marches too. Not saying that they're "right" (adjective) but they do have that Constitutional right (noun).
    Offending someone isn't against the law. There are plenty of tasteless bumper stickers, tee-shirts, etc out there. But hey, someone thinks they're funny. Some people don't like fat chicks; that's their personal preference and other than it maybe hurting your feelings, really has no bearing on your life. If it upsets you that much, you're obviously giving way too much emotional power to complete strangers.
    Obviously if they could refuse to allow fat chicks into a restaurant or store or anything like that, then you may have a legitimate complaint, but someone simply voicing that they don't find a particular body type attractive? Hardly worth your energy/anger IMO.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    No group should be "protected" and that goes for race, weight, gender, ANYTHING. "Protected" classes = reverse discrimination. There's nothing more "wrong" than being a normal, straight, white male in this country. It's sad. Are the bumper stickers stupid? Yeah. But it shouldn't be illegal to speak your mind and apparently he doesn't like fat girls.

^this
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Never! Never call a dwarf a midget. They get highly offended by that. My cousin is a dwarf. ***Just a tip here.

Do the sticker's bother me? No because it's like that other poster said " Shows me who to avoid".
    If my husband could find a sticker that said "Feed a skinny b---- a cheeseburger" He would have that on his car. Yes I know he's an idiot. LOL

he prefers to be called a dwarf? I'd rather be called a midget... or a people mc nugget or something
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I find those stickers to be very handy. Now I definitely know to avoid those guys.

^^this. And also those hanging balls from the trailer hitch.

Yeah these things are just a red flag that screams "I don't want to know this person".
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    I saw one that said "No fat chicks. Truck will scrape." Really, bro? What an effin' tool.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I just want a "Where's the Beef" bumper sticker, are those discriminatory? :ohwell:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

I'm going to take a wild guess that you are straight and white.
This discussion has been closed.