Anyone gone to Mexico for dental work??

12345679»

Replies

• GREAT DENTAL PLANS!! for you OR your family!! 30 to choose from. Aetna, Cigna, Careington etc just put in your zip code. Incredibly inexpensive plans!
    The other night on the news was a story about a FREE dental service that comes around every TWO years for a WEEKEND.
    People were lined up at 6 am the DAY BEFORE!!

Interviewees said I CANT AFFORD DENTAL!!

One woman said just to get ONE tooth pulled was gong to be $145!! Said she cant afford that!!

Just have to live with bad teeth!! DONT DO THAT At least check it out first. No deductibles to meet NO limits on the amount of coverages you receive like most dental plans offer $1000 of coverage A YEAR...What if what you need done is $2000?

http://www.dpbrokers.com/default.aspx?locationid=82752
  • Lord no. Id call around n call around. You may end up prisoned in that third world country. Id never go there. They have the shadiest n nastiest people there. I dont think they coyld afford an autoclave n they are so important. Hep c cannot be bleached off n neither can hiv . Please done go there.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Mexico NO
    Thailand maybe because if you find a REPUTABLE (emphasis there) you will saves THOUSANDS and quality will be the same.
  • Yes, there are some unscrupulous medical practitioners abroad but not only in Mexico, you can find it also in US or in any Western countries. I've been having my dental treatment in Mexico for some years now, and I haven't experience anything wrong from that country. Many Mexican dentists went to the same American schools as U.S. dentists attended, and are every bit as well qualified and capable. Mexico wouldn't be popular for dental tourist if all the dentist are not good. Patients are driven by the affordable costs, and satisfying results.

Before it was also daring for me also to go overseas for dental work, as it was my first time to have have medical care outside US, but I just can't afford the skyrocketing cost of dental treatment back at home. I did my research well and I was assisted by a medical tourism provider located in CO called PlacidWay who have arranged everything for me. Anyway I'm very grumpy about dentistry but the implant has been a success and I'm glad I had it done in Mexico, save me a lot of money.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Had an oral exam in Tijuana back in th 70's when I was a Marine.
  • Why does everyone think so poorly of Mexicans? The underlying racism here is quite alarming. It's barely a notch above claiming Mexicans piss in their beers.

:huh:

wait, mexicans don't piss in my beer? who knew?