"You MUST send me a message if you want to be my friend"

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    alot on here, like to make it a big deal....like they want you beggin to be your friend....................and then they won't say **** to ya.......but they want all the attention.......they want you coming to their page..............too much work for them to come to your page..................as you say....only takes a few seconds..............lmao......so many attention getters on here..............
    but there are a couple of handfuls of good people on here..............but mostly the women want to show their *kitten* or tits.....and the dudes want to flex their muscles...............majority of them won't show their face.......lol hiding from their spouse or their that damn ugly

hmm
  • Totally get where you're coming from, OP. I'm not expecting to make lifelong friends here, and honestly don't have time to sculpt personal relationships with everyone on my list, so I don't need to know specific reasons why I'm being friended or even an introduction. I'm just looking to be motivated and to motivate those on my list, nothing else.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Leaving a message takes all of two seconds...is it REALLY that big of a deal not to send one. I happen to be one of those people and yes I do in fact like to know how the person found me. if we have mutual friends or they feel I can help them in some way.

THIS
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    alot on here, like to make it a big deal....like they want you beggin to be your friend....................and then they won't say **** to ya.......but they want all the attention.......they want you coming to their page..............too much work for them to come to your page..................as you say....only takes a few seconds..............lmao......so many attention getters on here..............
    but there are a couple of handfuls of good people on here..............but mostly the women want to show their *kitten* or tits.....and the dudes want to flex their muscles...............majority of them won't show their face.......lol hiding from their spouse or their that damn ugly

Exactly. I'm here to show off my lopsided tits and my big fat *kitten*. Duh.

tumblr_mr6laqpJ4l1qdlh1io1_400_zps60dc997c.gif
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member

You're so charming
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    On the other hand...there are folks who are looking to get friends but have closed profiles.Whaaaaaa????
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    untitled-3.png
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Different people use the site in different ways. It's just as easy to avoid sending a request to those people as it is for me to decline a request. It's not up to you to decide how every user utilizes this site. Why does it bother you so much? Just don't friend those people You weren't meant for each other.
  • I decline everyone, regardless of the message. I don't have time to hold anyone's hand, much less 100+ of them. It kind of boggles the mind how people can keep up with all of that.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Totally get where you're coming from, OP. I'm not expecting to make lifelong friends here, and honestly don't have time to sculpt personal relationships with everyone on my list, so I don't need to know specific reasons why I'm being friended or even an introduction. I'm just looking to be motivated and to motivate those on my list, nothing else.
    Well then we must all be exactly the same. :-/

Here's a story: Years ago, I joined Weight Watchers online and got to know someone there. She and I were having similar relationship issues and had a lot in common, but live on separate ends of the country. Seven years later neither of us is on WW anymore, but we've connected on FB and here and she is one of my most favorite people in the world. That is longer than some of my RL friendships have lasted.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    It's my prerogative. (cue Bobby Brown)
  • wfrazjr
    wfrazjr Posts: 43 Member
    Life is great. Gain great friends and live life.
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member

2eexM00.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

Exactly. I'm here to show off my lopsided tits and my big fat *kitten*. Duh.

tumblr_mr6laqpJ4l1qdlh1io1_400_zps60dc997c.gif

I'm sending you a blank FR for this.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    On the other hand...there are folks who are looking to get friends but have closed profiles.Whaaaaaa????

So you can't creep their pics.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member

You're doing it wrong.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member

You're doing it wrong.

I like your hooter.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member

You're....... doing.... it .............

wrong.
    FTFY.
    Maybe it's morse code?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    1) why are you so bothered by this?

2) no, I do not find it funny, at all. Its a personal choice as to what they are comfortable with - and frankly nothing to do with you.
  • CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    Do you have an instagram? Do you have to know everyone that follows you there as well? You've lost 101 lbs and I'm sure you're a motivation to a lot of people that you might not even know who just stumbled upon in a thread and have never talked to. I feel like it's more creepy to say "i saw that you posted in a thread but i never talked to you" than to just not say anything at all.

I am more creeped out by silence. It is like having a conversation at a restaurant, and some stranger wearing work out gear comes over and sits next to me, then picks through my salad, asking how many carbs are in spinach. At least tell my who the hell you are first...

I choked on my salad reading this... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    LOL. I'm stealing this. I always say that a blank friend request is like walking up to a stranger in a mall and trying to hold their hand. This is MUCH better! :laugh: