Replies

• lopezkatya4
    lopezkatya4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to loose weight just like u
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    My papa also died from stage IV pancreatic cancer last Father's Day. The worst cancer there is, for sure. My prayers go out to you and your family!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    wow, what a story. way to fight man, and keep it up!
  • Alledra42
    Options
    Your story is so moving! Keep up the good work! I believe in you. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • nriviecc
    nriviecc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know this was posted six days ago, but I just came across it now, and reading this was heartbreaking for so many reasons.

I am so sorry about your sister. I know how horrible stage IV pancreatic cancer is, as I just lost a family member to it last year. On November 1st I'm participating in a Purple Stride event to raise awareness and money for pancreatic cancer research. That day, I will not only be thinking of my grandfather, but now of your sister as well.

You are so strong for dealing with everything you have dealt with to this point. You can do this! Don't ever give up, and keep up the great work you've put in so far!
  • WolnaDusza
    WolnaDusza Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bless you and your journey. Thank you for sharing, your story is very moving and important.
  • cocoa4life
    Options
    My heart goes to you. I think watching family suffer is one of the greatest heartaches of life.

You need to believe you deserve to have every dream fulfilled and success at whatever you put your mind to.

Great success to your journey!
  • GoingSlightlyMad
    GoingSlightlyMad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I found myself in tears after reading your introduction. It was truly touching.
    I'm really sorry about your sister, sometimes life is just so horribly unfair that the best people we love the most leave us beforehand. But no matter what, I can guarantee you she knew you loved her, so don't give yourself a hard time because I'm sure you don't deserve it. If she took such good care of you it was not only because she was an amazing person but because you also are. Please, please, whatever you do do not punish yourself, it's no use and it only brings you down. Remember you're moving forward!
    My advice: think of this as a project. You are your own project, you have the power to improve yourself, and you are the only one capable of doing it. You deserve better than feeling like crap all the time. Make yourself proud!
    In a nutshell, I think you're awesome and hope you the best. And of course, you have my full support.
    Best of luck! :heart:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Your story touched me. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • myznikki86
    Options
    You touched my heart. You are truly an amazing person and I hope to see more from you! Keep at it and you will get to achieve your goal! <3 Prayers, Hope, Love, and Friendship! Keep logging!! You got this!

Nikki

54152678.png
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. We all struggle here for different reasons. Hearing yours helps us fave ours. Keep up the determination. Happy to friend you and be part of your support system, I smile hoping to be here a long time. Time to love and respect ourselves
  • qbug223
    Options
    You can do it! We all can do it. How awesome you are to have come this far, and I pray you continue.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    ooohhhh mmyyyyy gaawwwdddd!!!!

like many others have stated, and i could only read a couple because i can't wait to tell you... i can't stop crying for you!

Keep up the great work please... it's like a roller coaster and don't give up - just keep on going and keep your goal in mind. i recommend setting mini goals.

now pardon me while i grab another tissue... :sad:
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome, and congrats on the loss so far. I'll send a friend request to you. prayers your way as well.
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm sitting here crying. Your story has really inspired me to press on. Thank you for sharing.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    WOW ... what a story -- eyes are welling up ... FR sent
  • rawremzilly
    Options
    We all got to be out heaviest weight for different reasons and how heavy we got varies from user to user. But the most important thing we all recognise is that we reached a point where things had to change. You should be incredibly proud of yourself, life hasn't been easy but you're doing so amazingly well now!

I really hope to see more of you around the MFP boards. You're really an inspiration of what someone can do when they really put their mind to it
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I am excited for you! I live in Florida too. I can't wait to go back!!!
  • lopezkatya4
    lopezkatya4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's do this yes you can we all can with commitment and a new lifestyle we can :)
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a journey.

You can do this and we are here to help.

Stay strong!!