Replies

• thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing job!! :)
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    AMAZING story about the power of the human spirit! You are an inspiration to those who need to take their power back!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm just reading this post now and "wow"! fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing your story and transformation.
  • lavagirlangie
    lavagirlangie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    First of all, you're a really good writer. Do you know that?
    How inspiring. I like how you repeated that you kept on day after day "doing the work". I may be at the beginning of my journey. Afraid to say that because I've failed so many times. It seems to help a lot to be accountable to the computer about what you really eat and drink.
    Yay for you!
    Angie
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Very inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • Megais
    Megais Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :) Well done for smashing through all of the obstacles put in your way and coming out on top. You have a strength that is so incredibly inspiring :) x
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    There is so much in this story that touched me and some things I can relate to. You my dear are amazing, proud of you!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Outstanding!
    I'm glad you can enjoy your favorite activity again, and just for your OWN sake!

Oh, and I enjoyed the vignette with your Husky and the squirrel. You were SO considerate
    of the little children....

Best Wishes!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. So happy for you that you claimed what was yours! You look fantastic and I just know that you FEEL even better. Thank you for sharing your story - it couldnt' have been easy. My heart goes out to you, but you persevered and won big time in the game of life. Best wishes as you continue your journey!
  • margojr4
    margojr4 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Amazing. :love:
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT! and look Amazing. Keep it up.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on taking back your life. Great attitude = great results!
  • Yoles79
    Yoles79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are one tough lady and such an inspiration. Congrats to you.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you so much for posting- you are an inspiration!
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    What a triumph!! Congratulations! You loo amazing and you're doing so well! I can not imagine all you've gone through in life but am so happy you're living your life well for you!! Enjoy every moment!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!