jgff.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0BL5DqCD8nsZAqkRtQKwYqhASY0BYygx87I50Tudxfk5CUht1JA
  • skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My apology on profile pic. Was uploading them via cell phone and wouldn't set vertically. I think I got it now.

The Dr. name is Dr. Perricone.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Not keeping your mouth closed is the culprit
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    2c6f0527a40bed23916bd7cbea216c01ba4b04fbaac18257faade2a31f48de67.jpg
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    This thread AGAIN!!!

giphy.gif
  • richardositosanchez
    Options
    Like OMG sugar is so evil. And the world is really flat! And the moon landing was a faked conspiracy! Everything I've been taught to believe is wrong!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Are your really using a book you once read years ago as the basis to support your claims? And that book specifically? Really?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you read an entie "sugar is evil" post, just waiting for the part that you find out it's a troll/joke, then you get to the end and realize the OP is serious...:sad:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    My apology on profile pic. Was uploading them via cell phone and wouldn't set vertically. I think I got it now.

The Dr. name is Dr. Perricone.

His work as been refuted by reputable doctors not selling books/products and Ivy League schools don't renew his contracts with him because his "work" isn't science based and a money making scam.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Sugar killed my parents, and laid waste to my homeland before beginning it's heartless reign of terror, and executing millions in the name of freedom. Wait. I'm sorry. What thread is this again?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Ay....POR DIOS! :noway:
  • skinnygirly23
    Options
    Whoa! 2 liters a day! Not good for you! I may take extreme position against sugar but I am SURE that is not a healthy amount.

Sounds like 70% of calories are empty calories. You may want to rethink that.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    madness.gif

panic.gif

I think I've seen this before. and before that...
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Sugar killed my parents, and laid waste to my homeland before beginning it's heartless reign of terror, and executing millions in the name of freedom. Wait. I'm sorry. What thread is this again?

well said

29509743.png
  • skinnygirly23
    Options
    The Perricone Prescription is only one source if you take the time to look up articles on the dangers of sugar there are many to back up the fact that sugar has no nutritional value. Also, I did not say that fat was bad, I said SUGAR! And most people on here are overweight from eating too much sugar so it may not be as far out as some are assuming.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    sugar-consipiracy-300x300.jpg
  • dhaemon
    dhaemon Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Whoa! 2 liters a day! Not good for you! I may take extreme position against sugar but I am SURE that is not a healthy amount.

Sounds like 70% of calories are empty calories. You may want to rethink that.

I'm simply stating that Your body uses calories for fuel. If you digest less that what your body uses for fuel for a day, then you burn fat.
    Simple.
    I used a 2L bottle of Coke as just a crazy example, it may be unhealthy to do so, but it shows that sugar is NOT the culprit.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Please send me all your Reese's, Sour Patch Kids, and Kit Kats, I will dispose of that deadly sugar for you.