Sugar is the CULPRIT!

Options

Replies

• deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    OP you've changed your profile pic three times since starting the thread.

Any evidence that what you're saying is true? Still waiting on that.

She's looking for picture that makes it seem like she knows WTF she's talking about.
  • kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If God wanted you to eat candy bars he would of made them grow on trees.

Indeed. Leftoutofthis 7:11 clearly states "...and he who doth partake of the fruit of the cane shall be smote to ruin if he add to it that of the nut or the cocoa bean."

BRB. Heading down to Home Depot to get some fertilizer for my bacon tree.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    If God wanted you to eat candy bars he would of made them grow on trees.
    would of
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Not mad. We are all entitled to believes and opinions. People can take what they want to not from information posted. It is a free world.

With that being said I do not believe all carbs are bad, do not believe all fat is bad, we actually need fat to live. I DO believe sugar has no nutritional value and people are addicted to it.

No. You are not entitled to your opinion.

http://theconversation.com/no-youre-not-entitled-to-your-opinion-9978
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Nice to troll you.

TROLL! BLOODY TROLL! We're aren't supposed to talk about the bloody troll, but there's a bloody troll winking in my face. I want to cut it off, chop it up and make some gauc-a-TROLL-e!

Trolley, Trolley, Trolley.

Trooooooooooooooll

Dude...ease up on the pixie sticks.

dont_do_pixie_sticks_kids-90786.gif
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Unless you ate from the tree of knowledge and now know everything.

Is there sugar in that tree? :laugh:

SUGAR IS THE DEVIL

According to the bible so is knowledge, so if Sugar = Devil then Sugar = Knowledge. Eat the damned Snickers, people, and get all smart and ****

Awesome logic is awesome
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Loosing weight is the main topic on this site. I wanted to share a little information <snip>.

Sorry, I don't like taking information from people who start their post with "Loosing".
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Not mad. We are all entitled to believes and opinions. People can take what they want to not from information posted. It is a free world.

With that being said I do not believe all carbs are bad, do not believe all fat is bad, we actually need fat to live. I DO believe sugar has no nutritional value and people are addicted to it.

An opinion isn't stated as fact. An example of stating something as a fact: "Sugar is dangerous and causes cancer!"
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

SUGAR IS THE DEVIL

According to the bible so is knowledge, so if Sugar = Devil then Sugar = Knowledge. Eat the damned Snickers, people, and get all smart and ****

Do you ever wear a shirt?
  • emsainz23
    Options
    OMG! LOL you people eat your sugar if you want it is a free country! I am not sugar police. You would think I smacked the candy bar right out of some of your hands.

People are getting on your case because you're spreading misinformation. Sugar is only "DANGEROUS" if you have diabetes, and even then only if you take in too much. Sugar is in most things, and in many things that are a very nutritious and important part of a well-balanced diet. To tell people they should stay away from it or that it is super duper dangerous and causes cancer, is a) false and b) beyond extreme.

Also, to assume everyone who is / was overweight got that way purely because they ate a lot of sugar makes you appear to be an ignorant, rude individual. You are not a doctor, obviously, nor are you a scientist or a biologist, or else I'd assume you would / could back up your claims with some solid evidence. You're going off one book, and it's a bad book.

Sugar(high GI) foods are the culprit of obesity.

Why don't you explain to us how most people became over weight?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    This should serve as a good reminder of what happens to peoples minds when they read "diet" books or watch the YouTube PhD's who have Minors in blogs.
    th?id=HN.608027486600824900&pid=15.1&P=0
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

SUGAR IS THE DEVIL

He should never put a shirt on. /nod
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

SUGAR IS THE DEVIL

It wasn't knowledge per se that got Adam and Eve kicked out of Eden, but the knowledge of good and evil (aka sugar). .so basically, they ate of the sugar and brought about the fall of mankind!!. . The devil's first temptation in the destruction of us all!. SUGAR!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If people on here making such light of sugar addiction would of tried eat only what grows on trees diet they would of never been grossly overweight.

People responding to you probably have a better idea of how they became overweight (if they ever where) than you do.

Though, that would be an approved food on the 'grows on trees' diet!
    But not God-approved. And she said God only wants us to eat what grows on trees. Or that God wants us to eat everything that grows on trees? I'm confused.

I also want to hear more about how we shouldn't eat sugar, but it's OK to eat anything that grows on trees and where are these magical trees with sugarless fruit?
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    If people on here making such light of sugar addiction would of tried eat only what grows on trees diet they would of never been grossly overweight.

People responding to you probably have a better idea of how they became overweight (if they ever where) than you do.

But not God-approved. And she said God only wants us to eat what grows on trees. Or that God wants us to eat everything that grows on trees? I'm confused.

I also want to hear more about how we shouldn't eat sugar, but it's OK to eat anything that grows on trees and where are these magical trees with sugarless fruit?

I don't know about you, but I have a money tree and a cheeseburger tree in my back yard.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    OMG! LOL you people eat your sugar if you want it is a free country! I am not sugar police. You would think I smacked the candy bar right out of some of your hands.

People are getting on your case because you're spreading misinformation. Sugar is only "DANGEROUS" if you have diabetes, and even then only if you take in too much. Sugar is in most things, and in many things that are a very nutritious and important part of a well-balanced diet. To tell people they should stay away from it or that it is super duper dangerous and causes cancer, is a) false and b) beyond extreme.

Also, to assume everyone who is / was overweight got that way purely because they ate a lot of sugar makes you appear to be an ignorant, rude individual. You are not a doctor, obviously, nor are you a scientist or a biologist, or else I'd assume you would / could back up your claims with some solid evidence. You're going off one book, and it's a bad book.

Sugar(high GI) foods are the culprit of obesity.

By consuming more food than they needed to and not using the excess energy - which was then stored in fat cells and caused them to balloon up to an uncomfortable and / or unhealthy weight. People can also LOSE weight by NOT cutting out sugar from their diets, and many do. Imagine that.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

SUGAR IS THE DEVIL

No. I don't have a head or legs either. I'm a chatty torso
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

Eating too much food.

Next question?
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    This thread AGAIN!!!

giphy.gif

Borrowing GIF. This is my face 99% of the time when I read these threads. Oh and when I read the profile names.....
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

I don't know about you, but I have a money tree and a cheeseburger tree in my back yard.

Say you have a bacon tree and I'mma play backyard invader.