Why is MFP so mean??

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    This is confirmation that the meaner I am, the more people I help.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Because many users have been around for a while and get frustrated giving the same answers over and over again while the OP gets defensive because the responses were not what they expected. .

Then why do it? Why keep opening and responding when it's so frustrating that you feel the need to be mean?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    486508_367739216631876_1013708908_n.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    High-Five-GIF-1.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    WRONG! You are all so mean!

tumblr_m3kvz3rxjo1r6pdi0o1_500.gif
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting that TSwift song in my head.

In return, I give you this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbb6SdYNkMmYCwSIkkAtIDvTDIfly3vB3wRoI6a84EsH9AX7RU_28lWatO

But also, congrats on seeing the light and on your success!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    yup...
  • Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Then why do it? Why keep opening and responding when it's so frustrating that you feel the need to be mean?

Many time these "mean" people are being honest, straight-forward, or just blunt. Not the same as being mean. Also having different opinions is often interpreted as being mean.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.607995038123822405&pid=15.1&P=0

Snot bubble for you. :bigsmile:
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    100% of the questions asked here are fully answerable by googling, or my using the MFP search box. 100% of them.

Those who answer with accurate information should be thanked, even if they're d!cks about it.
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    100% of the questions asked here are fully answerable by googling, or my using the MFP search box. 100% of them.

Those who answer with accurate information should be thanked, even if they're d!cks about it.

MFP has a search box?

<snort>
    and I'm a newbie that says dumb **** that everyone already asked about and I think that's funny....
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Except for bang/date/marry of course.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options

Many time these "mean" people are being honest, straight-forward, or just blunt. Not the same as being mean. Also having different opinions is often interpreted as being mean.

Perhaps. But some posts are just mean. Honest, straight-forward, right or wrong, is there ever a reason not to be nice?
  • randomtai
    Options

Perhaps. But some posts are just mean. Honest, straight-forward, right or wrong, is there ever a reason not to be nice?

Nice is overrated.
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I don't really understand this post?
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options

Nice is overrated.

Why you so mean?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Nice is overrated.

Yup. And some of us are clearly chaotic evil
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options

Nice is overrated.

I disagree. Present your point in a nice friendly manner and it's far more likely to be considered. State your point in a mean or demeaning manner and it's highly unlikely that it will be given any heed at all.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    WRONG! You are all so mean!

tumblr_m3kvz3rxjo1r6pdi0o1_500.gif

Let+me+love+you+.+I+ll+love+you+forevers+and+evers_14606a_4426946.gif
  • randomtai
    Options

Nice is overrated.

I disagree. Present your point in a nice friendly manner and it's far more likely to be considered. State your point in a mean or demeaning manner and it's highly unlikely that it will be given any heed at all.

The thing is that it doesn't matter if my point is considered or not. I am not the one looking for information.