sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    weigh-in
    Starting weight:172
    Jan 8: 170.8
    Jan 15: 170.0
    Current Weight: 167.8
    Total loss this week: 2.2 Pounds

Weekly Fitness Challenge: I worked out six days this week doing P90X and one of those days i had to double it up because i missed one day out of the 7 days this week

Overall, i am so happy about this weeks results. Last week i barely lost anything. Then for this week, i took in more calories and started having protein shakes. I honestly felt i would gain a pound because i am doing my workouts without a HRM and takin in more calores. But nope, i got a good number this week. All i can say is Awesome and i'm out of the 170'S B*@tches. hee hee. I really didn't mean that literally.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    149 pounds. No change from last week.
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    Checking in a little late. I've been on vacation for 8 days, so am thrilled that I'm only up 1.6 for the week. 156.3 this morning. Back on track today, and hoping for lower numbers next Friday!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    sorry I forgot to wiegh in a friday. I am just gonna skip for this week. Its been horrible and I feel gross. But I am back in the game today, and I am not going to let the last two weeks discourage me.
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OMG, yesterday was a BAD pig-out day for me :sad: . I'm training for a half marathon in May, so I did my long run in the morning (5 miles) and felt good about it. Then my hubby brings home a box of ice cream bars and I was ravenous after running, and I ate the whole thing, plus more. Oh I feel aweful.

But yesterday is over and today is today :ohwell: , and I can only hope that I have a great week and make up a little for Sunday :flowerforyou: .
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    OMG, yesterday was a BAD pig-out day for me :sad: . I'm training for a half marathon in May, so I did my long run in the morning (5 miles) and felt good about it. Then my hubby brings home a box of ice cream bars and I was ravenous after running, and I ate the whole thing, plus more. Oh I feel aweful.

But yesterday is over and today is today :ohwell: , and I can only hope that I have a great week and make up a little for Sunday :flowerforyou: .

Like you said today is a new day, so you get a new start! What program are you using to train for the half marathon?
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    What program are you using to train for the half marathon?

Hal Higdon's, but I've slightly altered it to allow a little more cross-training. I'm a bit wimpy when it comes to running in the cold, and the gym is sometimes too full to run 90 minutes on a treadmill. So I do zumba or stationary bike at home, and work out with a trainer once a week.
  • velvetechos
    Options
    Hey guys, I am not gone - worry not!!

I am just flooded with school stuff at the moment (semester started on the 17th). I'm going to propose that we continue monday-monday challenges and friday weigh ins as normal, but the weight chart is sort of killing me because I don't have a lot of time when I log in :) We could either a) each individual post your stats every Friday (starting weight, current weight, total lbs lost so far) or b) someone could take over the weight chart? Whichever you guys prefer - I'm game!

So, challenges for this week!

menu - I'm proposing that breakfast is a daily event, containing protein, complex carb, and a fruit or veg. Let's kickstart our metabolism and ensure a balanced meal!

exercise - I've seen a lot of people pumped for stuff like this, so I propose either a) 100 crunches, or b) 100 squats, 5 out of the 7 days this week. You don't have to do them all at once, and they're fast so easy to sneak in whenever. You could do 5 sets of 20, 10 sets of 10, however you do it, just do it ;-)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    it moved it moved!!!! checking in at 207.2! hahaha :)
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Whoo hoo. Crosses fingers it stays on the move!
  • loveme445
    Options

YAY! Im so happy for u! :bigsmile:
  • amberharrison
    Options
    hey, super new to this site!!! I would like to take this challenge and try to be more involved with you guys.. some positive people to keep me going! i decided to change my life recently. my CW is 154lbs GW 117.

I am not too sure how to use this site.. juss sayin.. so if anyone would like to take me under their wing and let me know whats going on.. that would be super appreciated!!! congrats all!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Hey guys, I am not gone - worry not!!

I am just flooded with school stuff at the moment (semester started on the 17th). I'm going to propose that we continue monday-monday challenges and friday weigh ins as normal, but the weight chart is sort of killing me because I don't have a lot of time when I log in :) We could either a) each individual post your stats every Friday (starting weight, current weight, total lbs lost so far) or b) someone could take over the weight chart? Whichever you guys prefer - I'm game!

So, challenges for this week!

menu - I'm proposing that breakfast is a daily event, containing protein, complex carb, and a fruit or veg. Let's kickstart our metabolism and ensure a balanced meal!

exercise - I've seen a lot of people pumped for stuff like this, so I propose either a) 100 crunches, or b) 100 squats, 5 out of the 7 days this week. You don't have to do them all at once, and they're fast so easy to sneak in whenever. You could do 5 sets of 20, 10 sets of 10, however you do it, just do it ;-)

I dont mind posting my individual stats every week. I'll start this Friday.

Challenge Check In:
    Tuesday
    ~Breakfast: Oatmeal, Banana, Milk & Green Tea ~ Day 1/5 100 crunches (4 sets of 25)
    Wednesday
    ~Breakfast: Fiber 1 Orig Cereal, Yoplait Light Straw Banana Yogurt, Banana & Green Tea ~ Day 2/5 100 crunches (4 sets of 25)
  • velvetechos
    Options
    Hey all! Hope the challenge is going well :)

Tuesday: Breakfast - plain yogurt with a tsp of raw honey, slice of sprouted grain bread with all natural peanut butter, banana, coffee

Wednesday: same

Squats: 100 both days!!! :-O :-O :-O
  • loveme445
    Options
    Thursday:

Breakfast: 1 Egg White, 2 slices of Turkey Bacon, 1 Crescent, Apple, Milk & Green Tea

Day 3/5 of 100 crunches
  • velvetechos
    Options
    Woohoo, it's weigh in day! Where are my challenge people? Last weekend of January! Don't give up yet!

I'm down a total of 5lbs for the challenge at this point, for 224 which isn't where I wanted to be, but I'll take it. That's about a lb a week which isn't too shabby for a breastfeeding mama :)

Breakfast today: plain yoghurt with a bit of raw honey, sprouted grain bread with maranatha all natural peanut butter, coffee with sugar in the raw and half n half.

Exercise challenge not done yet today but it's only 8:30am!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    checking in
    weigh in 202.5 lost 4lbs since last week

I havent done my exercise yet but it is still early
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    I have no problem keeping track of myself... Although I don't remember what I started at. I do know that I am over that now though. 184.8 this morning... not good, but I am slowly losing all the weight I gained back. I will admit that I did not participate in the challenges this week. It took all my energy to just get back on track. I will try harder next week though.

Hope everyone else had a good week.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Myweigh in is tomorrow morning. I'll post soon
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds this week! I now weight 147 pounds.