Pooping at work

Options

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I would rather implode than defecate at work.

S2kKe5s.gif
  • bluuu123
    Options
    this is the funniest thread in a whiiiiile

anybody remember the kid sign-languaging "poop" in this movie?

hilarious

9sqAklK.gif

meet-the-fockers-20050426041959009.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnvqr7JDCcGQOjKgjsuZWHfjYnoB1IBiuKW0pDCPfgD0UE9NjZ

best quote ever "if its yellow, let it mellow, if its brown, flush it down"

ps: add me, lookin for more active/daily friends!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I used to live less than two miles from work, so I went home for lunch every day and took care of business. Now I work mostly from home -.problem solved.
  • InevitableButterfly
    Options
    I am not going to suffer just to keep my colleagues from smelling the byproducts of my meals. I couldn't care less what they think. If I need to deuce it's gonna happen. Actually, it's happening right now. lol I'm in the restroom at work and having a great deuce and browsing the interwebs. There's nothing better than getting paid to deuce. ^_^
  • TheLostMermaid
    Options
    We have single restrooms at work with paper thin walls. Next to the toilet we have febreze, conveniently. My boss lady hates the smell though. She complains and sends out emails to all users. She doesn't like the poop smell or the poop covered febreze smell

Because of this I have an irrational fear of one people hearing me poop and because once I do I have no way to cover it up.

Wish I could "man up"
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Bumping to get this thread going again for my entertainment purposes :wink:
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Uhh, it is a bathroom, so I use the bathroom. How is that shameful?

Barbara poo poo?
  • lovabee
    lovabee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I currently work in an IT department with hardly any other ladies around. I usually have the bathroom to myself :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    We have single restrooms at work with paper thin walls. Next to the toilet we have febreze, conveniently. My boss lady hates the smell though. She complains and sends out emails to all users. She doesn't like the poop smell or the poop covered febreze smell

Because of this I have an irrational fear of one people hearing me poop and because once I do I have no way to cover it up.

Wish I could "man up"

go get the poo-porreei stuff- it seriously works. my friend let me try it. You drop the oil in the toilet before you go- and it "traps" the smells. there is a little smell- but it's significantly better than trying to fabreeze it.
  • BlueBombers
    Options

Wish I could "man up"

go get the poo-porreei stuff- it seriously works. my friend let me try it. You drop the oil in the toilet before you go- and it "traps" the smells. there is a little smell- but it's significantly better than trying to fabreeze it.

It's on my shopping list! Thanks!
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You gotta do what you gotta do.

In the words of my favorite author, Everyone Poops.

As for me, my weird bathroom pet peeve is when someone gets in the stall RIGHT NEXT TO YOU when there are others open. How about if we don't do our business like 5 inches from each other?

I'm with you. I hate that! At least put one empty stall between us. Why would you want to pick a stall right next to one that's occupied???
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I go at work. I do try to be polite, keep it quiet and give a few good courtesy flushes.

I once walked into the bathroom at work and someone was coming out of a stall. She looked at me and said "Sorry." I had to laugh. I told her that's what the bathroom is for!
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    i mfp during my poo time at work, its like a release ;p
  • kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The only disturbing part is when someone comes into the next stall, has the equivalent of a nuclear meltdown explode out of their posterior, flushes 27 times after using half a roll...

...and then walks out without stopping at the sink to wash their hands.
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I go at work. I do try to be polite, keep it quiet and give a few good courtesy flushes.

I once walked into the bathroom at work and someone was coming out of a stall. She looked at me and said "Sorry." I had to laugh. I told her that's what the bathroom is for!

I would've laughed my butt off at that, and if it was me, I'd me mortified. For someone who's super open about most things, poo and passing gas is not one of them. It's actually become a thing at home, my husband trying to tickle me and squeeze me belly hard enough to make me pass gas in front of me. I cried the two times he succeeded lol.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Wish I could "man up"

Seriously, go for the poo-pourri...it's a miracle...look at this picture, you want to be that happy on the toilet, right? Well...NOW you can!!!

poo-pourrie-promo.jpg
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This thread is killing me!! :laugh:
    Thanks everyone - I needed a laugh today!!
  • BlueBombers
    Options
    The only disturbing part is when someone comes into the next stall, has the equivalent of a nuclear meltdown explode out of their posterior, flushes 27 times after using half a roll...

...and then walks out without stopping at the sink to wash their hands.

Yes!

Another thing I never understood....people that wash their hands BEFORE using the facilities but don't wash their hands after they are done. WTF??!!

Edited for spelling.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Don't barrow my phone, I txt while pooping.
  • BigDaddyD72
    BigDaddyD72 Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    You learn humility and the loss of embarassment and shame when you have to go during military training and there is no stalls. All you have is a row of toilets and your battle buddy making brownies right with you in plain sight.