Why is MFP so mean??

Options

Replies

• sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    18 pages later and you all didn't include my favorite kitty gifs. I'm disappointed you all are so mean. :(

tumblr_mfso8p66eU1rzs89so1_400.gif
    cat+jumping+gif.gif

ROFLMAO and it's even funnier when they line up!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    This one cracks me up every single time I see it.

Roombacat.gif
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp4hoxYXsiDVTm1jmGysoXCbh9aRLsgqL15vFbCxyTtmV4mOKvNjH6k4A

1ubpcH8.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-17046-1408377817-3.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    5iDWbKD.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    17-cat-vs-shark.gif
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    xbbz6y.gif
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    so-do-you-want-more-ryan-gosling_zps22d4af1c.gif
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My least favorite people are the ones bashing people for why they want to lose weight. Who cares why? Maybe I want to be a super model, maybe I want to be a stick for halloween. who frickin cares?! just want to talk about losing weight not why you reason is so much better than mine haha
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    My least favorite people are the ones bashing people for why they want to lose weight. Who cares why? Maybe I want to be a super model, maybe I want to be a stick for halloween. who frickin cares?! just want to talk about losing weight not why you reason is so much better than mine haha

It's not a matter of who's got a better reason. Are you saying the community should support someone asking how to lose more weight when they are underweight or possibly disordered? Or to stop someone from making a spur of the moment decision that could effect their health?

You should care about the reasoning because yes, it matters.

ETA : context is everything
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread has gotten this long.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    The Pug on the first page is still the ugliest/cute gif through 19 pages. . . .and yes this is on topic, no it is not drama, no it is not hi-jacking, and yes the dog is just frickin(the good "F") cute
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    The Pug on the first page is still the ugliest/cute gif through 19 pages. . . .and yes this is on topic, no it is not drama, no it is not hi-jacking, and yes the dog is just frickin(the good "F") cute

:flowerforyou:
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options

It's not a matter of who's got a better reason. Are you saying the community should support someone asking how to lose more weight when they are underweight or possibly disordered? Or to stop someone from making a spur of the moment decision that could effect their health?

great point! I absolutely did not mean for people who are underweight. We all know that we should be within a healthy weight range for health reasons, but most of us have another kicker, wether it be a wedding dress or starting a family. Mine is because my knees and ankles hurt so bad because I'm overweight. I don't need people bashy my reason why I just want help and support getting healthy. that's why i came to this sute
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mqi92zhwwT1qanm80o1_400.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    103105-let-me-love-you-gif-giraffe-os-t65E.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    i+love+this+gif_87bd39_4562594.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n6wmu4Amnv1rkg7ly.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

great point! I absolutely did not mean for people who are underweight. We all know that we should be within a healthy weight range for health reasons, but most of us have another kicker, wether it be a wedding dress or starting a family. Mine is because my knees and ankles hurt so bad because I'm overweight. I don't need people bashy my reason why I just want help and support getting healthy. that's why i came to this sute

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but really? Someone bashed you for your reason? That's crazy and shouldn't have happened...what thread was this in?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    I+love+this+post+s+description.+I+think+it+sums+_d415e90f071b8c8c9701be3c2b57181a.gif