anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• casihalliar
    casihalliar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 266, and looking to lose about 100 eventually. Small steps, small steps :-) You're welcome to add me and we can try this together...I'm newly back on MFP, so am hoping to be an avid poster and supporter of others.
  • curvytattooedprincess
    Options
    Add me :) starting out at 293 lbs
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh approximately 280 lbs [I am about 5' 5.5 tall] and I want to lose half of my body weight. When I actively decided to lose weight a month ago, I was approximately 298 lbs. My heaviest this year has been about 313 lbs. Before 2014, I never saw 300 on a scale or anywhere close to it, really. I know this journey won't be an easy one, but I'm ready to try to live my life to the fullest. Let's persevere together, eh?
  • HJT44
    Options
    Its nice to know that I am not alone, I have over 100 lbs to loose and just starting today. I am not much on chatting on line but would like to have support in this endeavor, I just moved due to my job and do not have any support here besides my mom who lives with me and my daughter and who is losing weight also. I also want to be sure my daughter has good eating habits from the start so she does not have the same problems I have struggled with. I was once in the Army and it just seems such a distant past that I actually did meet those goals once but so hard to do now that I am in my 40s. You can add me, I will do my best to check in daily.
  • AngieCastillo129
    Options
    Im starting again at 240, I will most definetly be adding you. This will be my second time around losing 100lbs!
  • Daninicole217
    Daninicole217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Anyone can add me ;)
  • let1179
    let1179 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have ideally 140 lbs to lose! Add me, I love to support and motivate!
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...in the same boat!
  • happypenguin13
    happypenguin13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Started at about 250 and am currently fluctuating between 230 and 229. Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • Davy_RockHit214
    Davy_RockHit214 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Please anyone serious add me. I am in the same boat and looking to make connections for accountability.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Also in a similar situation! Currently sitting around 263ish and would love to make some friends! Feel free to add me!
  • cookeylady
    cookeylady Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am 290 and need to lose 140 you can add me new number I am 276 now :)
  • new here, and have to lose 100 lbs as my first major goal...will reevaluate when i get there... anyone please feel free to add me
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well!
    SW-271
    CW-231
    GW-170ish (we'll see how I look/feel lol)

my diary/ears/mind are always open!!
  • jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose at least 214 lbs.
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hi there....feel free to add me too. I've been struggling with weight my entire life and once I got serious this time....I have been losing. There have been good and bad days....ups and downs but I am winning finally....if you want support ...encouragement I am on daily and will give you the support I promise....same goes for anyone else on MFP I will offer the cheers and support....and look for the same to keep me on board and on target.....I look forward to new friends and suggestions....menus and ideas.....have a great night....look forward to talking to you soon.
    :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BookLoverMel
    BookLoverMel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also on the look out for some new friends along this journey. I am currently at 267 with a goal of 150.
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, the more the merrier.

SW 392 -- Although I'll be honest, the scale couldn't measure me until that point so I'm thinking 400-410 range. POTATOES. Sigh.

CW 345 -- I've been hovering in the 340s forever now. Trying to snap out of this.
    GW 200-170 -- Who knows, might want to lose more?
  • AliceB47
    AliceB47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh in at 202lbs, trying to get down to 110lbs :) Or a size 10, whichever comes first (I'm a size 16 atm)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My highest was 220lbs a few weeks after my 2nd baby, then I got to 154 and a UK size 10/12 (US 6/8) and am now 4 weeks post partum and around 200lns, despite doing every right in pregnancy. My measurements are smaller than last time I weighed this much though, so I think if I get down to 154lbs again I'll be smaller than I was. I'm around a UK14 now, but my belly is still horrible.