• lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    -3 this week...total of 15 :)
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

I'm going to go ahead and take a break from the group and from weighing in. Really discouraged today that I weighed in at the same weight I started with in September.

Since it's not doing me any good emotionally to focus on the pounds, I'm going to step back for a bit a take a break.

Good luck everyone!

Katie
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    190.8lbs :(
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 171.0 today. Up a pound :( I honestly thought it might be more, so I shouldnt beat myself up toooo bad, but I hate that I am getting further from my goal.
    We were at Disney all day on Friday.....park food. blah. Then we had friends over for a game night saturday.....wine. booo. And then we had a family dinner last night....yummy home cooking. hissss. AND, my TOM is approaching. So, given all that, I suppose 1 pound isnt terrible.

Determined to be in the 160s by next week's weigh in! Thanks for the support and friendly reminder to weigh in :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You guys are such an inspiration!!

It's so easy for me to put everything off for a month until we move, but that's no excuse. I should be doing the best I can with what I have now. I think I got my kick in the butt. :flowerforyou:
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    159 this week! Yay!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    206...it's only a pound but it's something
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    YEAH!!! I am so happy! 149lbs. That makes me half way to my half way point. (a quarter of the way there):wink:
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    144.8lbs...I lost 0.8,....omgosh I am so over these fractions of a lb!!!!!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Very tough week for me. A very dear friend passed away unexpectedly on Friday. My last weigh in was 138. I haven't been tracking, but I will start again... I don't want to quit.
  • TexasTKD9
    Options
    awww I wish I could've joined this group :frown:
  • SarahES
    Options
    Still at 219.2 Sorry couldn't get on the puter yesterday. plus Auntie Flo decided to visit!!!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

Sorry so late, little one is home today with the sniffles.
    Current weight is back down to...142!

I did really well last week with water and stuck to my workouts, so far this week.
    1) At the very least 8 cups of water
    2) Treadmill 4x's this week and let's see if I can do 3.5 miles each time
    3) Start the P90X series this week too.
    It all depends on how much more shoveling will be in store for me this week. So over the snow!

Have a great afternoon.
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    206...same:(
  • Amandagoodwin07
    Options
    Oops, forgot to weigh in yesterday. I'm down to 169...only down .5. Its alright, I'll keep on working. 2 weeks until he comes home for r&r!!!!
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry was away, no access to emails.

No change for me:-(

I'm moving flats and really struggle with exercise at the moment-need to try harder
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    No weight loss this week:( Had a hard last few days. Heres hoping for next week.