What can you do in a year? (pics)

Options

Replies

• Jeff6605
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Thanks for the motivation!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I love this place!
    You look wonderful, and so happy!!!! Congrats to you!!!
    Btw, I love the photoshoot idea... I might steal it :D

Go ahead. It was so nice to be able to see photos of myself that I actually liked!
    That was such a reward in itself. Seeing the final photos gave me the motivation to keep going.
    Thinking about doing another one at my final goal.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    *jaw drop* You're such an inspiring person, Dani!! Not only do your pics show such a beautiful transformation into a more beautiful and confident woman, but your energy, personality, and zest for life shines bright everyday. You have worked so hard to get where you are now and now is the chance to shine and reap every reward that you've earned.

I was looking though my friends list yesterday and you are the third friend I added here and the first one I sent a request to. I was thinking how lucky and random that was. I'm truly thankful to have such an amazing person in my life.

love,
    Chrissy

You know how awesome I think you are already. You are my #1 fan! *mush*
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are truley an inspration!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Dani seriously woman what an inspiration!! Thanks so much for sharing your pics!! You look absolutely fantastic!
  • lizzie4015
    Options
    Way to go!!! all that hard work paid off, makes me want to keep going & I just started!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I've told you a million times already how terrific I think you've done, how amazing of a friend you are, and just how much I adore you! I tell everyone who's looking to lose weight about mfp and I tell them all specifically about you! You really made me look at it and go "if she can do it then I can do it too!" As of now you're my oldest friend on here and i plan on keeping you <3
  • laughingdani
    Options
    I've told you a million times already how terrific I think you've done, how amazing of a friend you are, and just how much I adore you! I tell everyone who's looking to lose weight about mfp and I tell them all specifically about you! You really made me look at it and go "if she can do it then I can do it too!" As of now you're my oldest friend on here and i plan on keeping you <3

yay!!! *happy dance*

Thanks. Because you're kinda stuck with me now.
    That means a lot to me Jes. I am honored to have such great friends here and the fact that I can inspire others makes it that much more rewarding.
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    hottie!
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Awesome gorgeous. Your story keeps me going.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I am in awe and speechless all at the same time. I've only know you for a short while and although that maybe true you've really touched me today. You are an inspiration :
    her work is a real inspiration to others guiding light, example, model, muse, motivation, encouragement, influence, spur, stimulus, lift, boost, incentive, impulse, catalyst. all of theses are YOU! Thank you for allowing all of us to bask in your success. xxoo
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!! Very motivating!
  • abarrett433
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great. I needed that inspiration!: happy:
  • sbussard
    Options
    You look wonderful and you are truly a inspiration for all of us to keep going!

Best of luck to you on the rest of your journey!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! I have lost 68 pounds (haven't updated my weight loss ticker) as of today also. Doesn't it feel great??? You have done an amazing job!
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    You look so amazing! Stories like this are truly an inspiration to everyone on this website, so thank you for sharing yours with us.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Wow, a year certainly has made a difference in your life. You look fabulous!
  • JulieMD
    JulieMD Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job, you look great =)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You efin badass! Wheres that clone of yours?
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I love you! You are so great! I wanna be YOU when I grow up ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!