30 day shred starting jan 1--anyone in?

Options

Replies

• DebbieW
    DebbieW Posts: 187
    Options
    L2 D5 - DONE!!! :drinker:

Only 5 more days to go.....I'm getting closer to that finish line. :bigsmile:

Have a great day shredding everyone!

Debbie :flowerforyou:
  • DebbieW
    Options
    L2 D5 - DONE!!! :drinker:

Only 5 more days to go.....I'm getting closer to that finish line. :bigsmile:

Have a great day shredding everyone!

Debbie :flowerforyou:

Oopsie....I meant to type L3 D5. Darn typo's.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    24th day of shreddin it. On my 12th day of level 2. Two more days on this level and I am movin on up. Shoot now, I am going sing the Jefferson theme song for the rest of the day.
  • sgreene87
    Options
    Day 25 of shreddin it like its hot. This is actually day 13 on level 2. So ready to move on to level 3 on Sat. so that other body parts can be tortured for a while instead of my arms and shoulders. Still feeling stronger and more flexible everyday.

Back to loving Jillian cause she does get results. I know I will be singing a different tune Saturday morning though. Kind of reminds me of Alicia Keys songs "I keep on falling in and out of love with you..."

Keep Shreddin!
  • jroulo
    jroulo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 11 of level 2. I will be also moving on to level 3 on Saturday. The only thing I'm improvising on level 2 is the double jump cardio from the last segment. I'm doing one double jump then a single alternating the whole time. I figure Natalie is a basketball player who has been jumping her whole life.
  • DebbieW
    Options
    L3 D6 - only 4 more days til I've completed the 30 days straight.......of Jillian.....:drinker:

Also, just got back from Zumba, LOVE IT!!!:love::love: :love: :love:
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    L2D9 finished. getting better. i actually got through most of the work out without any stops. expect at one of the last planks.
  • gutierrezab
    gutierrezab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finished Workout 20 of 30 last night (L2, D10)!! :drinker:
    Tonight I move on to Level 3, Day 1!
    I'm doing 10 days of each level.. I'm just ready to do something different.. so I'm actually looking forward to level 3 even though I know it's gonna be a killer! :sick:
    Wish me luck!

Abby :happy:
  • emkamp03
    emkamp03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in the past few days. I am still going. Glad to see you all are rockin it!!!!!:bigsmile:
    Today is day 25! Wowee! 5 days to go to finish the full 30 days! Now I am starting to think what I want to tackle next! I was looking a the Couch to 5k....I am NOT a runner, but it kinda interest me, and I know it would push me! When I got my bigger weights saw Jillians yoga and thought it might go nicely with the 5k stuff to stretch me out. I live in a small town so no gym to join, the high school has a workout room we had a key to so I might get that again so I have an option for an indoor treadmill to keep going on the 5k thing. Keeping my shred on days I don't get to run and need to do something.
    What is anyone else thinking of doing?
    I am also 5 days away from meeting my husbands challenge of finishing and I get a HRM for Valentines! I know sooo romantic right! lol I want it way more than flowers ....or even candy!
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • sgreene87
    Options
    Phew, just started level 3 today so I spent most of my time watching how they did the movements. So not sure I burned as much as I normally do but that is okay. I did a round on the elliptical to increase my burn. I think I am going to like this level better than level 2, really glad to be trying different challanges.

This is day 27 total for me.
  • sgreene87
    Options
    I am also 5 days away from meeting my husbands challenge of finishing and I get a HRM for Valentines! I know sooo romantic right! lol I want it way more than flowers ....or even candy!
    Keep up the good work everyone!

I think that is sooo sweet, what a way to support you in your efforts!
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shreddin_mama
    Options
    L2D10 Finished! moving on to level3 tomorrow *gulp* wish me luck! i actually was going to stay at level 2 for a bit but reading everyone's post inspired me to push myself to the end.
  • shreddin_mama
    Options
    L3D1 Finished! i actually enjoyed this level. it sure wasn't easy but i find myself trying to follow Natalie more than Anita.
  • sgreene87
    Options
    28th day on shred 2nd day on level 3.

Anyone else having trouble with their elbows?

My left elbow is really feeling weak and refuses to hold me up on any of the plank postions so I am having to do the modified with Anita and I really don't feel like they are very effective. I don't feel like I am working very hard on this level doing the modified but I am still going to push through it and keep trying.
  • shreddin_mama
    Options
    L10D2 Still making short stops, still pushing
  • sgreene87
    Options
    29th day on shred, one more day to my first goal of consistent exercise for 30 days. I am so excited. This was actually day 3 of level 3 for me. I am having some major issues with weakness in my left elbow so not doing the Natalie version of some of the movements, which is bumming me out.

I am going to do one more day on level 3 then move on to something else for a little while to see if rest will help my elbow. I am still going to incorporate 30 day shred into my routine but just not every day.

So proud of the people on this thread who are doing such a fantastic job of committment and pushing to meet your goals. You all inspire me so.
  • jroulo
    jroulo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Today was day 3 of level 3. Some of the jumping stuff is so tuff. I didn't cry today during the sumo sqat jumps like the previous two days. I feel sorry for anyone in an apartment with neighbors trying to do this video.
    I'm a little disappointed because there is no weight lose to report and no inches lost either. I know I am gaining strength and muscle definition though. The situps and pushups in this level are proof of strength gained.
  • sgreene87
    Options
    I hit my first mini goal today of doing the 30 day shred 30 days in a row. YEAH!

I am going to take a little break from this dvd to allow my gripping elbow some time to heal so I will be concentrating on cardio and ab routines that do not require a push up or plank position. I want to do another round of 30 day once my elbow feels stronger. Not sure what I did to it but it just is not reliable right now.

Congratulations to everyone on this thread for your hard work and dedication with this challenge. You guys are wonderful and have really encouraged me to do my best.
  • shreddin_mama
    Options
    I hit my first mini goal today of doing the 30 day shred 30 days in a row. YEAH!

I am going to take a little break from this dvd to allow my gripping elbow some time to heal so I will be concentrating on cardio and ab routines that do not require a push up or plank position. I want to do another round of 30 day once my elbow feels stronger. Not sure what I did to it but it just is not reliable right now.

Congratulations to everyone on this thread for your hard work and dedication with this challenge. You guys are wonderful and have really encouraged me to do my best.

Way to go!!!