craziest thing you have witness your neighbor do?

Replies

• melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    1) When we first moved to the neighborhood one of the ladies who lives down the street popped a squat in another neighbor's yard and did a number 2... o_O

2) Another neighbor's house was surrounded by cops because her crazy ex hubby was holding her hostage with a gun. Thankfully no one was hurt and he was taken into custody

3) Our next door neighbor was walking to his car with a large jar when he stopped to make conversation. The jar was full of toe and finger nails...

4) Not a neighbor but on the other side of the block there's a crazy cat lady. We've had to actually go to her house and retrieve our cat because she catnapped her...

Your neighborhood seems awesome!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    My old neighbour was a raging alcoholic with some pretty serious mental health issues. Things I saw him do:

1. Abuse the goldfish in my pond. I mean literally leaning over the fence screaming "You think you'rs so &*^$ing good, swimming up and down, you come over this side of the fence and I'll &^%%ing have you!!"

2. He would sit in his car, in the garage and rev the absolute hell out of it. One day he knocked it into drive and smashed it straight through his garage door - from the inside.

3. He would order a taxi, forget he ordered it then come out and scream at the taxi driver waiting outside his house for "spying" on him.

4. One time the cops had popped around to see my flatmate to get a statement about an incident at her work. He saw the car out front, assumed we were complaing about him, and took to it with a cricket bat.
  • justinitsul
    justinitsul Posts: 1,018 Member
    I AM the CraZy neighbor lol
  • happyvalentinesday
    happyvalentinesday Posts: 47 Member
    let their dogs lick them on their face ! lol ewww !!!!
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    um OK.
    Well I do that. And so do lots of other people I know.
  • AmandaNicole412
    AmandaNicole412 Posts: 764 Member
    Hang himself
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    um OK.
    Well I do that. And so do lots of other people I know.

Ah, been there done that ..
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    My old neighbour was a raging alcoholic with some pretty serious mental health issues. Things I saw him do:

1. Abuse the goldfish in my pond. I mean literally leaning over the fence screaming "You think you'rs so &*^$ing good, swimming up and down, you come over this side of the fence and I'll &^%%ing have you!!"

2. He would sit in his car, in the garage and rev the absolute hell out of it. One day he knocked it into drive and smashed it straight through his garage door - from the inside.

3. He would order a taxi, forget he ordered it then come out and scream at the taxi driver waiting outside his house for "spying" on him.

4. One time the cops had popped around to see my flatmate to get a statement about an incident at her work. He saw the car out front, assumed we were complaing about him, and took to it with a cricket bat.

I'm sorry, but I just spit water all over my ipad.... Sooooooo funny
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    I have witnessed my crazy neighbor lady mow the grassy areas on our cross street at 830 or 9pm at night. It is funny because she is three houses away and our street is smallish and clean. The grassy areas are not on our street but close enough to the entrance that It bugs her because the city doesn't have the means to do it. She will also pull out the lawn mower around the same time to mow her lawn. I can't imagine why she keeps such strange hours.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Came home one day to find her vacuuming her grass. Guess she is a neat freak, they often wash their driveway and sidewalk as well as the road in front of their house. The vacuuming was a new one, we did take a picture as we were sure that no one would believe us lol.

just edited to add that we will take our neat freak neighbour over those shooting up the neighborhood.

Oh my goodness, I was at my friends house and his neighbor was vacuuming the backyard! My friend said that he did it all the time.
  • Elvenhearted1
    Elvenhearted1 Posts: 38 Member

WE HAVE A WINNER
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102

WE HAVE A WINNER

haha I agree!
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Wow, some great stories here! Definitely can't top some of them so far.

1) My upstairs neighbor decided to give my roommates and I a housewarming gift, which was a vase, with a note welcoming us to the neighborhood. Except the note was written in perfect cursive and backwards so that we needed to use a mirror to read it...

2) This same neighbor once appeared at our door and asked us to come watch the UFO's with him. Of course we did.

3) Same neighbor showed up with 3 boxes of various kinds of alcohol he took from some old woman's apartment who was an alcoholic and had been stashing it in her closet. He literally dropped a box of booze on the doorstep for us.

Best neighbor I ever had.

4) One neighbor peed off the balcony several times and would spy on everyone if they did anything outside. He also told me about how he found human remains on the side of the road and instead of reporting it he took them and made them into jewelry... I hope he was making that up.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    She watered the flowers in her back yard while topless.
    Oh, BTW, she's in her 90s.
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    She watered the flowers in her back yard while topless.
    Oh, BTW, she's in her 90s.

HAHA I'm glad I have not witnessed that!
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 284 Member
    I was on my second-floor porch at my old apt. and something caught my eye in the window next door. My neighbor was washing dishes and her husband was knelt down behind her, pulling her pants down just a few inches and was kissing her butt cheeks!
  • marie3221
    marie3221 Posts: 77 Member
    our male neighbor cuts wood for fires nude! He is like 70 years old!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    My neighbor with a HUGE behind walks her dogs in her boyshorts lol I think she's a stripper...
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    When I was a teenager and living with my parents my block was blocked off because the guy down the street was holding his wife hostage with a shotgun. I went out to get the paper and was rushed by 2 swat looking cops and told to remain in the house.... so I watched through the window. :)

Right now, I have a neighbor who is a pretty cool chick, but she is a financial cluster f***. She is always getting her water and/or electricity turned off. She has 4 kids who are constantly coming over to take showers. A couple of years ago we installed cameras outside of my house because the kids bikes kept going missing. We were reviewing the footage one night and saw someone running back and forth in my yard. My neighbor had grabbed one of our 5 gallon buckets and was filling it up with our water hose and taking it back to her house!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    My neighbors are all pretty normal, nothing crazy. Here for for the comments.