What can you do in a year? (pics)

Options

Replies

• mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on that great accomplishment you have done...a lot of hard work & commitment payed off for you....It gives me
    hope that it can be done....if I set up my mind on my goal...it is very motivating...bet it feels good to shop for that size 6...=]..My goal so my goal is to lose 45 lbs & to be able to hike up Yosemite's Half Dome ...& to quote ya' "I CAN & WILL do this" ...good luck on the rest of your journey
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting on mfp. I loved seeing your success. Thanks so much.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks evereybody.
    I am happy to motivate and inspire you in any way that I can.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Dani, wheres my clone?
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!! What an inspiration! I got a little teary eyed!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!! What an inspiration! I got a little teary eyed!

Oh my goodness! WOW! Thanks so much!

Thanks to everyone! :heart:
  • Loribell23
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! What an inspiration you are and thank you for sharing!
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Today marks my one year anniversary of my weightloss journey. In the past year I have lost 67 lbs, going from 215 to 148. (from a size 18 pants to now a size 6) I have lost 11 inches from my hips, from 47 to 36. I have lost 11 inches from my waist, from 41 to 30. I can now run a 5k. A year ago I could barely run a block. A year ago I tried zumba and thought I was going to die. Now I am in the process of getting zumba instructor certified. I can now do kickboxing and I kick *kitten* at it. I am in the middle of doing a boot camp program and I am one of the most fit people there. I have never felt more strong or powerful in my life. But most of all I have never felt more confident in myself, emotionally and physically. I have literally saved my own life. I say all this to tell you guys if you are just starting out you CAN and WILL do this. I still have a little way to go but I will get there eventually. Thanks to all my friends who have been here for me the past year in some way. You all mean so much to me and I truly think I couldn't have done it without you.

I believe in you.

Dani

BEFORE
    142597_5204.jpg

COMPARISON PHOTO
    142597_290.jpg

5K WHERE I BEAT MY PERSONAL BEST!
    142597_4558.jpg

REWARD PHOTO SHOOT A FEW MONTHS AGO
    142597_9935.jpg

Stomach Photo Taken Jan. 15, 2011
    142597_3763.jpg

FACE
    142597_7326.jpg

(FYI- I have been a member of MFP since 2009. It took me almost a year to get it together and really do this for me.)

Wow that is sick! Like in a pretty awesome way! Congrats on all that weight loss. It's amazing how much of a change you can go through.

I saw your quote and girl, you've got your abs now! :)
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Kicking *kitten*, taking names...nice job!
  • VeganJamiOnAMission
    Options
    Great Job!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Wow that is sick! Like in a pretty awesome way! Congrats on all that weight loss. It's amazing how much of a change you can go through.

I saw your quote and girl, you've got your abs now! :)

Awww that is super cool for you to say that. It made my day! :bigsmile:

Thanks again EVERYONE!!! :drinker:
  • bafe
    bafe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I needed this!!!
  • Dianielle
    Options
    Wowwwwwwww you look great!!!!!!!!!congrats you truly should be proud!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marihola
    Options
    Hi rly well done, amazing job. Could you tell me what was your way to achieve your goals?
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Wow that is a truly inspirational change! I always love hearing people's success stories and seeing their pictures - it definitely keeps me going. Anyway, well done - you must be so proud!
  • Bobcgirl8
    Bobcgirl8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We are really similar. I was at 213 and before I got on here I had lost 7 pounds. Now I'm on here and I want to get to between 145 and 140. What are some big tips you have for losing at a steady rate? Do you have any preferred exercise besides running?
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I am so happy for you. I hope my journey is as rewarding.
  • sassysusse
    Options
    Wow! Inspirational. I'm going to do some sit ups as soon as I get off the computer! I tried Zumba and it kicked my butt! I thought it was great. I remember thinking the instructor rocked to be able to do all that and still speak. I was glad I brought a towel to class.
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    Congratulations INDEED!!! Very very inspiring More than a Job well done, this is excellence at its best!!! Thanks for the encouragement.!!!! Inspired and motivated to future of looking back and sharing similar weightloss success too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!