Options
    Awesome job girl!!
  • tanekag77
    Options
    wow thats awesome-congrats 2 u !
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I can really tell in your tummy/waist area. Congrats!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You have lost a LOOOOOOT in your sides...! Looking good. Its weird because you are a little taller than me, but you have a MUCH smaller frame than me. Makes me wonder what I will look like. Just wanted to let you know that you looked great at 165 too! Congrats :)
  • amwoodruff
    amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! I thought the top pics were the after, and then kept scrolling, you are tiny! Congrats on being so strong and keeping it up. Be healthy and happy!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You have lost a LOOOOOOT in your sides...! Looking good. Its weird because you are a little taller than me, but you have a MUCH smaller frame than me. Makes me wonder what I will look like. Just wanted to let you know that you looked great at 165 too! Congrats :)

you would be surprised how small your frame is once you lose the weight! i always claimed to have big hips but apparently i don't! my measurements are nothing too great (35, 26, 33.5) and before i was MUCH bigger around a 29-30 waist and 39 hips! eww! lol
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job. You started, and looked, at about what I did. I am still in progress, but if gives me an idea of what I will look like if I wanted to get down to your weight! Thanks.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Impressive. Great job!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I love your success story!! good job! it is very inspiring. how long did it take you to lose the weight? i just started counting calories and i do elliptical aabout 3x wk for about 15-20 minutes. I know i need to work on it longer but im trying to build up my tolerance. I have started last week. I did start jogging yesterday but the weather hasnt been too good. i have changed my eating habits.
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely stunning! Congrats!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love your success story!! good job! it is very inspiring. how long did it take you to lose the weight? i just started counting calories and i do elliptical aabout 3x wk for about 15-20 minutes. I know i need to work on it longer but im trying to build up my tolerance. I have started last week. I did start jogging yesterday but the weather hasnt been too good. i have changed my eating habits.

it took me from Aug 11th till i posted this. i've been toning since and have lost about 2 pounds since posting. i'm not actively trying to lose more pounds but i'm running a lot to train for my half marathon so it's just happening.
  • AmyJopp
    AmyJopp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG...............YOU LOOK FANFRIGGINTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO....................THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!! YOUR MY MOTIVATION!!!!!!:)
  • fitnesspal5
    Options
    WOW!!! You have REALLY inspired me.

I currently weigh 163lbs and have started MFP today and I hope to get down to 130lbs.

You have just shown me that by regularly getting involved on this site that I can definitely achieve my goal.

You look gorgeous! Well done!!!!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, and you're my new inspiration!
    I'm 5'7 too and started my journey on MFP at 156 pounds and now i'm at 145. My ultimate goal is 132 pounds, so i've got a while to go yet. But since we have really similar body shapes and heights, i'm so much more determined.
    What was your workout regime and were you at 1,200 cals daily?
    Great job!
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    Girl, you looked great before but you look even more fit now!! Great job!!
  • juliabranstetter
    Options
    Great job!!! I am the same height and my starting weight was 160. Your pics show me I can do it!! Thanks!!:smile:
  • marenbobarren
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Your husband is a lucky man ;)
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.

My stomach looked similar to that at that weight. Its a big inspiration to see the end result.
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing! I'm in the same group of thinking your before pics were your success pics, but...wow!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    If everyone posted pics like these, I would never leave this place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!